• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

US vs Chile tickets went on presale today (I don't know the presale password though): http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2C004566E3573FB9

General sale starts Friday at 10 AM PST.

55AA49CF6F1A4C74BA4E6A1608301478.ashx

xbhaskarx

Davide Somma said the US weren't interested in him and he's going to destroy the US? :lol

If I remember correctly, Bradley said in a recent interview that he has seen Somma play numerous times, but the dude doesn't have an American passport...

xbhaskarx

Nice job by Guzan.

This isn't looking too promising so far. I don't really mind losing but Somma better not score on us after those comments.

And if we're going to have ineptitude either way, bring on the new dudes sooner rather than later, please. At least get Findley out of there...

I wish I could make it over to the USA v Chile game but I think I am goign to wait on the Gold Cup.

I've already seen one friendly this year (usa v poland) and don't care to spend a 1,000 to see another. I'm gonna wait till it matters. :D

xbhaskarx said:
The Aston Villa contingent is definitely holding up their end.

I still wish they would have played him against Poland instead of Bedoya.

Bedoya = columbian
Lichaj = polish

but yet BB flipped them for the games.

:D

xbhaskarx

Hopefully we see Agudelo, Bunbury, and Diskerud...

MidnightRider said:
Who were the two black guys the camera was facing on the bench? I don't recognize either one of them on this fuzzy ass stream i am watching.

The three guys as the left end of the bench were, in order, Agudelo (Columbia), Bunbury (Canada) and Agbossoumonde (Togo).

Judderman

drawer by drawer
MidnightRider said:
Who were the two black guys the camera was facing on the bench? I don't recognize either one of them on this fuzzy ass stream i am watching.

One was Juan Agudelo, not sure who the other one was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom