• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyria Chronicles |OT| Beautiful art meets genre-redefining gameplay

comedian said:
In england , you'd say "that show was tits" = that show was crap.

I think your close circle of friends must be being 'ironic' and has hoodwinked you, but the colloquial "That was the tits!" is a positive expression, not a negative one here in England. Unlike "the shit", the 'the' isn't required to diffrentiate it as a positive either, because we all love tits you see. Because they are good.

Much like Valkyria Chronicles!

I'm quite surprised there wasn't a snow level in the end, as 'blizzard' mechanics could have been a carbon copy of the Sandstorm ones just with a different palette. I hope the team make a sequel/prequel/spiritual successor. The mechanics all came together perfectly, and I can see them working in multiple time periods (archery and bows and arrows -> futuristic/fantasy weaponry) and theyve certainly cemented themselves as the best in-house Sega dev studio left in my eyes.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
just got the game yesterday, dayum i kinda suck, the level where you have to get back the bridge is hard, i take one base and the last base has like 3 tanks and other shit that own me, guess its time to level up

comedian

according to urban dictionaries it can be either a good or a bad thing.

Thougth i agree that Valkyra Chronicles is awesome.

patsu

Regarding crouching behind cover, I think they are still vulnerable to elite enemy sniper(s) in high grounds. Sometimes, they can take more than half the life away in one shot. So if the computer double-play the sniper, you'd still be dead.

ianp622

patsu said:
Regarding crouching behind cover, I think they are still vulnerable to elite enemy sniper(s) in high grounds. Sometimes, they can take more than half the life away in one shot. So if the computer double-play the sniper, you'd still be dead.

That's probably more from the power of the shot, rather than from getting a head shot. With my snipers (level 9), it usually takes 3 non-headshots to kill someone.

Tiduz said:
just got the game yesterday, dayum i kinda suck, the level where you have to get back the bridge is hard, i take one base and the last base has like 3 tanks and other shit that own me, guess its time to level up
The game does not expect you to kill everyone on the way toward the goal. It's really designed more for surgical-strikes stuff.

One thing you might not have noticed (the game doesn't tell you explicitly) is that your tank Edelweiss can run through/over sandbags and even ruined walls, breaking them apart. In the battle you're on, that can help open a shortcut to the final base. You can only capture a base if there's no living enemies there, so you do still have to bring up enough troops to accomplish that. But you don't have to kill all the tanks. Keep people in cover but get them into a position where they can take the base in a single turn, and the tanks won't be able to whittle you down.

Above all, don't feel bad about having troubles. This game is harder than average until you start figuring out the best way to capitalize on each class. And yes, if you still can't do it just level up a bit (though where you are, there's only one skirmish open I think. You can do it multiple times though.)

gokieks

patsu said:

The Imperial sniper weapons (or actually all weapons, really) have more power than Gailian weapons, but usually less range/accuracy. Crouching definitely removes any bonus damage from headshots.

Asbel

Tiduz said:
During the briefing for the bridge stage, they mention the ragnite storages that you can blow up. If you snipe all of the ragnite storages near a tank, the stage is a lot easier. Just don't leave your sniper on the towers. I was able to clear all the enemies in the stage without using my tank (I was still playing like this was Fire Emblem at the time, :lol ). And if you can run something over with your tank, you can usually clear it with an explosive or vice versa.

Durandal

Banned
I bought this out of the love for it shining in this thread and the fact that i long for a new SRPG since i finished FFT on PSP. The new translation makes it my favorite JSRPG of all time. So far im only 2-3 hours into VC. Just got access to the HQ. I really enjoy the gameplay so far which of course hasnt even shaped up yet, but i also have a couple of issues with the game which i havent seen alot here while skimming through most of the thread:

Story:

- I find the comparison to WWII kinda gratuitous. The game would have been fine by itself without stamping the 1930 on it. Japans fascination with everything German would have shined through anyway with all the names and the art in it. But thats just me being from Germany i guess.

- Welkins nature comparisons to humanity range from outright stupid to creepingly fascist.

-
A woman giving birth in a tank by herself in the middle of combat. WTF? Was it really necessary to get that ridiculously absurd?

- I have to draw my squad from a group of sickly sociopaths that shouldnt have been drawn into service in the first place? A scout with a bad back? An anti tank soldier with a metal allergy? Took me half an hour to try find the recruits with the most benign sounding diseases and personality disorders. I expect this kind of angsty freakshow in a persona title but here?

- When im playing a regular squad in a national militia, why is it that i have to pay for R&D myself like a looting band of renegade mercenaries?

- Why does a regular squad have access to that kind of real estate (welkins accomodation, offices) from the beginning. Of course they will develop into the nations premier fighting force, but from the start?

But maybe im just getting to old for this kind of japanese storytelling. What do you think? Am i just being nitpicky?

Gameplay:

- Cover mechanic is just strange. I cant take cover behind rocks, trees or corners.

- So far, finishing the mission as quickly as possible seems to be the deciding factor concerning after mission evaluation. Seems like a shortcut in game design to save the effort of developing missions with a set of interesting optional objectives.

- Except the tank, R&D for regular class weapons could have been integrated into the leveling process, having no branches to choose from whatsoever.

Although i might sound overly critical of the game i really like it. Having the option of playing it in Japanese is also a big bonus. Just want to bounce those thoughts off you guys to get another view on it before i go in deeper. Does the story shape up a bit, or do i have to prepare for more of the same?

Also: Havent tried it yet, is it possible to grind for XP by redoing older missions? And are those personal disadvantages of the soldiers a big deal in the actual missions?

Durandal

Banned
BlazingDarkness said:
I found that quite charming actually

Oh, dont get me wrong. I find the cutscene afterward absolutely fitting and heartwarming. But the actual process seems just unnecessary over the top.

Durandal said:
Oh, dont get me wrong. I find the cutscene afterward absolutely fitting and heartwarming. But the actual process seems just unnecessary over the top.

But that's why it's great :D

And the thing about all of your recruits you commented on, it's great! It adds so much personality to the game, sure it's a little bit goofy, but i like that.

Issun23

Durandal said:
And are those personal disadvantages of the soldiers a big deal in the actual missions?

Instead of approaching squad selection like "let's pick the bunch with less negative potentials" look for recruits you like (read the pesonnel section, try them out in skirmishes) and go with those. The fun of this disadvantage/advantage aspect of the game is that each recruit is not perfect. And there will be situations where their potential will come as a small obstacle or benefit. It's there to give more personality to the characters.

Also weapons do branch off, yes and you can only replay story missions on your second playthrough.

Asbel

I can't stand anime anymore either and I use to go to conventions. But you're way too nitpicky. Despite the war setting, I find the game light-hearted so far. I think the game is pretty well told for what it wants to be, not what you want it to be.

Also, stage 9 now and the missions are varied so far after a few stages to get you use to things. I agree about the cover mechanic though.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Durandal said:
Having the option of playing it in Japanese is also a big bonus.

Having Japanese voices is a nice bonus, and I went with that choice without even thinking twice. But now, I'm kind of regretting it (because apparently I can't switch back to English voices once I've made my choice).
I only know very basic Japanese, but it's pretty clear to me that they've taken some big liberties with the translation, to the point where I recognize some phrases in Japanese and the English subtitles say something completely different. I'm not really upset about that specifically, but rather that's it's very confusing to hear one thing and try to read another.
I guess they're just using the subtitles supposed to be coupled with the English voices, and doing separate subtitles for the Japanese voices would've probably resulted in a lot more work.
So I just try not to listen closely to what they're saying now. :p

buffi

Banned
Kiriku said:
But now, I'm kind of regretting it (because apparently I can't switch back to English voices once I've made my choice).

Yes you can.
It's in options on the title screen.

Proc

I tried the demo and really enjoyed the game play. The characters said some pretty random shit during it though, I wish I could quote something but I'm sure you guys have an idea of what I'm referring to. I can't see myself spending full price on it, but I will definitely pick it up when it reaches a lowre price point.

ianp622

Durandal said:
Story:

- I have to draw my squad from a group of sickly sociopaths that shouldnt have been drawn into service in the first place? A scout with a bad back? An anti tank soldier with a metal allergy? Took me half an hour to try find the recruits with the most benign sounding diseases and personality disorders. I expect this kind of angsty freakshow in a persona title but here?

Wow, you totally missed the point. This is the only war game I've played that recognizes that the people fighting a war have lives, quirks, and stories of their own. Nobody is a perfect fighting machine in real life, and these mililtia soldiers won't have had the training of the regular army. These are kids (just like in real life) who want to fight for their country, and they're not going to let a bad back get in their way. And you've never heard of people hiding illnesses or defects so they could serve?

Durandal said:
- Why does a regular squad have access to that kind of real estate (welkins accomodation, offices) from the beginning. Of course they will develop into the nations premier fighting force, but from the start?

What's so strange about a Lieutenant having an office? And, um, why do you care?

Durandal said:
But maybe im just getting to old for this kind of japanese storytelling. What do you think? Am i just being nitpicky?

Hell yes.

Durandal said:
Gameplay:

- Cover mechanic is just strange. I cant take cover behind rocks, trees or corners.

Yeah you can, you just can't crouch. I've hidden behind rocks and trees multiple times so that I don't get sniped or hit with a tank.

Durandal said:
- So far, finishing the mission as quickly as possible seems to be the deciding factor concerning after mission evaluation. Seems like a shortcut in game design to save the effort of developing missions with a set of interesting optional objectives.

I wouldn't say it's a shortcut, but I wish they would have done it differently.

Durandal said:
- Except the tank, R&D for regular class weapons could have been integrated into the leveling process, having no branches to choose from whatsoever.

Why would you want to take away choice? And you know you can give different units of the same class different weapons right?

Durandal said:
Does the story shape up a bit, or do i have to prepare for more of the same?

Well I don't know how you can be so critical of stupid little things, so I can't really say. However, if you just try enjoying it, maybe you'll be as happy with the story as I am.

Proc said:
I tried the demo and really enjoyed the game play. The characters said some pretty random shit during it though, I wish I could quote something but I'm sure you guys have an idea of what I'm referring to. I can't see myself spending full price on it, but I will definitely pick it up when it reaches a lowre price point.

Just buy it, you won't regret it. The demo is a small taste of what the game is, and the tactics become much more complicated.

I find the characters' quotes to be pretty funny.

"It's shootin'/killin' time!" - Hannes
"Medic, I need you to like, motor here!" - Cherry
"Who loves ya?" - Rosie when Largo heals her
(I love when characters have special sayings for when they're interacting with friends)

Durante

Durandal said:
- I have to draw my squad from a group of sickly sociopaths that shouldnt have been drawn into service in the first place? A scout with a bad back? An anti tank soldier with a metal allergy? Took me half an hour to try find the recruits with the most benign sounding diseases and personality disorders.
It's the militia! More seriously, the individual characters' personality traits and their integration into the gameplay is one aspect many critics and players particularly enjoy. It's also one of my personal favourite parts of the game.

Durandal said:
- When im playing a regular squad in a national militia, why is it that i have to pay for R&D myself like a looting band of renegade mercenaries?
Why do the cities you visit in a JRPG (or even many WRPGs) sell increasingly powerful equipment in the order you reach them in? Gameplay mechanics.

Durandal said:
Scroll down. (And note that you can equip individual units with different weapons or even development branches of the same weapon)

Its a shame you couldn't put disobedient squaddies up for the firing squad. I would like to have heard what Herbert and Ramsey said for themselves as I marched them off to their deaths because they "didnt feel like fixing my smoking-wreckage-about-to-die-tank" costing us all the mission and killing us, each and every one.

Issun23

SecretBonusPoint said:
Its a shame you couldn't put disobedient squaddies up for the firing squad. I would like to have heard what Herbert and Ramsey said for themselves as I marched them off to their deaths because they "didnt feel like fixing my smoking-wreckage-about-to-die-tank" costing us all the mission and killing us, each and every one.

Send them on a suicide mission and don't bother to save them. :p

Darkpen

Banned
lol, looks like everyone else already said what I would have said to durandal.

This is why people need to learn to just let themselves sink into the game, instead of having a laptop nearby, only to be told they're either generalising, jumping to conclusions, or just outright wrong.

And really, I think everyone needs to go through the game in Engllish at least once; its not as bad as you'd think.

Personally, I find a balance between the personalities/looks that appeal to me, and then stats. And yeah, I just outright ignore the engineers with lazy personalities :lol

Kiriku said:
Having Japanese voices is a nice bonus, and I went with that choice without even thinking twice. But now, I'm kind of regretting it (because apparently I can't switch back to English voices once I've made my choice).

You can switch back, you just have to change it in the options on the title screen before you load your game. I suspect it won't let you change on the fly because of the varying lip flaps.

I finally picked up my copy of this. Glad i got it before it became impossible to find. I am looking forward to starting it after i beat Fallout 3.

MoogPaul

I just beat it yesterday. Great game, I consider it to be in my top 10 of all time and top 3 in this generation. One of the very few games that realize that next gen doesn't just mean better graphics: Presentation, great voice acting, and story telling are also part of it.

End game:
The last boss was too easy which was a little disappointing, esp. when an upgraded sniper can kill most of the towers in one shot. Faldio killing himself was weird to say the least. Completely unnecessary and seemed kind of forced. Saving the day by cutting the engines was more than enough to redeem the character. Plus, the way that Sq. 7 rolled, it would of felt more of a better victory had Maximillion be captured and kept alive, IMO. Isara dying was completely unexpected but brought the team together really well and moved the story along nicely.

All in all, loved the game, sad to see it go till the DLC comes to NA. Sadly, this was my first PS3 game so now all PS3 games are held to a higher standard.

I lost Cherry and Vyse along the way... RIP

w1ndst0rm

Liabe Brave said:
One thing you might not have noticed (the game doesn't tell you explicitly) is that your tank Edelweiss can run through/over sandbags and even ruined walls, breaking them apart. In the battle you're on, that can help open a shortcut to the final base. You can only capture a base if there's no living enemies there, so you do still have to bring up enough troops to accomplish that. But you don't have to kill all the tanks. Keep people in cover but get them into a position where they can take the base in a single turn, and the tanks won't be able to whittle you down.

Actually you CAN capture bases with baddies in them. You can 'distract' the enemy with a tank or another unit and then run a scout in behind them and capture the base/enemy flag.
This works very well in the desert mission with the 3 tanks and the base that keeps calling in snipers.
This can take make turns off and get you a better rank.

Issun23

MoogPaul said:
End game:

Maximillian had already started the Valkyria's Final Flame though, so he couldn't be captured alive. That makes Faldio's actions seem less forced; still it was a bit awkward.

Darkpen

Banned
w1ndst0rm said:
Actually you CAN capture bases with baddies in them. You can 'distract' the enemy with a tank or another unit and then run a scout in behind them and capture the base/enemy flag.
This works very well in the desert mission with the 3 tanks and the base that keeps calling in snipers.
This can take make turns off and get you a better rank.
actually, no. Even if you get behind them, it still won't let you occupy. They need to either be blown out of the base zone, or die.

MoogPaul

Issun23 said:
Maximillian had already started the Valkyria's Final Flame though, so he couldn't be captured alive. That makes Faldio's actions seem less forced; still it was a bit awkward.

But the Flame was artificial and was stopped when the engines were cut. Or so, that's what I picked up.

gokieks

Durandal said:

Most of your other points have been addressed, but I'll take this one. I thought this was a fantastic touch, because not only did it add more character to the units, it did so in a way that further illustrates how "desperate" and how ragtag of a group the militia is. And there's actually always reasons for their "sociopath[ic]" tendencies, which you will find out if you unlock their full character biography and read it in the Personnel section.

At first the negative potentials did bother me, but once further into the game, I found that not only does it not detract from the gameplay at all (if anything, it adds another layer, albeit optional one, of strategy), it gives the characters a lot more personality as well.

Durandal

Banned
Darkpen said:
This is why people need to learn to just let themselves sink into the game, instead of having a laptop nearby, only to be told they're either generalising, jumping to conclusions, or just outright wrong.

Didnt. Nonetheless i was rather disappointed at the slow and silly start of the game. Nothing bad about getting a bit of positive inspiration when, already at the beginning of the game, you feel that you cant be bothered anymore no?

But fuck everything i said and thanks for the great input. This game is the shit! Just unlocked Chapter IV with the personell, weaponry, and glossary tabs unlocked. Now assembled a squad of hot murderous chicks and badass killer shocktroopers. Ill give that embedded journalist something to write about.

Seriously, it would seem that the sillyness of the story tones down a bit and the gameplay gripes that i had with it are completely insignificant compared to how much fun it is to order those guys around in real time. Concerning the art, didnt even realise at first that those pics in the character bios are models. Gold.

TheExodu5

Banned
Durandal said:

You do know there's a conscription during war in that country, right?

Egg Shen

Durandal said:
I bought this out of the love for it shining in this thread and the fact that i long for a new SRPG since i finished FFT on PSP. The new translation makes it my favorite JSRPG of all time. So far im only 2-3 hours into VC. Just got access to the HQ. I really enjoy the gameplay so far which of course hasnt even shaped up yet, but i also have a couple of issues with the game which i havent seen alot here while skimming through most of the thread:

Story:

- I find the comparison to WWII kinda gratuitous. The game would have been fine by itself without stamping the 1930 on it. Japans fascination with everything German would have shined through anyway with all the names and the art in it. But thats just me being from Germany i guess.
It's also not unusual and its not a fascination "with everything German". You should see some of the other IP from Japan that take WW2 and twist it into amusing "what-ifs" and crazy scenarios. "1943", the Japanese version of Bionic Commando, anime such as Jin-Roh and Zipang...Japan has long had a fascination with the era and its legacy. Valkyria Chronicles is just the latest example and the parallels it draws work well from an angle that tries to take a light-hearted approach while not becoming an all-too-serious look at the era told through the disarming veneer of an animated face.

Durandal said:
- Welkins nature comparisons to humanity range from outright stupid to creepingly fascist.
This I don't understand. Welkin's character strikes me as sometimes naive in his observations, but means well with an unspoken genius in his ability to pull people together. Fascist? How? In war, you can't ask your squad leader to be democratic and vote on whether you should take a mission or not.

Durandal said:
-
A woman giving birth in a tank by herself in the middle of combat. WTF? Was it really necessary to get that ridiculously absurd?
I have to agree with this one, but it balanced out with the scene afterwards. I had fight to keep a straight face when this happened.

Durandal said:
Perhaps its part of the larger military HQ that is shared by the regular army? The general that visits Varrot certainly doesn't seem to have to walk far to annoy her.

Durandal said:
Maybe just a bit. If I took this attitude with the game, I probably would have found it irritating on several levels.

Gameplay:

Durandal said:
This I also agree with. I can crouch and take cover behind sandbags, but I have to "improvise maneuver" whenever I want to take cover behind anything else. I got used to it but wished that by hitting the cover button, the characters would also do the same with anything else.

Durandal said:
It's part of the challenge and you don't get massively penalized for it if you do poorly. Besides, skirmish missions open up to practice tactics on and grind up for cash that can be used in training or upgrades. If you choose to play through the game again, you can replay the story missions for a better score. Conversely, you can always save before taking on a mission and see how well you can do and once you have a strategy, go at it "for real". You've got options.

Durandal said:
And drop the option to shape your offensive abilities in specific directions? It's a customization feature that's part of its RPG trappings. You don't need to develop every weapon on the list, either, but it's there for players that like to tinker with their squad setups if that's what they want to do.

Durandal said:
Does the story shape up a bit, or do i have to prepare for more of the same?
I guess it would depend on how much you are willing to see it as a fairly light hearted anime production than as a serious portrayal of war with only anime aesthetics.

Issun23

MoogPaul said:
But the Flame was artificial and was stopped when the engines were cut. Or so, that's what I picked up.

That's what I thought too but Maximillian still explodes when he goes down. Mystery. :lol

Issun23

Durandal said:
But fuck everything i said and thanks for the great input. This game is the shit! Just unlocked Chapter IV with the personell, weaponry, and glossary tabs unlocked. Now assembled a squad of hot murderous chicks and badass killer shocktroopers. Ill give that embedded journalist something to write about.

I ended up with a squad made up mostly of females first time too. Dallas was so happy. :lol

patsu

MoogPaul said:
I just beat it yesterday. Great game, I consider it to be in my top 10 of all time and top 3 in this generation. One of the very few games that realize that next gen doesn't just mean better graphics: Presentation, great voice acting, and story telling are also part of it.

End game:
The last boss was too easy which was a little disappointing, esp. when an upgraded sniper can kill most of the towers in one shot. Faldio killing himself was weird to say the least. Completely unnecessary and seemed kind of forced. Saving the day by cutting the engines was more than enough to redeem the character. Plus, the way that Sq. 7 rolled, it would of felt more of a better victory had Maximillion be captured and kept alive, IMO. Isara dying was completely unexpected but brought the team together really well and moved the story along nicely.

All in all, loved the game, sad to see it go till the DLC comes to NA. Sadly, this was my first PS3 game so now all PS3 games are held to a higher standard.

I lost Cherry and Vyse along the way... RIP

Hard to say. Faldio had to face court marshall at the end of the war. Perhaps he felt disgraced or guilty to face his friends and family there.

Durandal

Banned
TheExodu5 said:
You do know there's a conscription during war in that country, right?

Yeah, i also know that even if there is a conscription you usually get a medical exam before drawn into duty that filters out the unfit. And even if manpower is short and you have to take up the sickly, you wouldnt shove an anti tank weapon onto someone with a metal allergy or let someone scout that cant crouch without needing some Goanna salve. Right?

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I've had this game since it came out, but have yet to pop it in. Sell it to me. I haven't read any reviews or previews on it, so I really know next to nothing about it. Except that maybe some ex-Phantasy Star/Skies of Arcadia staff worked on it. I haven't even read through the thread (spoilers, you know).

I miss Overworks.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Mejilan said:
I've had this game since it came out, but have yet to pop it in. Sell it to me. I haven't read any reviews or previews on it, so I really know next to nothing about it. Except that maybe some ex-Phantasy Star/Skies of Arcadia staff worked on it. I haven't even read through the thread (spoilers, you know).

I miss Overworks.

Well its a SRPG but the gameplay is action oriented, every move has to be thought through

You can either play defensively and finish levels in longer durations or else offensively and risk losing party members

The art style doesn't need to be hyped, its probably in the top 5 games artistically I have ever played

All in all, as I have said earlier, its the first SRPG I have ever loved, it gets the important things right:

Great gameplay
Beautiful graphics
PERFECTLY DONE setting (seriously, its actually believable)

The story could use a bit of perfecting but even there while its not AAA budget Final Fantasy style it gets the job done, I would give it a B, its not as bad as a lot of low budget RPGs suffer from but its not the best you will get (storyline wise I am speaking)

In terms of an SRPG, I give it an A+, best the genre has to offer (IMO)

Darkpen

Banned
Mejilan said:

I miss Overworks.
its FFT meets WWII meets charming anime

RpgN

Darkpen said:

It reminds me a lot of Fire Emblem too for some reason.

Ps. I'm at chapter 17 now and just afraid to play more, I'm afraid to finish it :(

Ps 2, where are you Hcoregamer00? You haven't been here for a while. I hope you're not bothered about what some member said to you here?

Mejilan said:

I miss Overworks.
This isn't my line, but:

Fire Emblem and Mass Effect had a baby

Issun23

RpgN said:
Ps. I'm at chapter 17 now and just afraid to play more, I'm afraid to finish it :(

I was like that too but it's not that bad; the fact that you can watch cutscenes and do battles whenever you want on your second playthrough helps a lot.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
RpgN said:
Ps 2, where are you Hcoregamer00? You haven't been here for a while. I hope you're not bothered about what some member said to you here?
Speaking of, I still dunno why he switched his avatar over from Dahlia. After finishing VC, I saw nothing to indicate Selvaria is anywhere near as evil as Dahlia was (which if I'm remembering right, was part of the justification for the switch over).

Darkpen said:
RpgN said:
It reminds me a lot of Fire Emblem too for some reason.
Elfforkusu said:
This isn't my line, but:

Fire Emblem and Mass Effect had a baby
VC is also obviously inspired by the Sakura Taisen combat engine, given the dev team.

RpgN

XiaNaphryz said:
Speaking of, I still dunno why he switched his avatar over from Dahlia. After finishing VC, I saw nothing to indicate Selvaria is anywhere near as evil as Dahlia was (which if I'm remembering right, was part of the justification for the switch over).

VC is also obviously inspired by the Sakura Taisen combat engine, given the dev team.

Sorry for sounding silly, but from which game is Dahlia? Selvaria never looked evil to me, but just blind because of love. And perhaps she picked her avatar because of how deadly she is?

I've heard that line so much, I ought to try Sakura Taisen someday. Is it 2d?

Issun23, I guess I'll feel better after I finish it. It definitely sounds good that you can replay missions as much as you want.

Top Bottom