• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown |OT| Top Tier Fighting, Top Tier Pricing

how do i buy the packs if i got the game free on PS+?

is it just the 2 packs? seems kind of weird to pay $22 for the 2 packs as a PS+ subscriber or $30 for the whole thing if you're not. i guess it's still an $8 discount overall doe

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

is it just the 2 packs? seems kind of weird to pay $22 for the 2 packs as a PS+ subscriber or $30 for the whole thing if you're not. i guess it's still an $8 discount overall doe

If you want the packs its better go pay for the full thing really.

Once your psn+ subscription runs out you no longer have the game. But you payed for DLC.

Pachimari

Oh boy am I thinking of getting this now, so I have my fighting fix until TTT2.. And I always wanted to play VF5 when it first released on PS3.

Degen

I have no idea what I'm doing but some pretty cool stuff is happening on the screen and lots of damage is being dealt

think I'm tourney-level now

OSHAN

That's what I thought. I just ended up buying it at 30 bucks because if my sub runs out and I want to keep the game I may not be able to get it for 8 dollars.

If you don't want the costume packs can't be free, though.

Amagon

First time playing Virtua Fighter since 4 which only last for like 10 minutes. Thanks to PSN+, downloading this game for free. Can't wait to play it now!

Arklite

So..after having only experienced Tekken 6 online mode this gen, this netcode seems fucking amazing. Only fought a couple rounds though but I hope it remains true.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Wait what? The game and DLC is $30? It was supposed to be $30 for just DLC. I bought the $15 version already. Way to lose $15 Sega, 15 would be worth it, 30 nope.

"Wait what? The game and DLC is $30? It was supposed to be $30 for just DLC. I bought the $15 version already. Way to lose $15 Sega, 15 would be worth it, 30 nope."

The PSN store has the "Complete edition" on sale for 30$ for the next two weeks, this includes the game and DLC. Otherwise the game is normally 15$ without DLC and 45$ with all of the DLC.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I was dead set on getting the X360 version and all the DLC. I still am, but I'll grab the PS3 version too since I'm a PS Plus member.

Tucah

you speak so well
Installing on PS3 now. I haven't played a VF game in years since some VF4 so I couldn't be more excited.

SickBoy

LMFAO @ the Complete Edition being 20 separate download/install packs.

Way to go, SonySega, way to go.

I had been thinking of double-dipping anyhow... maybe XBLA is where I'll get the DLC.

Someone mentioned $22... is DLC discounted for PS+? I thought the two packs were $30 together.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
The "complete edition" is listed as a bundle in the PS Store update. That seems to be a common practice on PSN. There have been several bundles that all download the DLC separately, rather than everything being folded into one file.

kunonabi

so do I need to make a new data slot for each costume I want on a character? I liked the VF5 system better.

dark_chris

Im a newbie and only played this series twice in my life, but I'm willing to play with anyone else!

Christor87 on PSN

Top Bottom