• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I agree with Bill Kristol that Hillary shouldn't have tweeted and just let the story play out.

I agree with Bill Kristol and I'm not sure how to feel about that.

I don't even know what Hillary tweeted and I agree with you and Bill Kristol. You got a link?

No. Who the fuck cares about something like that.

Video surfaces of Trump joking about using his star power to sexually assault women, and people going to be saying "How dare Hillary tweet about it so soon?" Why?

True.

S5hwIjX.jpg

digdug2k

Maybe we can all be thankful he's not running against Biden at least, or we'd be watching clips of Biden's awkward gropings for the next month too.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I just heard the audio on CNN..I'm speechless, this guy is a disgusting pig.

I really think this is it for him, this can't be defended, I think he will lose a ton of 'borderline' Trump supporters the second they hear the audio. It'll be interesting to see how Pence and Ryan react and deal with this..I wonder if either would walk away from the campaign.

border

I am so disappointed this did not come out before the Vice Presidential debate. I would have loved to see Christian Golden Boy Mike Pence squirm as he tries to explain or defend these statements.

iammeiam

I've mostly made peace with there being a chunk of his base that will love this shit. The people who buy merch like this. The people who've been on board for a long while won't let this shake them, because as gross as the tape is nothing he said here is surprising or out of line with who everyone knows Trump to be. We've heard him on Stern, we know his history, he's a man who says vile things because he's some level of rich and famous and can get away with it.

All this needs to do, and all the next month needs to focus on, is constantly reminding the people who were drifting Trumpwards because they were staunch GOPers "coming home" that the man himself is repugnant, and not let them turn a blind eye to who they're voting for.

This won't send Trump plummeting in the polls, but it doesn't have to. He's losing. As long as it makes it harder for people to swallow Trump in the name of the Supreme Court, he'll stay losing. This won't knock him out of the race in an immediate fashion, but it's going to keep him down and send anybody with a reputation to defend scurrying to distance themselves.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Funny watching fox news talk go on talking about clinton emails like nothing special is happening today, while you know behind the camera is absolute chaos as they try to figure out how to cover this thing.

Judging by their website, they've been doing this with every Trump story. Talk about other things, at most shuffle it off as a secondary story.

FStop7

Banned
Trump is going down the same way Roger Ailes did. This kind of vulgar sexism is maybe the only thing that crosses ethnic/racial/ideological borders in US politics.

TrumpTV is certainly gonna be a thing, though.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Will Rahn ‏@willrahn 35m35 minutes ago
BUSH COMPOUND, DECEMBER 2015 —

JEB: We must stop Trump. Any ideas?

GWB: Nope

GHWB: Sorry no

BILLY: Nope, no idea, nothing, zilch, zero

This fucking election.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
"Donald Trump is in hot water today over some innocent locker room talk between beloved host Billy Bush. He's already apologized, unlike Hillary Clinton who has said nothing about her 33K deleted emails. For more on the Clinton Scandel we're going to turn it to..." - Fox News

Futureman

There's LITERALLY A CHANCE we'll hear the word "pussy" during a presidential debate.

Before the last debate I never thought Rosie O'Donnel would be brought up during a presidential debate and now we find ourselves in this situation.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Could the Republican party boot him from the ticket at this point? Not that they would but is it even possible?

mo60

Can this election just be over already. Holy shit I can't take much more of this.

You would see minor candidates(like candidates running for a riding) where I live doing stuff like what the washington post article talks about. I don't think I have ever saw someone as awful as trump run for higher office in a country before.

Meowster

Don't see him recovering from this + tax scandal + catastrophic debate performance. There just isn't enough time. Sure, the deplorables will still vote for him, but now it's just a question of how much Hillary will win by and if she can retake the Senate. Please vote folks.

MIMIC

Banned
There's LITERALLY A CHANCE we'll hear the word "pussy" during a presidential debate.

Before the last debate I never thought Rosie O'Donnel would be brought up during a presidential debate and now we find ourselves in this situation.

"I didn't say anything any different than the 'fuck her right in the pussy' guy."

Mahonay

Banned
I knew this kind of shit would just start spilling out as the election draws ever closer. Trump is a real piece of human trash. He's viewed as a villain here in New York for these kind of antics.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Ugh, I feel bad for Melania. He was married to her at this stage, right? It could all be talk but he's talking very present tense here about how he behaves with women.

So much ammo for Clinton now, particularly re anything Trump might say or suggest about Bill or her marriage.

TheFatOne

Going after a married woman... This will go down well with the conservative base that is none-too-persuaded by his conservative credentials.

His credentials already check out with his base. No need for these conservative values. Just had to prove he was racist enough. Conservatives are his base right now. This should turn off college educated white voters though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom