• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey

Man just imagine if polls show trump go up somehow. What would all the gop that railed on him do?

Or he does exceptional tomorrow.

This is the best Columbus weekend ever.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
What still kinda blows my mind is finding out he's Jeb!'s cousin.

I figured it was just a case of "same last name, no relation".
Jeb is the big relation you go to with Billy Bush?

Obviously that would also make former president George W. Bush his cousin, and other former president George H.W. Bush his uncle.

ffdgh

I was fine... With the women
That I would make fun of now and again.
I was fine, cause I knew.
That anything I said wouldn't matter until you came and we fought like it was some silly game.
Over nothing, cause I knew that after all my shit Id never thought I'd lose.

Its over, isn't it, isn't it?
Isn't it over!
Its over, isn't it, isn't it
Isn't it over!
You won! America has chose you!
They loved me but now their gone!
Its over, isn't it, why can't I move on?

Hate and glory, no invention, racist comments for their attention.
Out in spotlight my potential
bigoted, sexist, mentally unstable.

Who am I in this world without money?
Petty and dull with the nerve of a donkey.
But what does it matter its already done!
Now I must stand here pointing with my gun!

Its.... Over isn't it, isn't it?
Isn't it over.
Its over, isn't it? Isn't it?
Isn't it over!
YOU WON. AMERICA HAS CHOSE YOU.
THEY LOVED ME BUT NOW THEIR GONE!
Its over isn't it... Why can't I move on.
it's over isn't it...? why cant I... Moove of oonn.

The laughs have been great these past few hours. Whew.

bgbball31

I have one family member that is a single-issue guns rights voter. He hasn't changed his mind from this.

My dad is a multi-issue voter, but he's at his college homecoming game, so I want to talk to him when he can actually catch-up with it all to see if his allegiance is wavering.

I honestly don't have a lot of respect for either of their opinions to begin with, but this isn't helping their cases. How anyone can support this man at this point is beyond me.

Strimei

Jeb is the big relation you go to with Billy Bush?

Obviously that would also make former president George W. Bush his cousin, and other former president George H.W. Bush his uncle.

It was the first name I saw when I looked him up on wikipedia last night, the name just stuck in my head, honestly.

Jerm411

What still kinda blows my mind is finding out he's Jeb!'s cousin.

I figured it was just a case of "same last name, no relation".

Holy shit, it would be so apropos of this nutty ass election if Jeb! of all people came back from the dead to deliver the killshot to Trump's election chances.....

Cipherr

mwBkFnA.png

MECCLfz.png

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
No, they are single-issue anti-Muslim voters.

No one who isn't a mark thinks that Trump would actually nominate anti-abortion judges.

What? This is the "Woman need to be punished" guy. This is the Mike Pence is his running mate guy. He released a list of names for nomination all extremely conservative.

He wants those anti abortion votes, and there is no real reason to believe he won't follow through.

Toxi

Banned
I was fine... With the women
That I would make fun of now and again.
I was fine, cause I knew.
That anything I said wouldn't matter until you came and we fought like it was some silly game.
Over nothing, cause I knew that after all my shit Id never thought I'd lose.

Its over, isn't it, isn't it?
Isn't it over!
Its over, isn't it, isn't it
Isn't it over!
You won! America has chose you!
They loved me but now their gone!
Its over, isn't it, why can't I move on?

Hate and glory, no invention, racist comments for their attention.
Out in spotlight my potential
bigoted, sexist, mentally unstable.

Who am I in this world without money?
Petty and dull with the nerve of a donkey.
But what does it matter its already done!
Now I must stand here pointing with my gun!

Its.... Over isn't it, isn't it?
Isn't it over.
Its over, isn't it? Isn't it?
Isn't it over!
YOU WON. AMERICA HAS CHOSE YOU.
THEY LOVED ME BUT NOW THEIR GONE!
Its over isn't it... Why can't I move on.
it's over isn't it...? why cant I... Moove of oonn.
tumblr_oalarxruB61tzl2kuo1_500.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I still don't get why people think this will "end" him or its "over".
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...thing_the_gop_could_tolerate_about_trump.html
The same Republican leaders who rushed to condemn Trump for his remarks on a hot mic were silent about his continued attacks on these men, which stretch back to the original event in 1989, when he placed an incendiary ad in New York City newspapers against the then-teenagers. “Bring back the death penalty. Bring back our police!” said Trump. “[M]uggers and murderers … should be forced to suffer and, when they kill, they should be executed for their crimes. They must serve as examples so that others will think long and hard before committing a crime or an act of violence.”

Republicans didn’t say anything because Trump wasn’t attacking Republicans. The ground didn’t shift for the GOP nominee until he did. His “grab them by the pussy” comments don’t just threaten his own bid at the White House; they threaten the whole Republican political apparatus. They undermine party enthusiasm. They give millions of Republican-voting women a reason to stay home. And what happens if they do? Suddenly, the House and Senate are at risk. Suddenly, Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell are leaders of a minority party.

.JayZii

Banned
Town Hall style debates are when people look the most awkward. Especially, if they don't practice. Tomorrow night is going to be meme-errific.

saelz8

Report: Trump Is Aware of More Disastrous Revelations Emerging: They ‘Have More Things’

@edhenry said:
@RealBenCarson told me he spoke to @realDonaldTrump this am: "He's not going anywhere. He told me he is staying in." More top 2pm @FoxNews

@edhenry said:
@RealBenCarson told me he & @realDonaldTrump talked about more revelations coming: "They have have more things & they will drip them out"

What with the stuff, the apology and everything else recently, I'm 90% certain Trump is some people's sub and that he's getting one of the most public humilliations any sub ever could get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom