• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascii42

What would be the outcome?

Has anyone just not shown up for a 1v1 debate before?

Hillary would just be taking questions the whole time, I guess. If there was one to do alone, the town hall would be the best fit.

I think he'll show though, that video with him coming out to his supporters makes me believe that.

jelly

Does Mitt Romney come out of this pretty good because he apparently never supported Trump unlike the scum just jumping off the train now?

Can someone explain what in the fuck happened to HillaryIs44? They're a pro-Trump site now and boasting about how the wikileaks will "finish" Hillary.

How in the fuck!?

Nordicus

He just retweeted these two tweets, though:

CuR7C2YWEAA8dnR.jpg
Clinton campaign: "Thank you for showing us your debate angle Mr Trump. You're too kind"

Does Mitt Romney come out of this pretty good because he apparently never supported Trump unlike the scum just jumping off the train now?

Romney comes out looking the best, the Zodiac Killer comes out looking the worst.

Ryan, as always, comes out looking like he's wearing a gimp mask and trying to run from the entire paddle-wielding GOP with his ankles tied together.

I've heard some grumblings that there is worse to come. This one from a producer on The Apprentice.

https://twitter.com/billpruitt/status/784872190587998209

Just gonna quote myself here:

Yeah, the timing for a lot of this Trump stuff is too perfect. During the primaries I had my suspicions that interested parties were holding back the best stuff until it would hurt him more.

And of course, following that train of logic, it would be reasonable to assume that we haven't even seen the worst of it yet.

I'm on the edge of my seat.

Opto

Banned
"The allegations against me are completely fabricated, while the ones against my opponent's husband are 100% true"

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Man r/the_donald is so confusing. Are they all serious? There is a great discussion happening online calling out trolls. Saying that people are more than trolls if they foster communities where individuals that truly believe in their hate have a place to be comfortable.

But c'mon, posts like this https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald...nse_of_trump_really_shows/?sort=controversial

I expect this from FB but not people on Reddit.

In my head Reddit is far worse than FB for whatever it's worth.

CHC

Romney is always lookin' good

OA73U0Q.jpg

But seriously, he dodged a major bullet on this one. Between his stance on Trump and the behind the scenes documentary about his campaign, I actually have a decent amount of respect for the guy. I don't agree with most of what he is all about, but I can't hate him at all.

OA73U0Q.jpg

But seriously, he dodged a major bullet on this one. Between his stance on Trump and the behind the scenes documentary about his campaign, I actually have a decent amount of respect for the guy. I don't agree with most of what he is all about, but I can't hate him at all.
His policies suck and he's a good, but he's a good man. IMO.

riotous

Banned

Crazy to think how quickly the GOP became the circus it was this year. Even the level headed ones like Kasich still had horrible record when it came to governing.

If GOP wants any success at a white house shot they really have to go back to that relatively centrist tactic.

riotous

Banned
So I finally visited the Donald.

Is this the crazies amongst the crazies taking over or just their normal crazy?

I first went there on a whim maybe 6 months ago; it hasn't changed.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HIGH ENERGY

Aside from being degenerates.. they are weird as hell and have created there own meme language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom