• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone really think an apology changes anything? He's 70 years old and this is who he is. He'll read off a script and be sorry he got caught.

No way. CNN was just talking about him making sexist comments behind the scenes of The Apprentice. There's got to be audio/video.

anaron

BTW, Trump can't be booted from the ballot. It's a LOCK.

Source
kmGY0z9.jpg

Tigress

That's the worst defense I've seen yet.

Ugh, she had to be from our state too. Like changing partys suddenly changes how you feel about women. Not to mention the Democrat party never ran him for politician, it's the Republican party that allowed him to be running for president.

VariantX

@BillKristol
Until now, I've thought Republicans might dodge the bullet. No longer. They need to repudiate Trump. Or the party will go down with him.
Nuh-uh, too late. The ones who supported him post convention are all going down in a massive Viking funeral pyre

marrec

Banned
He's a pathological liar and sociopath. We only need to look at what he said first, "sorry if you are offended" to see his true feelings. He can never take that back, and I hope Hillary hammers him on it if he tries to feign contrition.

No worries about the recorded video (I'm sure it took multiple takes to get him to not saying something deplorable) because once he's live in front of an audience again he'll shit all over himself like he always does.

If they oust Trump though, they will piss off his voters. They will really lose by dumping Trump. I guess they want to go out with dignity. Good for them if true.

And if they don't distance themselves from Don, and he gets destroyed in November, this stink will stay with them for 2018 and 2020. IT's a no win situation. At this point they are punting 2016 and hoping they can save some face for future elections by saying they distanced themselves from the worst Presidential candidate in American history.

Just heard the tape again. Ugh, Billy Bush is such a fucking toady. It just makes it worse.

Yeah. What a day. Two down in one shot. Billy (I didn't twig Jeb was his uncle etc etc) had to delete his twitter but his Facebook page is a riot. All those nice pictures he posted posing with fans and posing in general. Every one is getting torn to pieces. The shame culture is cruel, but I'll give it a pass out for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom