• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

CuNfFrnWYAEcdii.jpg

pulitzer next, please

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
We should have listened to Al Roker during the Olympics. He knew Billy was on that bullshit.

And if they don't distance themselves from Don, and he gets destroyed in November, this stink will stay with them for 2018 and 2020. IT's a no win situation. At this point they are punting 2016 and hoping they can save some face for future elections by saying they distanced themselves from the worst Presidential candidate in American history.

I don't envy any major GOP politician's position right now. Repudiate Trump and you'll never win a primary again. Stick with Trump and you'll never win a general election again.

Loxley

Good lord at the mental gymnastics some conservative media pundits have gone to in order to hand-wave this whole fiasco away:

vPIikq1.gif

chadskin

I'd laugh if the video message is actually meant to be played at the Pence/Ryan event tomorrow, something along the lines of "Sorry I can't be with you, I'm preparing for the debate to beat Crooked Hillary tomorrow. Make America Great Again. Cya."

Nibiru

Banned
I don't even know but I really hope there is some crazy way that he can just drop out and let Pence take over. Is that even possible? Chaffetz dropping support and Ryan uninviting him to the Wisconsin gig is a very big deal. Can the party just remove him under some kind of violation of trust?

You can't have a different republican nominee though?

He'd be on the ballot. Nothing prevents another name being added to the ballot with everyone's endorsement. Anything that takes votes away from him gets the job done, and either way at this point he'd be impeached the moment he took the oath. It's over (still go out and vote against him no matter what. Make this the biggest fucking bloodiest landslide in history)

I don't even know but I really hope there is some crazy way that he can just drop out and let Pence take over. Is that even possible? Chaffetz dropping support and Ryan uninviting him to the Wisconsin gig is a very big deal. Can the party just remove him under some kind of violation of trust?
Pence can only take Trump's place if Trump were to die.

shiba5

I'd laugh if the video message is actually meant to be played at the Pence/Ryan event tomorrow, something along the lines of "Sorry I can't be with you, I'm preparing for the debate to beat Crooked Hillary tomorrow. Make America Great Again. Cya."

It's probably an advertisement for a hotel.

He'd be on the ballot. Nothing prevents another name being added to the ballot with everyone's endorsement. Anything that takes votes away from him gets the job done, and either way at this point he'd be impeached the moment he took the oath. It's over (still go out and vote against him no matter what. Make this the biggest fucking bloodiest landslide in history)

Uh state filing deadlines have something to say about that.

The only way he can be kicked off the ticket is if he resigns. And even then, whoever replaced him wouldn't be on the ballot in most states and would lose out on 100% of early voting, because the early votes for Trump would not transfer to whoever replaced him.

Either way, Democrats win the election in a landslide. There is no chance we get a Republican president this year.

sphagnum

Banned
Browsing reddit and pol right now is hilarious, seeing people freaking out, clinging to the talking point about Bill, trying to say that Trump is wrong through the lens of their own ideology, like this gem:

"What a degenerate piece of garbage

What do you think Adolf would think of that kind of behavior?

A true leader doesn't talk to women like that.

This is just plain degeneracy. I could take him calling others fat and all, but this is just n----- tier talk."

Trump doesn't give a single fuck about the GOP. In what world do people think at the last minute he'll drop out? This has all been about Trump from the start. He ain't going NOWHERE.

Edit: Oh no. Top page!

Calidor

Based on what exactly?

I can't even tell if you're serious

Based on my girlfriend and her friends and every other girl? Do you really think women are some kind of virgin saints? They also talk about some guy in bed, how they would like to fuck married men and worse, which is just fine, is just talking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom