• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 ≼|℧T|≽ Xenos Saga 2

Warspite

Neo Member
Just finished it, good game nice to see the devs capture the spirit of the original and its good to see them have success with it.

It felt very strange to have the hive tyrant killed off by a separate team in the game kind of felt like Titus should have been the one to do it.

Overall it kind of feel like the right game at the right time.

Last edited:

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Oh yeah

O11IsOt.jpeg

All operations cleared on all difficulty levels, half solo and half with randoms who joined my session (where are my private games Sabre!?) Last night I did 4 and 5 solo which was intense. 4 is one of the longer missions (maybe longest?) that culminates in the Drake boss. Obviously the bots won't activate sigils plus my primary weapon was multi-melta shotgun so lots of running around and taking shots with my pistol lol. Operation 5 threw a Helbrute at me during the charging section at the end, fun times!

My heavy is now max level and looks like the ultimate fucking badass:

ERgkEvs.jpeg
hJd5rlt.jpeg

I'm going to play Bulwark next to get the fully leveled melee weapon trophy, I'm 90% toward achieving the 20,000 enemies killed trophy, still having a blast despite the performance issues so I'll keep fighting the good fight, for the Emperor!

Loving the game , it's gorgeous! Maxed out with a 4070ti in the 80fps , already encountered a bug , a door wouldn't open I had to restart it! Loving that photo mode! This game will take me a long time to finish this!

Top Bottom