• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warriors Orochi 3 |OT| The second-worst game featuring Ryu Hayabusa out this week

EYEL1NER

Ah, I am. Got all the graphics done. Just gotta do all the pretty words and wait the whole one week before actual release before I post it. Completely opened to snappy OT quotes though so bring those on!
Cool deal. I wasn't looking to do one, only hoping one would get done. It seems like the Musou OTs die sooner and sooner with every new iteration, so I didn't know if 8 had been forgotten about or what.

No suggestions for a quote though, sorry.

Jessicat

Okay, possibly dumb questions; my cousin owns the NA downloaded version abd I've bought the EU disc version. Can we still play online together? (as long as we both have completed the same levels)
And I'm guessing I need funds on an EU account to buy any DLC?

Sora_N

Okay, possibly dumb questions; my cousin owns the NA downloaded version abd I've bought the EU disc version. Can we still play online together? (as long as we both have completed the same levels)
And I'm guessing I need funds on an EU account to buy any DLC?

I didn't end up buying this game, so not sure about the first one. I'm pretty sure you need EU PSN wallet money to buy DLC, but you should be able to use PayPal (like the NA store) to load up.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I didn't end up buying this game, so not sure about the first one. I'm pretty sure you need EU PSN wallet money to buy DLC, but you should be able to use PayPal (like the NA store) to load up.

The region of the PayPal account needs to match the region of the PSN account, though. So you can't fund an EU account with a NA Paypal account, and vice-versa.

Sora_N

The region of the PayPal account needs to match the region of the PSN account, though. So you can't fund an EU account with a NA Paypal account, and vice-versa.

Whoops, yeah for sure. I forgot to mention that. She would need to make an EU account but any DLC will also work on your NA account as long as the EU account is stored in a second profile on your PS3.

Astarte

Was there any news for that Ultimate edition coming to America? I'm on the fence about buying the vanilla version because of that.

Jessicat

Whoops, yeah for sure. I forgot to mention that. She would need to make an EU account but any DLC will also work on your NA account as long as the EU account is stored in a second profile on your PS3.
Ah, I can't seem to figure out how to get funds added since I don't have any of those options ._.; No dlc for me I guess, not unless I can find a cheap PSN card (I'm pretty sure play-asia overcharges for those).

Bladenic

I just did the second mission and I lost the old guy :((( can I redo it to get him?

Edit: WTF? I had an in game save and got beat. When I clicked story mode I'm pretty sure I said yes to loading it but instead I have to start all over. This game is pissing me the fuck off.

Top Bottom