• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what videogame character are you?

Joe

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/videogame_quiz.asp

vg_master_chief.jpg

WOOO!

Joe

yeah, i doubt master chief likes to dress in traditional oriental outfits with a sword in middle egypt and watch comedies in his off-time.

Ferrio

Banned
I hate when they ask questions that it's easy to figure out what it'll pick but nayways

Fitting i suppose.
Chun Li

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i got link.

and besides chun li, i think i dislike all the characters in that poll.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Meh, I was kinda hoping for somebody else...but Master Chief isn't too bad. I was thinking more along the lines of Dante or Samanosuke.

vg_master_chief.jpg

vg_vercetti.jpg

Even though it's technically not possible, I think it'd be pretty funny if SolidSnakeX wound up being either Raiden or Sam Fisher.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
PERFECT MATCH
vg_master_chief.jpg

This is crap but amusing.

EDIT: This is what happens when I have a sexy british accent, 8-bit, and I'm trying to save myself (among other totally random things like visiting beijin and hating cigarettes).
vg_lara_croft.jpg

WORTHLESS

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
vg_valentiine.jpg

Not only did I select male, but they gave me a character from my most hated videogame franchise. Ever.

Liquid Generation, Damn youse guys!

The only answer that really matches this was that I chose to kick the asses of zombies.

vg_solid_snake.jpg

This test sucks. I hate it when they make the answers obvious. These kinds of tests are better when they ask you about your actual personality and then try and match it to a character's personality. Obviously if I pick mushrooms and koopa shells for everything I'm gonna be Mario. That'd dumb.

Top Bottom