• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplet

No it's not.

I'm suggesting that there appears to be a knee problem in this specific match affecting him to a greater degree than his usual knee related ailments. Particularly with his backhand.

He doesn't run around his backhand because of his knee, it's just his natural tactic to control the point with his FH. Besides he's actually hitting his backhand ok in this game, it's mostly his forehand that's worse than usual.

Wes

venison crêpe
He doesn't run around his backhand because of his knee, it's just his natural tactic to control the point with his FH. Besides he's actually hitting his backhand ok in this game, it's mostly his forehand that's worse than usual.

I know this. I'm saying, and so are the BBC commentators, is that with whatever knee related problem which is affecting him in this specific game, which may be different to the one he is long suffering, that Nadal is unable to regularly plant his foot for his backhand today the way he would prefer to.

Let's just agree to disagree and enjoy the match :)

Except in that wonder shot down the line of course!
Followed up by a wonder shot by Darcis.

Reyne

Man, with things being like this Fed and Rafa will never face each other on any other surface than clay or the slower variants of hardcourt, where Rafa is the favorite. They sure as heck will never face again in Wimbledon, and the US open? No way.

Also, insane get from Darcis! Credit to him!

Brinbe

EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif

fuck yea! Way to kick things off. =D

Well. See you in 7-8 months Rafa? >_>

The real loser here is Rosol though. That was the one thing his career would be remembered for, and now he's been one-upped =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom