• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone |OT3| Apollo has landed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered my White 928 today from New Egg. Not sure when it'll ship, but $30 is nothing to sniff at all. I'd been rocking a trophy since day 1, and really wanted that lumia camera. Glad I waited!

AkuMifune

Banned
I ordered my White 928 today from New Egg. Not sure when it'll ship, but $30 is nothing to sniff at all. I'd been rocking a trophy since day 1, and really wanted that lumia camera. Glad I waited!

first post from a windows phone, first post from my new white Lumia 928. damn it feels good to be a gangster. ;)

now I need to drunkenly figure out RSS feeds and setting up podcast lounge for giant bomb.

priorities.

there are apps on other platforms many of which don't even upload to instagram directly, and just make/edit instagram-friendly square photos with stickers or frames or text or whatnot that have sold more.

He's probably talking about the stupid questions you've been asking lately. Almost as if you didn't know what you're talking about.

Milchjon

Apparently there's now another Instagram app, #2InstaWithMassive love, that also supports WP7, is only $0.99 and has a trial that makes it essentially free with ads.

Seems to be pretty crappy beyond that, but I'm gonna test it anyway. If I can remember my login data...

Milchjon

Strangely enough, uploading works for me in this app, everything else doesn't. I also think the filters aren't in the trial version.

I guess it's better than nothing, but I'm still waiting for Itsdagram to make it to WP7.

Here's one of my itsdagram pics:

8dFQaAy.jpg

I should note that I used lomogram before uploading on itsdagram.

Troll

Banned
Here's one of my itsdagram pics:

8dFQaAy.jpg

My phone snapped a very similar pic after an accidental drop.

I was attempting to take a picture of some friends, dropped my phone and there it was. I should have known better than to have deleted the masterpiece, I guess.

Samus4145

Joining the first post from a white Lumia 928 group. Now to find the best apps to download with my credit.

So far it feels really snappy.

kazinova

Someone took my usual internet handle on Instagram already. So you can follow me as kazinovas. I'll be taking some pictures with my Canon DSLR and dropping in through Skydrive, so not all of my pictures will be from my phone.

zatara

Got my 928 yesterday played with it all day, woke up today with a sore forearm. Love how it fits in my hand, hate how heavy it is.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Any options for Canadians?
Even buying unlocked, what would be compatible with Telus

I would think that the 920 would work on Telus. I will check on my 920 box and see what bands it uses.

edit: zatara, your lucky you didn't get a 920, which is even heavier, lol.

zedge

I would think that the 920 would work on Telus. I will check on my 920 box and see what bands it uses.

edit: zatara, your lucky you didn't get a 920, which is even heavier, lol.

The 920 should work on all the big three, and their budget children. Just need to unlock it. Actually if its quadband it should work on wind too.

f0lken

So this Vyclone app is pretty good, it will come handy next week when we go to the Azteca Stadium to see the Soccer final between Cruz-Azul and America.

For those who don't know this app, it takes video from different sources that are in the same area at the same time, and it will auto edit (or you can manually edit) up to 4 of them to create a single video with different angles, only one source of audio is allowed though, I just made this with a friend of mine.

It was taken with an iPhone 5, Galaxy Note and my Lumia 920 (sorry for the one that is upside, we were just testing the app lol).
http://www.vyclone.com/movie/5199c0f06124a57e3a001512

Milchjon

Having to inform a iOS user trying a 920 that there's no way to scroll through music/videos - not fun. Seriously Joe, fix this shit.

Edit: Wait, so I guess there is a slider in (some?) videos? Weird.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Having to inform a iOS user trying a 920 that there's no way to scroll through music/videos - not fun. Seriously Joe, fix this shit.

Edit: Wait, so I guess there is a slider in (some?) videos? Weird.

you just hold the next or previous control button down, no? maybe I'm misunderstand the question.

Not relevant to WP, but interesting:

Ate dinner at a steakhouse restaurant on Saturday in their 'executive' type room. I don't know how expensive it was, but it was crazy pricey...a friend paid (no prices on the food is always a bad sign). Low and behold, after we finish dinner, I see someone and his wife about 5 yards from me. I recognize his face, and then do a double take. Friggin' Bill and Melinda Gates were eating dinner at the same place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom