• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone |OT3| Apollo has landed

Status
Not open for further replies.

H13

Noooooooooo!

The ads broke the back button again :(

so thats why i can't press the back button to go back the,previous page.. This is troublesome. Wp8 does not have function like iphone which u can press the upper screen to go to top..
any way to fix this?

Nero3000

Can't innovate anymore, my arse! DUAL LED BITCHES!

Hbf3Es0.jpg

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
so thats why i can't press the back button to go back the,previous page.. This is troublesome. Wp8 does not have function like iphone which u can press the upper screen to go to top..
any way to fix this?
on GAF press the bottom bar to go to the top. And the thread title at the top to go to the bottom.

about time. Every phone maker should release the exact phone with a choice of android or WP.

I'm pretty sure Microsoft is preventing them from doing just that. If we had 1080p screens and quad core capabilities, I'm sure Samsung and HTC would have been much quicker to release new windows phones.

hwalker84

I'm pretty sure Microsoft is preventing them from doing just that. If we had 1080p screens and quad core capabilities, I'm sure Samsung and HTC would have been much quicker to release new windows phones.

If MS was on the ball with modern hardware I'm sure WP8 version would be out at close to the same time.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
I'm starting to get worried about what my fall phone will be. Nokia is releasing the dual core, 720p EOS, and a phablet this fall. Will there be a normal sized 1080p/quad core Nokia flagship this year?.

Unless they improve the camera, I don't want the One variant. A gs4 variant may be tempting, but would lack Nokia software. The iPhone 5s is looking meh, and the most exciting android phone will probably be the note 3, meh for me as well.

hadareud

The Translator
I was going to say that there has to be a 920 successor, but with those two phones coming out and the rumour of Nokia asking MS to push back 8.1 by a quarter it would sort of make sense if they would release the next true flagship in April or May next year.

f0lken

I was going to say that there has to be a 920 successor, but with those two phones coming out and the rumour of Nokia asking MS to push back 8.1 by a quarter it would sort of make sense if they would release the next true flagship in April or May next year.

I hate this rumour only because is likely to be true, I whish MS would do the opposite and move forward 8.1 to August-September and then release 8.2 or whatever in April 2014 instead, then they can sync all new OS iterations on the first half of each year

That video of 8.1 looks good, but I don't think the notification center makes sense that way beacuse of the way the info bar is hidden automatically in most apps

Milchjon

The Xbone headset thread made me realize once again just how much MS lost. So much negativity for a simple, nice looking piece of hardware...

kharma45

It looks unfinished or like one of those third party controllers you'd give to a relative/friend if they were over, but from what I've read it does feel great in the hand and tbh that is all that matters at the end of the day for a controller.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
It looks unfinished or like one of those third party controllers you'd give to a relative/friend if they were over, but from what I've read it does feel great in the hand and tbh that is all that matters at the end of the day for a controller.

yeah, it's a got a little of the homer simpson car look about it but everything out of E3 seemed positive so that's good.

hadareud

The Translator
I've stopped taking the gaming side seriously a very long time ago. It has however reached a level of stupidity in the last few months that is genuinely worrying.

kharma45

Yeah it's embarrassing how bad it has got. Everyone is at everyone's throat and there is little rational debate. It's scary at times.

zedge

Noticed that too. I mean come on, look at this piece of shit in comparison, free or not

http://25.media.tumblr.com/76f5873e2bb89b903f48934fc45b098c/tumblr_moezjrc5EZ1s63ovdo1_1280.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Looks great to me. I actually prefer my ds 3 to the 360 controller. :shrug

As for the headset, meh. Probably use a blutooth one still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom