• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone |OT3| Apollo has landed

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no video stores on Windows Phone? That's weird. :/

Was hoping to buy some movies for my Windows Phone now that my Microsoft Points became real currency and can be used on Windows Phone 8, but there doesn't seem to be a video store?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Was hoping to buy some movies for my Windows Phone now that my Microsoft Points became real currency and can be used on Windows Phone 8, but there doesn't seem to be a video store?

Should be video store support later this year......finally.

Wait for GDR3 so they can add this feature back in. Please understand innovation take times and they have to balance what best for their partners and not the consumers.

Anyone else here having trouble's with Nokia Music after the recent update? I Downloaded the update for it, and now my Xbox Music downloads and albums won't play through Nokia Music, I have to listen to them from the Xbox Music app, and I prefer to listen to my music using Nokia Music. :(

Anyone else here having trouble's with Nokia Music after the recent update? I Downloaded the update for it, and now my Xbox Music downloads and albums won't play through Nokia Music, I have to listen to them from the Xbox Music app, and I prefer to listen to my music using Nokia Music. :(
It works fine for me, actually I am using it right now. I am glad I am not the only one that prefer Nokia Music to the Xbox Music.

NeOak

The microphone in my day one 920 gave up the ghost. Went to at&t, got new one.

Old one had a scratched screen, so score!

JUST WAITING FOR GDR2 AT&T!

frontieruk

Posting here as it seems the only sane place on GAF atm.

What the Fuck is going on in the cboat helo thread on gaming side? When xbone was announced they said digital games can be traded even alluding to a user market, the internet went loopy over always online and claims of not being able to resell games, now people are like OMG why even bother with stores they have a user market where digital retail games can be sold, nothings Fucking changed other than the always online part.

Getting to old for this shit. :(

Still the best thing I've seen in a long while:
cboat_truthfact1prw6.gif

Okay, so it's not just me. :p

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Nokia Music, I verified that my subscription was still active, and I restarted my phone, yet Nokia Music still won't play my subscription downloaded songs. Really, Really, lame.
I don't have download songs from subscription so may be it did get disable. That suck, might have to do with licensing.

hadareud

The Translator

What the Fuck is going on in the cboat helo thread on gaming side? When xbone was announced they said digital games can be traded even alluding to a user market, the internet went loopy over always online and claims of not being able to resell games, now people are like OMG why even bother with stores they have a user market where digital retail games can be sold, nothings Fucking changed other than the always online part.

I've gone back to ignoring the gaming side, it's better for my mental health.

MCD

Cboat is leaking an internal survey that shouldn't even matter to the public.

Give us more games leaks and less politics, cboat.

hadareud

The Translator
I haven't played with Lego since I was 13.

I miss it.

I wish it was more socially acceptable to buy it. I could always pretend it's for my children that I don't have, I guess.

toff74

Is there a possibility that the EE 920 Amber update has an upload instead of me using Navifirm?

I'm a little impatient, but i'm also willing to be the guinea pig!!

I haven't played with Lego since I was 13.

I miss it.

I wish it was more socially acceptable to buy it. I could always pretend it's for my children that I don't have, I guess.

It's totally socially acceptable to buy LEGO as adult. They even have a (stupid) term for us - AFOL. (Adult Fans of LEGO, yeah pretty stupid).

I got back into LEGO last year after visiting LEGO store at Downtown Disney and saw some of the set they have. I dug up my kids old LEGO set and start buying a few. Then of course LEGO GAF suck me in completely.

RhnAQJ4l.jpg

You know you want to build these beauty from Star Wars The Old Republic. If new stuff is not your style how about stuff from original trilogy like Darth Vader's Custom Tie.

aG3Qfyml.jpg

hadareud

The Translator
Jesus. 30 % downloaded of 1.3 gig in a good half hour. It's like dial up all over again.

I'm flashing my 920 at the moment btw. Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom