• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone |OT3| Apollo has landed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snaps aren't loading for me--they're all black screens.

EDIT: seems like ones past a week or so ago aren't loading...ones from 4 and 8 days ago load up.

freshair

I don't think you can even do that in the official app for iOS, can you? My friend was always complaining about not capturing an image in Snapchat, so she couldn't use it.

Correct, the official app doesn't allow you to. They want your snap to be ~of the moment~.

Lens support is nifty too

Milchjon

It's not clear if the Xbox One YouTube app supports the cast functionality to play videos from a tablet straight to the console. We've reached out to Google to comment on this, and we'll update you accordingly.

Update: We've confirmed that the Xbox One app supports YouTube pairing. It's a manual process initially, but you can then cast videos from the iOS and Android YouTube apps

Xboned.

JaggedSac

The company I work for finally caved and is allowing MS to develop an app for us. Both for WP and W8. We are handling some of the web service and notification aspects of it.

Yes, YouTube cast/share would be amazing. Work it out Google/MS.

edit: Microsoft will probably need to concede chromecast ability to their apps/platforms, which is fine by me.

Commodore

Looks like Mint is about to launch as well. Not sure what happened with the beta I signed up for?

so many apps ;)

MINNNNNNT! Man, I've waited 3 years for this one. It's in the store now, found a link to it via an engadget story, but its likely the beta link or something, won't allow install due to lack of permission.

Nice app day. Don't know if I need to check out 6snap, seems like its mostly for teenage shenanigans. Anyone who uses it make a case for it? Why is it better than simply MMS between someone?

e: forgot to add, giving up on Tiny Death Star, murders my battery, and the game is mostly rubbish. Gets more boring the more levels you build, barely any strategy involved. And wasn't it dLMN8R wondering about twitter rec? Try Twabbit or Tweet It! Mehdoh is pretty solid too, best three I've used over the years.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
So what's left to port? Tinder? Candy Crush?

For me personally, still waiting for:

- Nordstrom's Hautelook
- Starbucks official app
- Cineplex's Timeplay

I don't think any of them will be ported any time soon :( I have emailed both Hautelook and Cineplex about their apps. Neither said they're developing one yet.

I mentioned earlier 6snap didn't send me a text for verification, but it also appears that I can't open any snaps.

Anyone else?

Rudy's already submitted a new version, so I'm not too worried.

Heretic

I mentioned earlier 6snap didn't send me a text for verification, but it also appears that I can't open any snaps.

Anyone else?

Rudy's already submitted a new version, so I'm not too worried.
I can open the same snap over and over again.

I hope he adds notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom