• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone |OT3 Update 3| Please be excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero3000

Going to have to send my 925 for repairs.

Stuck with an iPhone 4 for a while...will be interesting. Soooooo tiny. At least the xbox music app is better.

Will be interesting to see the new restore process for windows phone.

José Mourinho;109255635 said:
Has anybody else had their WhatsApp notifications stop working?

Yes, I disabled my data sense limit (I had just set up the limit to keep track, but configured it to take no action, but apparently it still did) and started working again.

"Alex Garden, currently the general manager of Xbox Music, Video and Reading at Microsoft, will become the first president of Zynga Studios, a new role reporting to Mattrick, on May 5. Garden will oversee all games developed at Zynga except NaturalMotion’s titles, which will remain under that company’s CEO Torsten Reil."

Things can only get better now!

I'm not sure why everyone's waiting for that Xbox Music update. It's not like it will change anything significantly. The app is going to remain useless even after that update. These things, they take time (and all that).

So the bigger question is, where the hell is the new Spotify app?

derFeef

I'm not sure why everyone's waiting for that Xbox Music update. It's not like it will change anything significantly. The app is going to remain useless even after that update. These things, they take time (and all that).

Asking this myself every day. I want it now.

KageMaru

Any news on an update for the video app? Most of the movies and shows I own are through MS' service and it would be nice to be able to play it on my phone.

The Flash

Banned
Everything bad at MS goes to Zynga, hah.

Mmelqmk.jpg

hwalker84

"Alex Garden, currently the general manager of Xbox Music, Video and Reading at Microsoft, will become the first president of Zynga Studios, a new role reporting to Mattrick, on May 5. Garden will oversee all games developed at Zynga except NaturalMotion’s titles, which will remain under that company’s CEO Torsten Reil."

Things can only get better now!

They must have read this thread.

NeOak

Good third party music/video player?

Fuck Xbox Music.

Fuck Xbox Video. It doesn't see my local videos. The old hub did that.

You guys separated the apps and made them worse. Just... :(

Razdek

Banned
Good third party music/video player?

Fuck Xbox Music.

Fuck Xbox Video. It doesn't see my local videos. The old hub did that.

You guys separated the apps and made them worse. Just... :(

I don't know why they would outsource it to their French division if that rumor is true. What would they benefit by doing that?

Ape

Banned
You guys think taking our voices to twitter would help? I can't believe MS has let this go for so long since Zune was dropped.

I think we should start by Tweeting @ Lastflowers and seeing how that helps. I'm pretty sure that his desk is right next to Satya's.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
My 1020 gave me a scare this morning. It was off so I assumed the battery died but it didn't want to charge. Left it for about half an hour and still nothing.

Soft reset worked thankfully. I don't know what could have caused that when it wasn't being used.

The Flash

Banned

I'm taking a Western Civilization class right now and we've been reading up on the history of France. France, as a nation, is truly one of the greatest and most important nations that's ever existed. However, when the French fail at something, they fail miserably. Take the 100 Years' War for example. At the onset, the French had every conceivable advantage over the English. The French lost every single major battle in the first 20 years of the war...

I'm taking a Western Civilization class right now and we've been reading up on the history of France. France, as a nation, is truly one of the greatest and most important nations that's ever existed. However, when the French fail at something, they fail miserably. Take the 100 Years' War for example. At the onset, the French had every conceivable advantage over the English. The French lost every single major battle in the first 20 years of the war...

I'm on part 2 of the Hardcore History episode series "Blueprint for Armageddon" and while Dan Carlin rightfully praises the French for their 19th century accomplishments, his descriptions of their World War I plan/army are shocking. Bright red pants, bright white gloves and white hats, horses with breastplates lack of belief in heavy artillery. Just finished hearing about Battle of the Frontiers...27,000 dead French in a single day o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom