• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone |OT3 Update 3| Please be excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadareud

The Translator
My punishment for this poor American Canada joke is not only that it was poor. Or that I was extremely proud of it, therefore grinning while typing it out in the supermarket confirming to all the people in the store that I am a bloody mentalist.

No, it apparently didn't even offend.

Serves me right.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
My punishment for this poor American Canada joke is not only that it was poor. Or that I was extremely proud of it, therefore grinning while typing it out in the supermarket confirming to all the people in the store that I am a bloody mentalist.

No, it apparently didn't even offend.

Serves me right.

Haha, I was mildly offended ;)

NJzi53y.jpg

There it is.

Wow.. Separate volume controls. Thanks MS.. /sarcasm

;)

Come on, it took them only 4 years to bring that feature over from Windows Mobile. That's pretty good, when you consider all the other stuff they had to work on, like porting everything to the NT kernel and stuff like that.

zedge

Come on, it took them only 4 years to bring that feature over from Windows Mobile. That's pretty good, when you consider all the other stuff they had to work on, like porting everything to the NT kernel and stuff like that.
True. I'm so impatient. :( Please understand.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Meh, I hope I can turn that off and keep just one universal volume bar. I don't want the extra work of having to figure out if I turned down the proper volume when switching functions on my phone.

Has Neogaf Mobile always had its pull-down icons so narrow? It's changed since the update.
Oh, and did the Engadget website break for anyone else after the update on 920?

NeOak

Has Neogaf Mobile always had its pull-down icons so narrow? It's changed since the update.
Oh, and did the Engadget website break for anyone else after the update on 920?

Its an ad. IE11 on my Surface Pro 2 kept asking me if I wanted to download the .js file.

dLMN8R

I kinda hope it's him. He's super-smart, charismatic, and interesting to listen to, but in a way that's basically opposite from Ballmer's public persona.

I certainly would not like an enterprise only Microsoft. I enjoy their consumer prodcuts.

I don't know. There's still Google. At least they don't use many shady tactics and astroturfers that make you feel embarrassed about owning one of their products. They also have some really cool tech like robots.

KageMaru

Meh, I hope I can turn that off and keep just one universal volume bar. I don't want the extra work of having to figure out if I turned down the proper volume when switching functions on my phone.

It's supposed to be contextual.

But will he kill consumer devices and focus on enterprise?

Pocketnow claims he's interested in following Ballmer's goal to make Microsoft a "products company". So it doesn't look like he'd kill anything.

zedge

Thanks for the link. It made me click on another link which led me to the "Sony junk status" thread, where I learned that being downgraded to junk status is actually a good thing in the long-term, because it keeps them focused.

:lol oh gaming side..Sony land. Apparently PS+ saw a 3 million spike in subscribers right when Sony put multiplayer behind a pay wall, but thats because of the awesome value of PS+ though..all these people found that out at the same time.. SMH..

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=760790

Thanks for the link. It made me click on another link which led me to the "Sony junk status" thread, where I learned that being downgraded to junk status is actually a good thing in the long-term, because it keeps them focused.

Wow, I deeply apologize that you had to experience that.

Karish

Can someone help with this bluetooth problem I'm having on the Lumia 928?:

When I hook my phone up to my car via bluetooth, it works fine. Then when I open an app such as iPodcast or Spotify, it disconnects. I think it has to do with the way Win-phone's bluetooth stack operates, but its incredddddibly annoying and enough for me to consider switching phones....

hwalker84

Can someone help with this bluetooth problem I'm having on the Lumia 928?:

When I hook my phone up to my car via bluetooth, it works fine. Then when I open an app such as iPodcast or Spotify, it disconnects. I think it has to do with the way Win-phone's bluetooth stack operates, but its incredddddibly annoying and enough for me to consider switching phones....

First off when your car connects via bluetooth when you look at the connection in the phones settings does it say "Connected Music, Connected Voice"?

Did you try changing the setting under advanced? "Connect in a different way to use speech with bluetooth in my car"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom