• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2015 |OT| ZA WARUDO is not square!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
yeah im not sure why there were comments about E2 being a significant drop in quality

I thought they were both fantastic. I thought Rolling Girls was originally a manga?

I was talking about later episodes down the road. The first episode felt like a two-parter so I didn't expect to see any quality changes in episode two, but I'm skeptical if they'll be able to keep it up during its entire run.

Jarmel

Banned
yeah im not sure why there were comments about E2 being a significant drop in quality

I thought they were both fantastic. I thought Rolling Girls was originally a manga?

There were a number of stills in the first half. It's possible the cuts in the 2nd half weren't finished as well.

CDiggity

With the amount of Korea mentioned in the credits, it's going to happen. Unless there is some hidden talent pool I am unaware of.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

yeah, i don't think the drop is that significant. But then again, when someone mention significant drop, i was expecting Symphogear or Samumenco level of Quality.

As for manga
V

Rolling Girls is an original thing, but they did start the Manga adaptation in October.

There were a number of stills in the first half. It's possible the cuts in the 2nd half weren't finished as well.

Woah, i didn't catch it. I only notice the QUALITY in Nozomi and her mom talking.

Yatterman Night 02

Still loving the animation so far, and still loving the silliness with some serious moments weaved in. That ending was pretty damn confusing, but I guess it was happy?

With the amount of Korea mentioned in the credits, it's going to happen. Unless there is some hidden talent pool I am unaware of.

Considering it's Wit Studio whom has had production issues before, I'm looking at you Attack on Titan. I won't be suprised if it ends up having some animation dips later on.

Jarmel

Banned
Considering it's Wit Studio whom has had production issues before, I'm looking at you Attack on Titan. I won't be suprised if it ends up having some animation dips later on.

Well there were clear reasons behind the production issues attached with Attack on Titan, mainly due to Wit not having enough time due to setting up their offices. People, I remember duckroll bringing this up, were worried about AoT before it even aired. You don't automatically have bad production timeframes, nor good ones I guess.

Rolling Girls is also only 13(12? whatever) episodes so there's less time for the production timeframe to potentially collapse.

That said, if the number of animators starts to skyrocket, then yea you should be worried.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Grisaia no kaitjitsu 9
Well shit, that was a awful lot for one episode, but it worked pretty well surprisingly.

Mobile Fighter G Gundam 48-49 END

kilDGcc.jpg

Everything about this ending is perfect and amazing.

Jarmel

Banned
Cross Ange-15
Well, this episode was a mouthful. Here Sala lays out the road a head of Ange, mainly in that it involves Ange braining Embryo. I am wondering now though why the DRAGONS were gobbling up Normas after they went through the Portal, it also makes me wonder why the DRAGONS have a normal form after eating all that junk. The episode also covered Ange and Tusk getting used to the new Amazonian society and there's a strong contrast between the modern 'false' world compared to the ancient 'real' world, mainly the number of ATMs. The animation was pretty piss poor in that there were many Becky background characters, to the point where they all blended together. I enjoyed Ange getting knocked down and getting her knees dirty in her fight with Sala. Ange has a blumpy road ahead of her and I'm curious how Libertius fits into this.

CDiggity

Cross Ange-15

Well, this episode was a mouthful. Here Sala lays out the road a head of Ange, mainly in that it involves Ange braining Embryo. I am wondering now though why the DRAGONS were gobbling up Normas after they went through the Portal, it also makes me wonder why the DRAGONS have a normal form after eating all that junk. The episode also covered Ange and Tusk getting used to the new Amazonian society and there's a strong contrast between the modern 'false' world compared to the ancient 'real' world, mainly the number of ATMs. The animation was pretty piss poor in that there were many Becky background characters, to the point where they all blended together. I enjoyed Ange getting knocked down and getting her knees dirty in her fight with Sala. Ange has a blumpy road ahead of her and I'm curious how Libertius fits into this.

You think you are clever aren't you?

Mobile Fighter G Gundam 48-49 END

kilDGcc.jpg

Everything about this ending is perfect and amazing.

I love how
the narrator in the last episode asks the audience to say: "GUNDAM FIGHT! READY....GO!" with him like it was some kind of stage play.
It just made the whole experience feel more special.

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid - 7

Oh man, they nailed the tension in this episode.

5gNFl3p.png

They kind of lost it when I saw this, but it still pretty effective.

But seriously,
you could feel that fear Chidori was feeling when she couldn't reach Sousuke. And when she was in her apartment in the dark, I was expecting something to just jump out and grab her the whole time. That was some really good directing there.

Enron

Banned
In light of tonight's events in the National Football League, my firm has decided to waive and forego any fees previously charged for consulting services rendered to Narag, LLC. We sincerely apologize for what has transpired.

Jarmel

Banned
Seven Deadly Sins-13

So yea I really like the song for the new OP. It's probably my favorite this season actually. The visuals aren't as good but damn do I love the song.

So the first half of the episode was straight fighting and I loved it, although yea the storyboarding wasn't necessarily as strong as it could have been.

Aldnoah.Zero - 14

Really Slaine and the Knight are just now realizing all this shit they're doing and all the people they are betraying isn't actually going to change their standing at all.
Jeeze took ya freaking long enough to figure that out. But hell I guess since you've gone this damn far with the stupid plan you might as well finish what you start. also gotta say that kissing to get the Aldnoah powers is like the dumbest thing and I can think of so many way or how that could go wrong but whatever. At this point I just here to see what keep of bullshit Inaho is going to do to beat his enemies.

John Blade

Just finish watching Mezzo Forte and now watching Mezzo DSA. Man...DSA start rough right now with story line of the 2 episodes is cliche you can get right now. What a huge drop but might try to stick it for a bit to see if the story get better later on or not.

Seakano - 00 & 01

Man this harem show has such a long road ahead if they want to reach their goal.. At least the dynamic between characters is already working so it's not that much of an issue ..

But there is still work.

Harem ending or BUST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom