• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2015 |OT| ZA WARUDO is not square!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Kancolle is most disappointed show of the season, the fact that it's already went wrong since Jukki Hanada in charge the plot and even let Hiroyuki Yoshino join to the staff.

Some people say "don't take the plot serious" i understand that, but the problem is they try to make the plot serious and then also try to "not forget the moe fans" and make the pace super strange.

Also it's not a show "for Kancolle players(TTK)" anyone(which seems it's what they are aiming since start) since most TTKs are the most unhappy group with the show, and the reviews in Amazon JP is getting Tales of Zestiria level.

I think the fact that most people hate it probably explains why I think it's the one of the better shows this season. lol

Thoraxes

Keep in mind these are only a very few titles too in comparison to what I got.

Stuff I didn't watch yet or didn't finish watching (or rewatching since a retail purchase):

2015-03-1903.08.35a9u4r.jpg

Mostly leftover holiday sale purchases.

cajunator

Banned
Keep in mind these are only a very few titles too in comparison to what I got.

Stuff I didn't watch yet or didn't finish watching (or rewatching since a retail purchase):

Mostly leftover holiday sale purchases.

theres a cheaper Arakawa release? I only have the NISA boxes.

I still like G-Reco but ever since they got to Towasanga it just became completely unfollowable so I don't really blame anyone for hating it anymore. I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore, and I don't think anyone here does but I think me, Kuwabara and Madp are the only ones watching it weekly. Characters and motivations still make more sense then Aldnoah Zero's though

I guess it's kind of sad to say that Cross Ange is the best Sunrise show airing right now and be completely serious in a way. One day I kinda want to wrangle up my feelings on Cross Ange into a post about how I think it's some kind of weird meta experiment, it's so self aware in its trashiness and has so many odd good points that it makes me wonder what the fuck the people who made the show were exactly thinking. I doubt I could even say anything substantial other then "This is some good trash right here"

KLK is a better show than GBF Try.

I don't believe you.

It's true! Has better animation too, lol

I think I know where this show went wrong now.

Sadly it went wrong with the concept itself, the team fights never amounted to much and were pointless ):

It's a "Yeah, that would've been cool if you didn't blow it" kind of thing

Edit: Looks like todays Shirobako episode is delayed again ):

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Yoru no yatterman 9-10
Suddenlly, speed racer! Now that is one cameo i didn't expected to see
Shit got real in ep 10. Doronbow reach yatter metropolis and meet the big bad behind it all...

Im@s cinderella girls 9

Don't play with your food, plz.
Anzu the best.

phaze

Parasyte Episode 23:

Dear Parasyte, go fuck yourself and the green Aesop you rode in on, thank you very much.

I bet
you're a global warming denier
too !

IIRC she gets a character focused episode before long.
I'm imagining a pizza eating episode now. :p Poor Italians get such a poor rep from Japanese.

Yeah Champloo was a pretty great show. Its episodic content hit my sweet spot much more than Bebop's.
Oh god the quality didnt so much drop as it plummeted off a Peruvian cliffside.
The entire art style changed. the story is bad. the pacing is bad. They stuffed fanservice crap in it. Its just horrendous. I still bought it because I like GSG and torturing myself.
Well, after all those horryfing descriptions, I will be sure to stay away from it.

Man I really need to get back into watching Serial Experiment Lain and finishing it off... right after I catch up with Agents of SHIELD.

I still like G-Reco but ever since they got to Towasanga it just became completely unfollowable so I don't really blame anyone for hating it anymore. I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore, and I don't think anyone here does but I think me, Kuwabara and Madp are the only ones watching it weekly. Characters and motivations still make more sense then Aldnoah Zero's though

I'm still watching G-Reco, I just can't really say much about it apart from it looking nice and hoping for Turn A to appear at the end (even though it probably won't). It's better and more consistant than GBF:TRY at least.

You should just watch Super Yoyo anyway!

Staff&Cast
STAFF
原作:柳内たくみ(アルファポリス刊)
監督:京極尚彦(『ラブライブ!』)
シリーズ構成:浦畑達彦(『境界線上のホライゾン』)
キャラクターデザイン:中井準(『銀の匙 Silver Spoon』)
音響監督:長崎行男(『ラブライブ!』)
音楽:藤澤慶昌(『ラブライブ!』)
プロデュース:GENCO(『ソードアート・オンライン』)
制作:A-1 Pictures(『ソードアート・オンライン』)

CAST
伊丹耀司:諏訪部順一
テュカ・ルナ・マルソー:金元寿子
レレイ・ラ・レレーナ:東山奈央
ロゥリィ・マーキュリー:種田梨沙 ほか

firehawk12

Subete no aware
If ticking people off made for a great TV show, then Eureka Seven AO and Gundam Build Fighters Try would be some of the best TV shows of all time.
I'm not even sure what people expected from a show where the point of the game is ultimately a pseudo-harem anyway. lol

He told me it was this season's IS earlier today then proceeded to tell me abuot how he was going to marry Akagi in-game.
Such lies!

hipsterhawk12 in full force.
Hipster would be if I liked it before everyone else did!

Vito

Banned
Or two minutes too late.

Too late for what? I suppose cause I was two minutes late my text turn into a pumpkin, I mean English. For the rest, I also copied the links to staff encyclopedia entries, since I already had them linked on my tumblr.

Oh well, unlike others I don't mind admitting I sometimes care a bit posting fast, it can be fun. Anyways, we all dropped the ball on it, I was 40 minutes late as it is!

Too late for what? I suppose cause I was two minutes late my text turn into a pumpkin, I mean English. For the rest, I also copied the links to staff encyclopedia entries, since I already had them linked on my tumblr.

Oh well, unlike others I don't mind admitting I sometimes care a bit posting fast, it can be fun. Anyways, we all dropped the ball on it, I was 40 minutes late as it is!

I was joking, I didn't think anyone was taking this seriously.

Cornbread78

Turin Turambar got it right. No mutilation, nor rape. Just a rough-shod cavity search. Unpleasant, certainly, especially considering Jill's robo-arm but while the scene was past suggestive, the activity itself was not sexual in nature in any way or form.

The blood on Ange was her mothers.

Funny how people interpret the same scenes in so many different ways.

Yeah, that pretty much applies to all forms of artwork, perspective can be used as a tool also. This is why Dali is such a good artist.

javac

The whole line-up for the Studio Ghibli Season 2015 on Film4:
I own all of them, but I still LOVE the fact that Film4 show these films, even things like Ocean Waves and Only yesterday. This was how I got my little brother into anime :)

Mamoru Miyano and Kenta Miyake are joining the cast of the Assassination Classroom anime. Miyano will play Gakushū Asano, while Miyake will play Akira Takaoka.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...anime-casts-mamoru-miyano-kenta-miyake/.86136

That feels like an odd choice for Asano.

The magazine announces that the anime will be taking a break on April 3, with no new episode premiering. In addition, the time of broadcast for the series will change from 24:55 (effectively 12:55 a.m. the next day) to a time slot one hour later. The opening theme song will also change beginning in April, with the same voice actors from the first opening performing a new song.

I will miss the current OP but it was missing characters, I assume this new one will add them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom