• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Ly_Dow

Fate/Zero 1
Pretty interesting show. Loving the art so far.

So overall you enjoyed episode 1, am I correct? :)

Fucksuen no Tempfuck - Episode 13

Fuck this show. Fuck it.

I don't think anything good that can come out of being curious about half a recap episode. :(

- No new OP
- Half a recap episode
- The other half is just equally bad shit
- New ED sucks

0/10

ugh, what shit.

Following BONES shows is so depressing. You're just waiting for the inevitable fuck up.

Also, I loved the old ED so much :(

Rich Man, Poor Woman 5

Poor Hyuga.
He never asked for this.

You're gonna love what happens over the next few episodes!

There is anime for this show? I was watching the Drama which came out last season.

No there isn't. He's watching the live action.

Milamber

y0MiS.gif

They have now.

I thought he was referring to the female bath scene throwing one?

Milamber

There is always the ever present (and requited) one already made:
OHHH FUUUUU....

I shouldn't have looked. I'm still reading through Otorimonogatari darn it! The event summaries in there are too specific! That should just have the date and chapter number! Damn!

Thanks for the link but I'm off to read some NTR now to forget what I saw.

I need suggestions as to what to watch from this season. I would like something that starts fresh, as in not Season 2 or a show that requires I watch the prior season before hand to be up to date.
Any genres are welcome, but nothing too exaggerated i.e. tooo cute, too bloody, tooo perverted, etc.

Thanks guys. This thread moves way too quickly.

Mature

I need suggestions as to what to watch from this season. I would like something that starts fresh, as in not Season 2 or a show that requires I watch the prior season before hand to be up to date.
Any genres are welcome, but nothing too exaggerated i.e. tooo cute, too bloody, tooo perverted, etc.

Thanks guys. This thread moves way too quickly.
This season and perversion appear to be synonymous.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I just noticed while looking at that gif, that during the whole run up she's running with her knee's touching, I know that knee's crossed is a Kyoani thing in general but WTF!?

Er, it's hardly a Kyoani thing, it's just a generic "weak moe girl" pose.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Kintama Gintama 25whatever

FVEDzl.jpg

Hey, the best character
not voiced by Kobayashi
returns! In full tsundere mode nonetheless. lol

Syrinx

My rice bowl craving last night didin't subside til past two in the morning. Everything I tried to focus on eventually became rice bowls. I had to placate myself with some of my dormmate's M&Ms.

Luckily U came to my senses this morning and ordered the vastly superior noodle bowl.

Steroyd

Er, it's hardly a Kyoani thing, it's just a generic "weak moe girl" pose.

I notice it more in Kyoani shows for some unknown reason, still that's taking it to an extreme with that run-up.

I did watch the first episode of Love Live! the other day. The CG in this is kinda terrifying, especially in the OP. WTF, Sunrise.

You need a crash course in Precure ED's to know what true horrifying CG is.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai ep 1

Yup, that was shaft.
Brushy brushy, shades of Nise 4, CG chocodragons, a handful of entirely overly well animated scenes, distinctly shaftian soundtrack... it's all there

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
girls und panzer - 4this scene can become a very useful good gif
Is this a not so subtle request?

Knowing who you are quoting do you really have to make this statement?
YES!

Best part of gintama is reading the subs, the worst part is having to listen to the same annoying 2-3 music tracks over and over and over for who knows when it gets new music.
It has like 3 OSTs worth of music. Please deal with facts in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom