• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steroyd

Vividred Operation - 01

Wow first 60 seconds didn't inspire confidence at all. I mean look at that horizon 20 seconds in. and with the BGM being of a serious tone I found it quite amusing, and the camera must have been too heavy to lift. Funny way to introduce a mascot character, but at least they had the sensibility
to put grandpa's body in the freezer.

Outside of the erm... unexpectedly expected fanservice, it was a pretty much by the books introduction episode.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Q0gUC.gif

Nishishishishi...

Technically it's OVA2. It is just set sometime after the finale of the series.

I don't even know though, given how these episodes are being released piecemeal on various discs. lol

Oh okay. I thought there was suddenly a S2 I hadn't heard of.

Kusagari

Tamako Market

The bird is so amazingly fabulous. He feels like a Jojo character randomly transported into K-On! Tamako also seems more likable and tolerable than most KyoAni characters who tend to annoy me after a while.

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai

Well this was certainly Shaft. I have no idea what I watched, but I enjoyed every second of it. And Sasami was just too moe, especially with the glasses on. Also dat Haruhi dance.

iRS77bVJz4hQn_zps001d1778.gif

Economics and Demon

Pretty boring honestly. I don't like that the main character is so generic and he doesn't really have any chemistry with Maou. I'll keep watching for now, but I'm keeping my expectations in check.

Haganai Next

Delicious, delicious meat.

Love Live

I don't think you could come up with a blander idol show if you tried. None of the characters stand out at all either besides the main who feels like a slightly more intelligent Yui.

OreShura

I have no idea why, but I strangely enjoyed this. I find the art style very pleasant and I like that the main character is different from your normal harem lead. Also I couldn't help but love Masuzu turning out to be a tamer version of Senjougahara.

Senran Kagura

It's Senran Kagura. I got what I expected out of it.

Still need to watch Vividred and Kotoura-san.

Emitan

Senran Kagura

So one of the girl's ninja outfits is just unbuttoning her shirt? lol

Also she's totally yuri for the main girl so this show is good.

e_i

Haganai Next episode 1

Sena...I think you're a lesbian. You go gaga over Kobato. You
paste pictures of Yozura all over ceiling, and THEN MASTERBATE to them, I think you need to fuck Yozura badly.

Steroyd

Haganai Next episode 1

Sena...I think you're a lesbian. You go gaga over Kobato. You
paste pictures of Yozura all over ceiling, and THEN MASTERBATE to them, I think you need to fuck Yozura badly.

Don't be silly she's visualizing her hatred and vengeance against Yozora.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
But the fact they can perform a full routine before even starting the club ruins the whole show. What's the point if they are prefect from the get go?

But the fact they can perform a full routine before even starting the club ruins the whole show. What's the point if they are prefect from the get go?

If an ugly CG dance routine is what constitutes perfection, I don't want to know what amateur hour's like.

Go_Ly_Dow

GTO New Years SP:

Their budget must have been huge to gather up the last 3 infants left in Japan

The end of S1 was Diehard, this was Diehard 2:with babies. Pretty messed up ending but was still great to watch and Urumi is incredible. Also looking forward to Spring Graduation SP this year.

You know, I still haven't watched this yet :p

Steroyd

Woah! I just went over 15k myself.

Oh and as promised, I gave this gif a try.
http://i.minus.com/i1LaMowZHzMjj.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

That look of "oh shit" before the car hits her, I love it.

[quote="BGBW, post: 46323660"]But the fact they can perform a full routine before even starting the club ruins the whole show. What's the point if they are prefect from the get go?[/QUOTE]

But she practiced hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom