• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
If an ugly CG dance routine is what constitutes perfection, I don't want to know what amateur hour's like.

Easy answer. Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream.

prad1-2ytb8b.gif

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Someone link that Kirarin Revolution clip. Anataboshi

yeah, this is really the nadir of CG dancing.

You even picked out one with a fascinator/"small hat"! I think you have an obsession.

It's no obsession, just a recurring quirk of cruel fate. I fear I may be bound to tiny hats for all eternity, a Prometheus chained to idol culture forced to watch helplessly as cute girls in frilly clothing figure skate with razor-sharp blades atop my immobile body each day.

/XX/

Wait untiil you see the sculptures. Thankfully, I did not fall that deep into the hole.
Come on now, you can't just leave it at that without giving us the goods!

With an official theme song and all for the X-mas Hentai Santa Barb & Reindeer Nao-chan Super Sculpey Aerial Brigade:

Reichu said:
Nao-chan the One-Eyed Reindeer
Had a very shiny core
And if you ever saw her
You would run away in horror

All of the other reindeer
Used to call her vulgar names
They never let poor Nao-chan
Join in reindeer bondage games

Then one naughty Christmas Eve, Santa Barb did say,
'Nao-chan with your core so bright, let's go play downstairs tonight...'
http://forum.evageeks.org/post/18419/Some-funny-and-disturbing-pics/#18419

I kind of prefer Reichu's temperance as a scholar among the fan-wankery realms she domains and controls with gracefulness, but this moments are still priceless, in any light you try to see them!

cajunator

Banned
Good morning peoples.
Only two pages?

A few more hours till Chihayafuru S2!

9UgB4l.jpg

We are all winners when Chihayafuru is around :D

Well Funimation has its finger on the pulse of...its hand on the shoulder.....No way can I say this that doesn't sound fucked up.

To be fair, it doesn't take much. Senran Kagura easily clears that hurdle :D.

Totally is better.

Sasami 1

This is the most disgusting thing of this season. Faceless brother is freaking as hell.

Whats disgusting about it?

cajunator

Banned
Is Chihayafuru good?
Was thinking about waiting for the manga since it will be released here...

Chihayafuru is excellent. Mileage depends on your tolerance for shoujo and the Karuta game. some find it boring. the show does go heavily into to it towards the end and drags on a little.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
With an official theme song and all for the X-mas Hentai Santa Barb & Reindeer Nao-chan Super Sculpey Aerial Brigade:

http://forum.evageeks.org/post/18419/Some-funny-and-disturbing-pics/#18419

I kind of prefer Reichu's temperance as a scholar among the fan-wankery realms she domains and controls with gracefulness, but this moments are still priceless, in any light you try to see them!
XX stop.

edit: I just realised the thing is called Nao-chan when that theory has fallen into disuse among those circles. Huh.

Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo 01

This wasn't bad. Definitely hooked me with the action and the weird world going on. Feels like a MMO world just without people telling me its a MMO which is probably a good thing.

Fancy infodumps, boing boing, a decent cast so far. I will keep watching but I don't have high hopes it won't turn trashy midway.

Syrinx

Girls und Panzer 7

Who gives motivational speeches in a public bath? Also kinda pissed they didn't show anything from the match they had with the other school whatsoever. The tankery matches are the best part of the show.

That ship they're on sure has an alarming number of out-of-commission tanks just sitting around, doesn't it?

I'm not getting the "best show of the season" feeling about this show that others seemed to have gotten. I mean, maybe it's the best purely by default (though I still have to pick back up on Shin Sekai Yori), but I'm finding the show...all right, and that's about it.

Kurita

Take a sports shounen manga, slice it down the middle and scoop out the terrible characters/plot and put gorgeous shoujo ones in. Umaisou~

Eyeshield 21 had amazing characters yo. (*avatar quote*)
But, thanks, I'll wait for the manga. Seems interesting.

Soma

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 01

• Yup it's more Haganai. Just slightly less ugly now.
  • Tsundere Pegagus is moe.
  • More Sena trolling
  • If I wasn't a Rika fan I'd be a Yozora fan. Meat is pretty lame.
  • YES Maria's sister shows up next week!

Syrinx

But that was the joke.

Are you serious? What kind of joke is that?

"Hey everybody, I have an idea for a joke that's totes hilarious. You know how the best part of the show is the tank matches, right? Well, how about in the next episode we completely skip over the next match, thereby depriving the audience of the best part of the show! Hysterical, right?!"

Why does it seem like many times I have complaints with anime, they get chalked up as "jokes"? No, I don't believe this is a joke. Maybe they were pressed for time in the season or something. If it's a joke, it's the stupidest fucking joke ever.

Grzi

Hakkenden - 01

Surprisingly not bad. I mean, it really isn't great or anything like that but there are worse ways to spend 20 minutes.
It also reminded me to recommend X to DTL. You should really check out X, DTL, you'll love it.

Zettai Karen whatever - 01

There's clearly some budget that went into this show, too bad there's a big possibility that it'll be wasted. Not that this first episode was terrible or anything, it entertained me, but we all know this will turn to shit soon. Unless it remains a fun episodic show about a rampant crew of esper pirates doing crazy shit all around the world. But yeah, that won't happen.
Did the Code Geass character designer work on this? I don't feel like checking, sorry.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Zettai Karen whatever - 01

Did the Code Geass character designer work on this? I don't feel like checking, sorry.

No, but interestingly enough the Geass composer is on staff and there were a couple of tracks in the first episode that were fairly evocative of Geass stuff. Maybe that was subconsciously affecting you somehow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom