• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Magi 4

Here's a weird question: Was this something that was planned with aspirations outside of Japan? Between this and the last episode, it seems like there's been two intentional breaks where commercials could fit in were it broadcast in North America? I've no idea if that sort of thing is present on jp TV as I'm conditioned with the single break via eyecatches and such.

This has been bothering me too. It happens in every single episode.

I don't think so. It airs on MBS/TBS in Japan, and it's just one break in the middle. I think what you're noticing is probably just bad directing, of which there is an abundance of in this series. Much more to come. :p

And this is mindblowing. Holy shit.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Servant Ranking Time!

Rider(Z)>>>Archer(SN)=Archer(Z)>Caster(Z)>Outside Archer(SN)>Lancer(Z)>Saber(SN)>Berserker(Z)>Fake Assassin(SN)>Lancer(SN)>Caster(SN)>Rider(SN)>Saber(Z)>Berserker(SN)>True Assassin(Z)=True Assassin(SN)

Caster (F/A) > *

Lone Island Syndrome I (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ep 10)
tumblr_mgkr86tecH1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mgkr86tecH1qbxqfpo2_500.png

Koizomi is hilarious and Kyon to him. That was a pretty fun vacation episode with the suspense thing of will Haruhi's will cause something to happen
which I thought almost wouldnt happen until the last few moments when the issue with Keiichi and the master happened

Kyon has actually pretty terrible luck, I cant remember him winning in any of their card games, board games, or other luck based activities, and hes pretty silly at times, why is he putting his face to the fireworks etc .Probably will watch pt 2 later today hopefully.

Steroyd

Darker than Black 2 1-12

Everybody said that this was garbage. I enjoyed the first series a lot. So I started watching this on Funimation's site. I honestly didn't see that problem with it. The new main character's power was kinda lame and she's is kinda pandering a bit. And there wasn't enough electric Batman action but it was interesting enough. It moved really fast and characters were offed very quickly. But overall I thought it was a solid series. Not as good as the first but still good.

Then the "ending" happened....da fuq?

So basically everything that happened was a waste of goddam time? like wat?

Is there gonna be a season 3 or something because wtf was that?

I still enjoyed it for what it was and still have the OVAs to go through but seriously wat?

I like how you start with "I didn't see that problem" then proceed to list every problem that turned people off.

nny

Ishida & Asakura 2
tumblr_mgko8povnq1qbxqfpo1_500.png

I wonder if the characters in CLass 3-BL will stay the same Ishida with his want to run a flower shop with Asakura, Asakura being boob obsessed etc. Oh well, alright episode, I think the OP song is starting to grow on me, but oh so short.

...and violently assaulting the guy with huge teeth. Yep, it seems like it will be one of those "repeat a thing until it stops being funny, and continue until it becomes funny again" shows.

Speaking of short nonsensical shows:

Ai Mai Mii 1-2

amm12-1.png

amm12-2.png

amm12-3.png

...right. Well, I liked the beginning of the episodes.

cajunator

Banned
It's Nintendo vs. Sega all over again! :D

Whoever wins, nobody loses?

The difference between Chitanda and moeblobs like the ones that inhabit Chuunibyou is that cuteness is just the hook for Chitanda before they develop her into a three-dimensional character, whereas artificial cuteness is the entire being of the chuuniblobs.

Cute is cute. Chitanda is cute. Chuuni characters are cute. they are the same. Maybe your argument holds for Mayaka because she had some depth to her. Chitanda, not really.

Hey! I watched Hyouka because of your Avatar!

If she had her own ep, it would redeem the series.
And more Irisu...

I fully agree. Misaki is captivating in her craziness. She stole the scenes she was in.

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!! Who wants to burn their eyes?

I just skimmed through a youtube video of some German in a Japanese female high school bathing suit licking all his figurines.

I dare you to watch it...

The only thing I could think of in that video is I want him to suffer for doing that to Erio and also that he has a REALLY nice figure collection.

Syrinx

Ah! My Goddess 40

cajunator, what was your reaction to Noble Scarlet? I wager it was something like, "HHHNNNGGGG squeeeee" *bounce* *bounce* *bounce*.
WHY"D THEY HAVE TO PUT HER AWAY GODDAMMIT?!

That seemed like a pretty brutal track that kid was riding. Though I don't know much of anything about action sports.

The new OP has grown on me. I like the bagpipe melody. Still not as good as "Open Your Mind".

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Ahaha, Smile Precure by DAW, isn't that his 3rd one now with the precure series?

Yeah but it was glorious, every second of it! DAW once again slapping us around with his massive **** and showing us how it's done. See? Look at that? I can censor myself once in a while for the good of this community!

I have no idea how I managed to have great eye sight. Everyone in my family wears glasses. Everyone. On both sides. Except me. I've got fucking perfect vision. o_o
Just wish that perfect vision led to better drawings...

I told you dawg - feel around with your penis. Use it like a blind person uses their walking stick to find the edge of your forms in the drawings. Let your feelings guide you and your passions will pour out on the page.

cajunator

Banned
Ah! My Goddess 40

cajunator, what was your reaction to Noble Scarlet? I wager it was something like, "HHHNNNGGGG squeeeee" *bounce* *bounce* *bounce*.
WHY"D THEY HAVE TO PUT HER AWAY GODDAMMIT?!

That seemed like a pretty brutal track that kid was riding. Though I don't know much of anything about action sports.

The new OP has grown on me. I like the bagpipe melody. Still not as good as "Open Your Mind".

Oh you mean
Skuld's angel
? She's super bonafide happy squee time awesome.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I told you dawg - feel around with your penis. Use it like a blind person uses their walking stick to find the edge of your forms in the drawings. Let your feelings guide you and your passions will pour out on the page.

So... you're saying I should teach my penis to hold a pencil? ;P (That is an amazing post!)

cajunator

Banned
THE TRUE SAVIOR OF ANIMEGAF HAS ARRIVED! AND HE/SHE IS A JUNIOR!

...and on a random note, watching From the new World has led me to some lovely classical music.

Dvorak Symphony

Here's the track that plays in the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ShmwB7n3H4A#t=842s

I guess he was no savior after all :(

Speaking of Erio, she is sooooooo adorable. Especially in the ED. I don't think I was quite prepared for that level of cute.

Yes. Oh god yes. she's so cute she even warmed the cold dark heart of Envelope. Ask him about how much he loves Erio. Everything about her is totally squeedorable.

Steroyd

Yoiko - 03

Disclaimer - Due to the nature of this being a pool episode, Steroyd doesn't want to take the risk of being nuked from Gaf forever by posting a pic, but I will give props that this show was in an era of where characters had boners as well as nosebleeds.

That is all.

AKB0048 Shit Idols Do To Gain Attention - 02

2fi7F.gif

Pooya

Is The Sky Crawlers worth watching?

I want girls und panzer formula with ww2 planes or fighter jets even, hope someone makes it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom