• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Jeff

I eagerly await your Yami 4 impressions. Important note: it will probably be the absolute worst thing you've ever witnessed in your life. It was for me.
Is it really that bad? I mean, I've watched 2 seasons of Da Capo so I thought I'd reached the lowest of the low but if it's worse than that....

What do I... How can I... I can't even!! How do I choose?! D:

Yukari is the best. I want to lose myself in her fluffy hair.

AI4lH.gif

Syrinx

Is it really that bad? I mean, I've watched 2 seasons of Da Capo so I thought I'd reached the lowest of the low but if it's worse than that....

I've never seen what you mentioned, so I wouldn't know if it's worse than that. All I know is, I burst out laughing in that episode waaay more than I usually do. It'll be fun. :)

Branduil

Darker Than Black 21

There's sure a lot of "hair extends down to naked boobs" forms of avoiding frontal nudity in anime, isn't there? Speaking of her, that had to be creepy as shit for Kirihara,
wandering into that room and just seeing everybody's clothes without the bodies in them scattered across the floor. And then getting captured by Pandora.
Shit.

This show, this episode in particular, really makes the US look dumb as hell, huh? "Smoke bomb? Just a trick. Explosion in the embassy? Probably an accident." This is almost comical levels of stupidity and incompetence.

Still really disappointed the old ED is gone. New one really doesn't hold a candle.

Neither does the second OP.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I can't right now for, um... reasons. I'll show you later tonight if I remember to.

Chet if I have to, I'll use the cropped version!!!

That and lots and lots of explicit hardcore hentai. The yuri scene in the original GitS sure was something. Does he even draw anything else these days?

I should hope not!! Shirow's anatomy stylization is off the deep end, but I still love his work. I find it to be incredibly erotic - especially how nasty the guys are.

Every man's dream is to create their own fap material.

I'm living the dream! Sorta.... to be honest, fapping to your own art is kinda like fapping to your own child D: Of course it's better to fap to someone else's art.

Pikma

Banned
AnimeGAF, been thinking about joining you, I'm interested in GuP, Would you recommend me a good site to watch it, though? :(

Amnesia 2
tumblr_mgp1e5n9B51qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mgp1gqLonG1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Why not?! :( Orion really makes this something special. Main character girl is pretty baffling, how in the world is she so weak, getting exhausted from one game of air hockey makes her so exahausted to climb a mounting, but at least it lets her get Shin's attention. Shin, Toma, Kent, ad even Ikkyu are all ready good.

That one dude seems so evil but has a kind personality in some moments and did she go back in time or something? Wheres Orion?!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Famitsu thread on the gaming side went into anime mode. Animegaf is not that loved over there so much.

This must be how it feels for other people when I see PopGAF invade OT threads.

it's 90% Regulus, blame him!

edit: SHUT DOWN by Aeana, good job guys :lol

Amnesia 2

That one dude seems so evil but has a kind personality in some moments and did she go back in time or something? Wheres Orion?!

Pretty much, she went back to the start of the series where she wakes up with memories, just this time instead of a shouta to greet her, she gets one of the bishies to kiss her.

Let them be, their hype train is running out of steam, it will only end in delicious meltdowns.

Ok, you're cool. Welcome!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
At least now you can say that you singlehandedly brought down a 3000-post thread. That's quite a feather to have in your cap
if you have no shame!
I thought that had been proven as fact the moment I reviewed Pop Chaser and convinced I dunno how many people to do so too.

Or when we were discussing Fatalpulse.

Or when we were discussing the rankings of the girls in Resort Boin.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I thought that had been proven as fact the moment I reviewed Pop Chaser and convinced I dunno how many people to do so too.

Or when we were discussing Fatalpulse.

Or when we were discussing the rankings of the girls in Resort Boin.

In trying to kill AnimeGAF you've only strengthened its will to continue on. Your error in each instance was underestimating everyone's collective depravity.

Varion

This must be how it feels for other people when I see PopGAF invade OT threads.

it's 90% Regulus, blame him!

edit: SHUT DOWN by Aeana, good job guys :lol
I was expecting replying to Regulus to just slip by unnoticed because the thread was too hyped. But no, suddenly anime gaf everywhere after one comment about an avatar.

This is clear proof everyone was out of steam already. Yup. Definitely.

trejo

I'm seeing quite a bit of new faces. That means more potential sacrifices for The List. Neat!

Hey AnimeGAF, what's this thing about a new Ghost In The Shell coming this year?
Please, tell me it's not fake.

Holy shit, really? GET HYP-

Nope.

Scripting is apparently by Tow Ubakata, of Mardock Scramble "fame"

Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

Let them be, their hype train is running out of steam, it will only end in delicious meltdowns.

Still wondering how some of you managed to transform part of the late discussion over "school days" stuff in a famitsu thread ... it's not derailling it's ...worse.

Chousoku Henkei Gyrozetter 14
tumblr_mgp2z0AZCk1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Ah so he did start using depressingly when he was even younger. Best parts with Eraser 01. Still hoping my prediction comes true
they somehow have him defect and join the arcadia side, wonder if he is the commanders son or something, but anyway, that Soul Eraser thing hope Kakeru can break through it with Devotion Power, would be funny if he comes along and then they both start saying depressingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom