• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novid

Banned
My worry is that any new Sailor Moon series will suffer the same fate as the Thundercats new series. That will lead into a few cracked skulls.

NeonZ

Hm... interesting Smile Pretty Cure spoilers.

http://ca3.blog76.fc2.com/blog-entry-1436.html#more

In episode 45, a group of girls similar to them, the "Bad End Pretty Cures" appear before Pierot and fight against the Smile Cures.

It seems oddly late for a twist like that...
I wonder if they'll be straight clones of Miyuki and co or if their design will have somewhat original designs at least?

Edit: Hey, found an image already:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/NeonZ/BadEndPC_zpsf69b4b16.jpg

Obvious evil clones, but at least they aren't just recolors.

cajunator

Banned
http://blogsuki.com/archives/2009/07/22/3113/

Jexhius... you introduced me to the weirdest blog I've ever read. I love all the jabs at Endless Night too lol.

I guess we have different views then. I feel this is a great arc because it helps me understand what makes her unique in the grand scheme of aberrations, it really drives home how horrific her home life really is and it explains why the cursed cat acts out of character all the way up until Bakemonogatari. Before I just assumed it was a mischievous spirit, but there is clearly more under the hood than we previously knew. Really, the aberration's confession about Hanekawa's feelings is the only thing that Bakemonogatari's arc has over this one imo.

Hopefully we see more of her in the second season. She makes for some great laughs and I like that she is more of a guide to Araragi than everyone else now that Oshino is gone. With some luck it'll involve Hachikuji and Senjougahara at the same time. The snail arc is the only arc that comes close to the crab arc.

Great reaction

Powerpuff girls reference is the best. I totally didn't expect that.

That blog is pretty amazing. thanks for the link!
Something about Senjou is just so awesome. she has that sarcastic biting dialogue that I just fall in love with, in addition to her gorgeous purple hair. BEST GIRL.

My worry is that any new Sailor Moon series will suffer the same fate as the Thundercats new series. That will lead into a few cracked skulls.

And what fate is that exactly?

Novid

Banned
That blog is pretty amazing. thanks for the link!
Something about Senjou is just so awesome. she has that sarcastic biting dialogue that I just fall in love with, in addition to her gorgeous purple hair. BEST GIRL.

And what fate is that exactly?

it isnt "subersive" enough like another show. therefore no promotion despite high ratings. its about the shaft tilt, that bird market, that to love you dark life, and they aint about that. sad really.

fertygo

.Hack// Quantum

This better than SAO by miles, good looking, more MMO Hijinks, and instead some NTR and stupid shit we got fair dose of :sdburton and decent story.

Between this and Code: Breaker make me excited to next Kinema Citrus work, its seems they're pretty cool for new studio, and they not make living with slideshow or ugly filter like David Pro or Gohands. Make me wish they that handling DeSu2 anime instead Bridge. But who knows at this day seem like these unfamiliar sounding studio often deliver better product than the big names!

Novid

Banned
Seriously though, what the fuck is so subversive about MLP?

Its not. thats the trick. Its only subersive because most dudes today are fuck worried what else the government gonna take away/censor, with networks that dont even want to have any sort of "action series" not connected to a main line comic book (indy or Main 2)

Narag

Its not. thats the trick. Its only subersive because most dudes today are fuck worried what else the government gonna take away/censor, with networks that dont even want to have any sort of "action series" not connected to a main line comic book (indy or Main 2)

Better stock up on cartoons before the government seizes them. We could learn a thing or two from gun owners.

Novid

Banned
That's what you say now, but Novid was once normal too....

Was he? I really have no idea! Lol.

i was. quiet, told a bit of truth - got banned - typical neogaf things. then thundercats returned. youth was reborn. thundercats gets canned... yeah. bad things. sad times.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
stopsexualizingprecures.jpeg.
ydcOJ.jpg
Nao is a slut!

Jintor

.Hack// Quantum

This better than SAO by miles, good looking, more MMO Hijinks, and instead some NTR and stupid shit we got fair dose of :sdburton and decent story.

Between this and Code: Breaker make me excited to next Kinema Citrus work, its seems they're pretty cool for new studio, and they not make living with slideshow or ugly filter like David Pro or Gohands. Make me wish they that handling DeSu2 anime instead Bridge. But who knows at this day seem like these unfamiliar sounding studio often deliver better product than the big names!

Seriously. .hack //qauntum is leagues ahead of SAO

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Girls und Panzer 01

Anything involving girls: good. Anything involving tanks: gouging my eyeballs with a spoon bad.

This cartoon also taught me that high school girls are among the most manipulative and corrupt beings on Earth when left to their own devices.

cajunator

Banned
Girls und Panzer 01

Anything involving girls: good. Anything involving tanks: gouging my eyeballs with a spoon bad.

This cartoon also taught me that high school girls are among the most manipulative and corrupt beings on Earth when left to their own devices.

THIS ANIME taught you that and not the other thousand or so with equally manipulative highschool girls?

duckroll

The tanks are actually the best part of GuP. But it'll take a while to see the light. The first person scene in ep1 made me kinda nauseous too. Lol.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

In episode 45, a group of girls similar to them, the "Bad End Pretty Cures" appear before Pierot and fight against the Smile Cures.

I wonder if they'll be straight clones of Miyuki and co or if their design will have somewhat original designs at least?

I like it.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

Smile ripping off Heartcatch's beats. Heartcatch confirmed for superior Precure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom