• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really don't understand why you guys are so focused on lizbeth and silica . they're not bad characters but i don't get why you're all focused on those charactes. what did they do to deserve this praise ?

For me it was that they were so much more endearing to me in their short time than Asuna. I suppose if they had more screen time they might have ended up just as mediocre as everyone else in SAO.

jgminto

My main problem with all of the female characters in SAO was that they all instantly found Kirito irresistable. Even Klein thought he was hot! Now that I think about it, I never want to see Klein again either.

cajunator

Banned
For me it was that they were so much more endearing to me in their short time than Asuna. I suppose if they had more screen time they might have ended up just as mediocre as everyone else in SAO.

Probably so. Maybe its a good thing that people will remember those characters in a positive light due to their brief appearances instead of the character failures of the rest of the cast.

[Nekomonogatari Kuro]

You mean, the flashback in... episode 11? I think?
The original novel didn't describe what happened exactly during the Golden Week. Merely that Hanekawa was having some cat issues, and those had been somewhat resolved, in good part thanks to Shinobu. Presumably, the anime staff thought they had to show something though, so they elaborated from that. But then, the original author released Nekomonogatari Kuro, and unsurprisingly, he had his own version of those events...
Basically, that flashback in the TV adaptation of Bakemonogatari is no longer canonical.
Yeah, that makes sense.
This dude?

155491.jpg

Kaiki da gawd, you'll see!
Kaiki is one of the few things that kept this show from spiraling into incestuous siscon garbage 24/7 and the first guy to troll Senjougahara successfully. Bless his dried up prune of a heart.
Nekomonogatari End

I don't think anyone is about to accuse you of this Nisio. I still don't think this was very helpful or meaningful as an arc. It is inferior to Bake in every way without feeling very fresh.
Honestly... it felt like nothing got done at all. I'm still confused about how I should feel after watching it. I hate these clueless male leads.

eh

jgminto

But Kirito is irresistable, didnt you say it yourself even yesterday that he was really cool and awesome and perfect, Id fall for him too.
Perhaps I'm just tsundere for Kirito? No, that'd mean I'd have to grow to like him. There's a high percentage that I was being sarcastic, I'm a very disingenuous person, you see.

I won't deny he's an attractive young man, but I've met mannequins with more interesting personalities than Kirito.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
My main problem with all of the female characters in SAO was that they all instantly found Kirito irresistable. Even Klein thought he was hot! Now that I think about it, I never want to see Klein again either.

Well, that's because SAO is the exact same type of anime as To LOVE-Ru.

fertygo

Rewatching Kara no Kyoukai, I miss Ufotable and TYPE-MOON. Screw da hater, this good!
Btw I try to watch it with chronological timeline this time, starting with movie 2 and 4.. everything feel smoother now, especially movie 4.. its a lot better experience now, Shiki's case of multi-personality disorder were fascinating, the movie trimming a lot of explanation from nasu's light novel but its easier to understand and more interesting lol nasu you suck.

Shiki's so cool at the end of IV. Also damn.. Kalafina was on their peak when producing theme song for each movie of this, they still great now but their song for these movie were incredible.
Sword Art Online 22

This episode was fantastic. Quick question, does anyone have a gif of Kirito getting impaled by all of those swords? It was amazing. For such a pro gamer, Kirito really needs to work on his health management. Pop a health potion, bro, you can't DPS solo any other way. So it finally happened, Suguha finally confessed her cousincestual desires for Kirito.
Best episode? Best episode.

This dude?

155491.jpg

Kaiki da gawd, you'll see!
Yes, outside having awesome entrance and BGM he doing jack in nise, gotta do more for oshino absence!

fertygo

That was only a taste! Wait for Zen!

The one that gonna air after Neko are Zen right?
Honestly... it felt like nothing got done at all. I'm still confused about how I should feel after watching it. I hate these clueless male leads.

eh
Its because.

1. Its a prequel
2. There's still another part of it.

Personally its 2nd best arc (after hanekawa arc in bake lololol) so far for me.

Milamber

The one that gonna air after Neko are Zen right?

Kizumonogatari would be next as that is the back story of Shinobu. Zenmonogatari is after and is a culmination of the rest of the current light novels, they include...

Kabukimonogatari
Hanamonogatari
Otorimonogatari
Onimonogatari
Koimonogatari
Tsukimonogatari

No idea if Owarimonogatari and Zokuowarimonogatari is included as they haven't been released yet.

fertygo

ow

so its gonna be 15 episode for all again like bake or what?
Zen starts with Kabuki, unless SHAFT gives us the shaft, I may not survive.
Though Oni may be my killing blow.
EDIT: May be a spoiler? Don't know, just being sure.
I hope you not implying there's still a lot of pervert galore waiting T____T

You'll see the world through his eyes, just wait! And yes, the 'Ominous' theme song is really cool (http://y.qq.com/#type=song&id=1705812)...

Awesome, can't wait. I like him but he not doing a lot in nise.

cajunator

Banned
That insulting to TLR (especially for Yabuki lolololol)

It is.
For one thing, TLR never takes itself seriously. Its a harem that knows its a harem and doesnt pretend to be anything else, even giving the girls tails with erogenous zones, because thats an awesome idea.

Erigu

Kizumonogatari would be next as that is the back story of Shinobu. Zenmonogatari is a culmination of the rest of the current light novels, they include...

Kabukimonogatari
Hanamonogatari
Otorimonogatari
Onimonogatari
Koimonogatari
Tsukimonogatari

No idea if Owarimonogatari and Zokuowarimonogatari is included as they haven't been released yet.
Zenmonogatari is just the second season.

First Season:
Bakemonogatari (2 volumes) <- done
Kizumonogatari <- someday! 2013?
Nisemonogatari (2 volumes) <- done
Nekomonogatari Kuro <- done

Second Season:
Nekomonogatari Shiro <- part of Zenmonogatari, fall 2013?
Kabukimonogatari <- part of Zenmonogatari
Hanamonogatari <- part of Zenmonogatari
Otorimonogatari <- part of Zenmonogatari
Onimonogatari <- part of Zenmonogatari
Koimonogatari <- part of Zenmonogatari

Final Season:
Tsukimonogatari
Owarimonogatari
Zokuowarimonogatari

so its gonna be 15 episode for all again like bake or what?
Zenmonogatari (if they keep that overall title, as it wasn't used in the recent announcement) should be two cours, I think.

Milamber

First Season:

Second Season:

Final Season:
Tsukimonogatari
Owarimonogatari
Zokuowarimonogatari

Zenmonogatari (if they keep that overall title, as it wasn't used in the recent announcement) should be two cours, I think.
Is that how they divided it? Good to know, also that final season makes a lot of sense now.

First Season:

Second Season:

Final Season:
Tsukimonogatari
Owarimonogatari
Zokuowarimonogatari

Good to see it all laid out like this. Hopefully the series gets back on track. I feel that all this prequel stuff hurt Neko Kuro. I hope Kizu doesn't suffer from that. Neko Shiro should be great because it'll at least be treading fresh ground.

Apparently the final season may very very well have it's own show too(would be really strange if it didn't)... nice.

Chousoku Henkei Gyrozetter 12
tumblr_mg3xh1yDZf1qbxqfpo3_500.png
tumblr_mg3xh1yDZf1qbxqfpo6_500.png

Libirdo and Dragnos are as well as Guiltice as usual. I wish they had went full out on the Eraser reveal, I just want to know so much about him, though I think theyve been hinting towards it for several episodes now.
what if he could even defect to the Arcadian side, that would be awesome.

Erigu

[Monogatari series]
Apparently the final season may very very well have it's own show too(would be really strange if it didn't)...
Yeah, Shinbô said they intended to adapt the entire series. It's just a bit early to talk about something that's not even written yet (except for Tsukimonogatari)...

Metrotab

Banned
"I'll be lovey-dovey with Tamako tonight too&#9825;Hmm...mochi&#9834;"

Straight from Midori's seiyuu twitter, Midori being the blonde friend in Tamako Market.

Cardfight!! Vanguard 20
tumblr_mg40grhBAp1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mg40grhBAp1qbxqfpo2_500.png

Imagine it! Male bonding on the planet Cray underwater. Expected outcome with Kaboom, though instilling some confidence in Aichi was the best outcome for Kai and the rest of team Q4. Loved the
Blazing Flare Dragon
used to end the match, epic card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom