• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft for ALL!!! (sorta)

neptunes

I click the link in my email and ir shows this certificate message, (I click allow temoprarily)

Then this other error shows up saying something is wrong.

akascream

Banned
just ignore the certificate error, they are having DNS problems (hence the ip address url)

and yeah.. blizz is late as usual :p

neptunes said:
I click the link in my email and ir shows this certificate message, (I click allow temoprarily)

Then this other error shows up saying something is wrong.

I'm getting a 403 Forbidden error, which means they're still not letting people access the page.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Wow... I thought PST was 2 hours ahead of my time (MST in Arizona)... but I guess we're on the same time... Man I'm a moron.

Good thing I slept in late and just now woke up. :D

MrCheez

So... is Arizona not Mountain? Or is this a Daylight Savings Time issue? Now I'm all confused. ;_;

Hey, who's going Alliance and who's going Horde? I think it be rad if we all played together. I'm leaning towards the Alliance, but I could easily choose Horde if everyone else does.

MrCheez

Yeah, Arizona ignores DS because we're cool like that. =)

Going Horde here 8) Probably going to be a Hunter, despite the fact that they are unfinished... tis only 7 days *shrug*

Actually... my friends are all going Horde too, but we're all playing different races... how hard will it be for us to meet up when we start? Will it take long?

I'm going to be a priest: Troll if I'm Horde, and either Dwarf or Human if I go Alliance, but right now I guess I'm going Horde.

JOIN THE GAF HORDE!

I wonder if there's a descriptor somewhere (like a comment or about me field) where we can just put GAF - that's what I'll do, dunno if there's a way to find eachother using that yet since I haven't toyed with the client yet.

Grey Fox

Now I'm gonna have to pick a obscure class to try and win that closed beta contest.:p

I was thinking of going horde btw,they're just cooler.

Grey Fox said:
Now I'm gonna have to pick a obscure class to try and win that closed beta contest.:p

Hahahahaha.. I had that same line of thought - pick maybe the stupidest looking character and class combo.. :)

IJoel said:
Is there any specific server GAF people will choose?

We should make sure we pick the same server.

Agreed! Hopefully this pre-planning will keep us occupied until site decides to work.

IJoel said:
Is there any specific server GAF people will choose?

We should make sure we pick the same server.

I think it'll all be on the same server, which is just for the stress test - unless they have multiple stress servers.. I know it's seperate from the other beta servers.

Going Alliance retail (Gnome/Mage/Stipper), so horde it is for me in stress.

Gonna roll a Horde Priest methinks. God knows i have a ton of time to think about it. :(

I've been following this game for so long, it's insane to think i might be playing it tonight.

Edit- There's going to be 10 stress servers (100,000 entries), so first person up should come back and at least post those server names.

Sal Paradise Jr said:
Going Alliance retail (Gnome/Mage/Stipper), so horde it is for me in stress.

Gonna roll a Horde Priest methinks. God knows i have a ton of time to think about it. :(

I've been following this game for so long, it's insane to think i might be playing it tonight.

Edit- There's going to be 10 stress servers (100,000 entries), so first person up should come back and at least post those server names.

Go Undead then, because I'm going Troll Priest.

Hey guys if you're having trouble getting in, remove the "/accountcreation" from the link. I did that and it just worked for me.

Ok somebody pick a server for us to play on. What's the 7th one down the list? How about that one? We should avoid the ones up top because they will be hard to get on sometimes.

MrCheez

Got in, wooo!!

Norgannon it is!

ganon.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You guys were supposed to filter thru login problems and all, etc, etc, for the 9 hours i was at work.

If you're getting in and already playing FUCK THIS i'm going home.

*prepares elaborate 'i need to go home right now' story for boss*

Top Bottom