• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I've been away from WoW for almost a month now due to some flooding that closed down the building I live in. I saw someone post a link to the Cataclysm CE on Twitter but didn't notice a release date. Has it been finalized yet?

Oops, just saw the posts on the last page guessing an October release.

Magnus

ciaossu said:
Grats dude! It's a hell of a fight and post-fight cutscene if you care about lore. Good stuff.

I's say it was a relief to finally see the end, more than anything. I wouldn't even begin to call it impressive though. The fight has nothing on Ragnaros, C'Thun, Vashj, Kael'thas, Illidan or Yogg-Saron in terms of complexity, scale or overall epic feel.

Sorry, I was extremely and sorely disappointed in the entire encounter, and the concluding cutscene was rather lackluster too. I'm not as impressed as everyone else seems to be with the Wrathgate/WotLK ending cutscenes. It's really nothing special, and the kind of storytelling we should have had in the game five years ago, but I'm glad it's at least around now. The end of the Lich King should have been a straight up CG extravaganza. The end of the character of Arthas deserved far better.

I know I sound whiny, but man, the amount of money and talent they have should have produced a far more amazing raid and final encounter. This is what they've been building to since Warcraft III for christ's sake.

My favorite fight in the game (taking every last factor into account) is still Kael'thas Sunstrider, without a doubt. Long, intensely paced, perfectly tuned (once the T5-era was properly underway), immense in scale and visual scope, with just the perfect hints of a true epic tossed in (getting to play with legendary weapons, dealing with multiple mobs at once -- p4 was an all out battlefield once the advisors returned, Kael'thas going insane and shattering the fucking ceiling, going zero-gravity....like come on, it was amazing).

I get a slight hint of that epic rush when the Remorseless Winter (is that what it was called?) phase starts on Lich King and the visuals get a little cool for a few seconds and everyone has to quickly adapt and move. And I appreciate that they tried something different for the final 10%, but the option to release shouldn't have been included. Way to allow people to potentially miss out on shit.

Icecrown Citadel really grinds my gears. Bring back the people who designed Ulduar. Fuck. :lol

Bregor

Magnus said:
I's say it was a relief to finally see the end, more than anything. I wouldn't even begin to call it impressive though. The fight has nothing on Ragnaros, C'Thun, Vashj, Kael'thas, Illidan or Yogg-Saron in terms of complexity, scale or overall epic feel.

I disagree. The only fights that really compare with LK IMO are Kael, Vashj, and Yogg. Illidan was a terribly disappointing kill - easier in some ways than the bosses before him in BT. Ragnaros is only complex in comparison with other MC bosses, he is simple stuff when judged by todays standards, no more difficult to execute than Marrowgar. And the LK fight felt very epic to me.

Do you have a HLK kill? IMO, the hard mode of this fight is the most difficult content ever created by Blizzard, and a true challenge to anyone who considers themselves skilled raiders.

The only point I can agree on is that the cutscene should have been CG. But other than this quibble, I enjoyed the RP in this fight, and felt that it drew the Arthas story to a satisfying ending.

Signed back up to level a Horde Mage, got to level 7 and thought "fuck this, I forgot about crafts, weapon skills and reputation"

Why oh why do I waste my money :(

Im tempted to change my Ally hunter to Horde but im not really sure what the hell to do with my Hunter, not good enough to IC (well maybe 10 normal) and no guild to waste time doing that arena one.
Hmmm.

TomServo

Resubbed lat night - GF is in nursing school so having something quiet to do while she studies is nice. Will not be getting back into hardcore raiding.

Quit around Thanksgiving of last year. May take my old main (80 warlock w/ ilevel 245/258 gear) through the new Icecrown stuff as a tourist, but no real desire to upgrade him for Cata.

Thinking about leveling my 70 DK to 80 to use as a main for Cata. I've played off and on since launch, but I've never played melee DPS or done tank duty.

My 80 priest in ilevel 219 gear is dead to me. Healing sucks.

Tacitus_

Oh yeah, just finished our first proper guild raid in ages. Summer's finally over. 21-manned Marrowgar HC and I think we had 23 for Lady. Got a full group by Saurfang and after we finished him did our first guild 25 to RS and 3 shotted the boss(on normal, we'll bother with HC later) with several guys on their first trip to the whole place.
:D

J-Rzez

TomServo said:
Thinking about leveling my 70 DK to 80 to use as a main for Cata. I've played off and on since launch, but I've never played melee DPS or done tank duty.

There are some major crippling issues with DKs right now in the beta from what I understand from articles and talking to people in the better. I know there's still time to maybe fix them, but people are really upset with the trees and the rune system. They "fixed" something that didn't need fixing as far as the Rune System goes it seems.

So I've gotten my pally to 78 so far, and I'm in the process of leveling alchemy. To do all the high-level flasks, you need frost lotus. Are there any more reliable ways to farm frost lotus than randomly acquiring it while farming other herbs? My warrior has mining/jewelcrafting and I find those two professions a complete blast to have. I like searching for saronite nodes and finding a titanium node instead, and then prospecting all the saronite ore for goodies. In stark contrast, you have herbalism and alchemy, without an efficient way to get frost lotus and no alternatives for using up extra herbs if you don't want to make flasks and pots with them. So unrewarding.

notworksafe

Buy it from the AH or trade Frozen Orbs for it in Dal. That and farming are the only way. Good thing you're leveling after the buff to the Frost Lotus droprate.

notworksafe said:
Buy it from the AH or trade Frozen Orbs for it in Dal. That and farming are the only way. Good thing you're leveling after the buff to the Frost Lotus droprate.
didn't even know about that frost orb trade-in. Thanks! was the droprate even worse before? sheesh.
funkmastergeneral said:
Been on hold for 38 minutes so far to get blizzard to take this authenticator off my account. Ridiculous.
Did you get hacked? Or are you just wanting to get rid of the authenticator? Either way, being put on hold sucks. Sorry

Ok so I went back on my Hunter and did the daily random now what in the hell should I do?

I went to the Ah and found theres a Tanking gun with 50dps more than mine which was quite sad :lol and put a bid in on some 264 boots other than that I have no idea where to start on fixing my gear/spec/gems. I can hardly remember my rotation not to mention it seems im supposed to replace multishot with crappy aimed :/

Any ideas?
Hunter
Also quite sad that I looked at when I last played and it was new years eve and xmas day I dont even remember doing that!

Deputy Moonman said:
didn't even know about that frost orb trade-in. Thanks! was the droprate even worse before? sheesh.

Did you get hacked? Or are you just wanting to get rid of the authenticator? Either way, being put on hold sucks. Sorry

Hacked, I guess. Some dude from China got into my gmail account and magically my WoW account (that had been frozen for a month) gets suspended for economy violations. Only took 56 minutes to get through to a representative who had to pass it on to game masters -_-

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I'm creating a Warrior to play with my partner (she rolled a Druid) and considering what talent spec is best to go through; Arms or Fury?

Not going to be using heirlooms since she won't be either, so it'll be normal pace stuff and not really rushing to level 80.

firex

I think arms is better for leveling, since a lot of fury's stuff comes in around level 40 or higher. Arms gets one of its core pieces (rend proccing overpower) at a much earlier level, and your rage dumps before you get MS are execute and heroic strike.

speedpop

Wow. Rend procs Overpower now via talents eh?

I had an Orc Warrior years ago in vanilla and I enjoyed what Arms was then (Imp. Overpower made me squeal too often) so I suppose it seems like a natural fit to glide back into it.

firex

yeah, arms is basically set up so you charge, rend, and then you will proc taste for blood, which lets you use overpower. leveling my troll warrior from 1-80 I really liked arms after I got that talent, and it comes along in the 20s somewhere. later on you get to mix in slam, heroic strike, MS, and execute, although when soloing I frequently didn't even need to use all of those abilities in a fight.

Tamanon

Banned
speedpop said:
Wow. Rend procs Overpower now via talents eh?

I had an Orc Warrior years ago in vanilla and I enjoyed what Arms was then (Imp. Overpower made me squeal too often) so I suppose it seems like a natural fit to glide back into it.

Rend proccing Overpower is what makes Arms bearable early on. It's glorious especially with Heirlooms.:D

Arms is good at least until you can learn Warbringer deep in the prot tree. Once you can use Charge, Intercept and Intervene all in Defensive stance, the other trees lose their usefulness in leveling. Oh and I understand why you're not using heirlooms. You don't want to get ahead of her. I'd at least suggest using an heirloom weapon, though. Just so you don't have to constantly find new weapons. Warriors are rogues are so very dependent on having good weapons while leveling.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
It feels weird getting kicked from a 5 man for the first time in 4 years... and only because i asked the tank if he also forgot about the Black Knight after wiping us on Paletress because he didn't see the shadow add and forgot about him because he havent played in months, and thought i was being a jerk for asking. Didn't help the rest of the party were all from his guild.

Oh well, it had to happen someday eh?

Shouta

Johnlenham said:
Ok so I went back on my Hunter and did the daily random now what in the hell should I do?

I went to the Ah and found theres a Tanking gun with 50dps more than mine which was quite sad :lol and put a bid in on some 264 boots other than that I have no idea where to start on fixing my gear/spec/gems. I can hardly remember my rotation not to mention it seems im supposed to replace multishot with crappy aimed :/

Any ideas?
Hunter
Also quite sad that I looked at when I last played and it was new years eve and xmas day I dont even remember doing that!

Gear looks fine on the whole. I'd see about get a Banner of Victory and Needle-encrusted scorpion for trinkets. Aim for some 245 and 251 gear by doing VoA and randoms for the Frost and Triumph emblems.

speedpop

keeblerdrow said:
I'd at least suggest using an heirloom weapon, though. Just so you don't have to constantly find new weapons. Warriors are rogues are so very dependent on having good weapons while leveling.
Yeah true. Damn things.

Arthas did deserve more , nothing epic about fucking bolvar becoming LK. Load of shit

Ah why the fuck do I care.. :lol I stopped caring when alliance got shamans and vice versa.

notsol337

marked forever
No one on GAF plays on Stormreaver apparently.

Every once in awhile I'll say to trade "Hi GAF!" and they just ask me if I typed the word backwards D:

jersoc

funkmastergeneral said:
Hacked, I guess. Some dude from China got into my gmail account and magically my WoW account (that had been frozen for a month) gets suspended for economy violations. Only took 56 minutes to get through to a representative who had to pass it on to game masters -_-

that sucks because you can't add an auth w/o clicking the email link now. so yeah. make your passwords stronger and stop falling for fishing scams.

Magnus

Typical retarded elitist jerk responses.

Re-read what I said. I wasn't solely discussing the overall difficulty of the Lich King fight. I was talking about every aspect of the encounter: the leadup and resolution, the epic scale of the fight, the visual design, the encounter mechanics, and so much more. I personally found it tragically underwhelming.

Rag made preceding bosses look and feel like complete chumps. It was amazing for its time; of course it's simplistic garbage now.

There's more to designing a satisfying encounter in the game than challenging the poop-socking raiding elite alone.

CassSept

Fularu said:
Saying Arthas isn't impressive when you do normal mode with a 30% buff to everything is prety amusing.
I know, it's just my elitist side coming out, sorry :<

Though I have to agree that I expected more from the fight. I don't mean difficulty, the encounter is fucking brutal, but more in the terms of "epicness". Really, outside of the final 10% (on from LK wiping your raid) which is pretty fucking cool in my opinion, Arthas as a character deserved a better fight (another reason why harder =! better). C'thun, Kael'thas, Illidan, Yogg-Saron. Fucking KIL'JAEDEN. These bosses were really amazing. Blizzard had shown us in the past what they are capable of in the past but this time they totally dropped the ball.

Edit: Didn't see the interview with Tom Chilton being mentioned here. Quoting
Chilton feels the expansion needs a few more months of iteration before it's ready.
I wonder how much does he mean by "few more months", but there is no way they would make it in October as someone mentioned on the last page

Kletian

Fularu said:
Saying Arthas isn't impressive when you do normal mode with a 30% buff to everything is prety amusing.

And not being able to reliable kill Blood Queen with said buff or getting Sindragosa past 10% makes me mad as hell at my guild.

Hixx

CassSept said:
I wonder how much does he mean by "few more months", but there is no way they would make it in October as someone mentioned on the last page

Quote is taken a bit out of context. He says that talents could do with a couple more months of being in beta. Not Cata as a whole.

Fularu

Banned
Kletian said:
And not being able to reliable kill Blood Queen with said buff or getting Sindragosa past 10% makes me mad as hell at my guild.
Don't worry, I'm mad at my guild all the time and we clear both RS and ICC HM, it's not like bad nights don't happen in every guild ;)

Magnus said:
Typical retarded elitist jerk responses.

Re-read what I said. I wasn't solely discussing the overall difficulty of the Lich King fight. I was talking about every aspect of the encounter: the leadup and resolution, the epic scale of the fight, the visual design, the encounter mechanics, and so much more. I personally found it tragically underwhelming.

Rag made preceding bosses look and feel like complete chumps. It was amazing for its time; of course it's simplistic garbage now.

There's more to designing a satisfying encounter in the game than challenging the poop-socking raiding elite alone.
Do the fight the way it was intended (read, hard version) and come back about the epicness of the fight.

The normal version is an appetizer, if I can say, it takes you by the hand and tries to help you out with it. Arthas 25 HM is epic, intense, difficult as fuck (even with the 30% buff) and dwarfs anything prior to it.

I mean how many of you clamoring for C'thun actually did it back at 60 when it was a broken mess of a fight in P2? Until they fixed it? the only fight more "complex" in terms of what goes on around you would be KJ, nothing else really, and KJ was way easier than HM Arthas will ever be.

Now you can be buttsore and cry about people beeing elitist jerks, but in the end, you're making statements about a fight you haven't seen.

Mojojo

Do any of the old world dungeons(Wailing caverns, Scholomance, etc..) get affected/revamped/destroyed by the cataclysm? .
I am a casual Wow player so i reactivate my account just around a new xpac release, but if any drastic changes happen to those instances, I might want to come back earlier to enjoy them one last time .

CassSept

Fularu said:
Do the fight the way it was intended (read, hard version) and come back about the epicness of the fight.

The normal version is an appetizer, if I can say, it takes you by the hand and tries to help you out with it. Arthas 25 HM is epic, intense, difficult as fuck (even with the 30% buff) and dwarfs anything prior to it.

I mean how many of you clamoring for C'thun actually did it back at 60 when it was a broken mess of a fight in P2? Until they fixed it? the only fight more "complex" in terms of what goes on around you would be KJ, nothing else really, and KJ was way easier than HM Arthas will ever be.

Now you can be buttsore and cry about people beeing elitist jerks, but in the end, you're making statements about a fight you haven't seen.
Everything you say it's true. It's true that Arthas 25 HM is insanely brutal. It's true that it absolutely trumps everything before. It's true that, in fact (while not always), difficulty can add a lot the boss (e.g. Brutallus, he would've been such a boring boss if it wasn't for damage output and strict Enrage timer).

But all of that doesn't change the fact that it still feels kind of weak. Sure, there isn't a slow moment for the whole duration of the fight. You have to do your best absolutely all the time. Sure, killing him feels really fucking great. But I really do prefer earlier end bosses (par some, for example Kel'thuzad - though mind you, I started playing in TBC).

Now you bring C'thun at 60 when it was a broken fight. Okay, that might be true. But even killing him for the first time at 70 felt great. There is a great build-up throughout the whole instance (cut-scene before Twins, creepy whispers). Arthas? They've been building up to fight during whole WotLK, but by what - him running away all the time? Ugh.

KJ was great not only because it was hard, or there was a lot of shit going around. The atmosphere of the fight was great. Now LK, I don't even fucking know what is talking about. I don't know what the va did, but he is completely impossible to make out the words. This might be nostalgia, as I loved whole SWP and think it's vastly superior to current pace of content (6 ultra-hard bosses > 10+ bosses including jokes like lootship).

Now you see, I did in fact kill Arthas 25 hm and am still disappointed by the "experience", "atmosphere" etc. side of the fights. I might've had too high expectations going in, but I really expected more.

Flib

Mojojo said:
Do any of the old world dungeons(Wailing caverns, Scholomance, etc..) get affected/revamped/destroyed by the cataclysm? .
I am a casual Wow player so i reactivate my account just around a new xpac release, but if any drastic changes happen to those instances, I might want to come back earlier to enjoy them one last time .

They are having mob density/layout improved (in places like Scholomance), some are having their level ranges changed, and some are getting significantly changed (i.e. Stockades now has three themed wings, including a gnoll wing with hogger as a boss). All the old dungeons are receiving maps, plus you'll get the heroic deadmines and shadowfang keep. The end boss of deadmines is also now VC's daughter.

HildyB

Flib said:
They are having mob density/layout improved (in places like Scholomance), some are having their level ranges changed, and some are getting significantly changed (i.e. Stockades now has three themed wings, including a gnoll wing with hogger as a boss). All the old dungeons are receiving maps, plus you'll get the heroic deadmines and shadowfang keep. The end boss of deadmines is also now VC's daughter.

This is, strangely, some of the more exciting information I've learned. I love how the lore is evolving finally.

yacobod

Banned
the encounters serve as distractions and an excuse to continute playing virtual dress up (i.e. action figures and barbies), and looking pro while you afk in dalaran the majority of the time not raiding

i still think ICC was disappointing on a whole, i never did do H-LK tho, i only completed 11/12 hmodes in 10 and 25, i think i will try to get at least a hardmode 10m lk kill before i get married in a month tho

Fularu

Banned
Yeah the first 11 bosses aren't anything special in 25 (Lady was hard as fuck on release then the buff trivialized it). I like the twist on Putricide but that's prety much it, the rest is easy and straightforward.

Arthas on the other hand... :lol I knew, somewhere, that a masochistic asshole was designing encounters at Blizzard :lol

funkmastergeneral said:
Hahaha, Blizzard is reskinning one of the coolest and rarest mounts in the game to be the "dark phoenix"

Lazy fucks can't leave anything cool alone.

YES, the coolest things should only be accessible to the smallest possible amount of players! RAWR ARGH!!! YOU DARE USE A MODEL A SECOND TIME!?@?!!

Come on

Sax Russel said:
YES, the coolest things should only be accessible to the smallest possible amount of players! RAWR ARGH!!! YOU DARE USE A MODEL A SECOND TIME!?@?!!

Come on

Why can't some stuff just be super rare and left alone? I wouldn't want blizz adding black Qiraji mounts back into the game either.

Also it pisses me off when they can't even be assed to add in new models to these mounts. I assume the dark phoenix won't be easy to get and require a lot of guild dedication, so it would be nice to have a unique model .

firex

Sax Russel said:

Come on
dark phoenix is probably going to be tougher to get than the regular phoenix.

because dark phoenix requires that your guild acquires all 6 pre-cataclysm legendaries.

funkmastergeneral said:
Why can't some stuff just be super rare and left alone? I wouldn't want blizz adding black Qiraji mounts back into the game either.

Also it pisses me off when they can't even be assed to add in new models to these mounts. I assume the dark phoenix won't be easy to get and require a lot of guild dedication, so it would be nice to have a unique model .

There's a bunch of proto drake mounts, hasn't effected the 'status' of the rare/unobtainable ones.

Nowadays the really really rare mounts really mean 'I'm a decked out 80 and farmed a TBC/classic instance with my guild over and over until a 0.00001% drop happened and I won it".

notworksafe

firex said:

because dark phoenix requires that your guild acquires all 6 pre-cataclysm legendaries.
The blue said that achievement was just an example. That may not be what you'll need to get it.

Fularu

Banned
CassSept said:
Everything you say it's true. It's true that Arthas 25 HM is insanely brutal. It's true that it absolutely trumps everything before. It's true that, in fact (while not always), difficulty can add a lot the boss (e.g. Brutallus, he would've been such a boring boss if it wasn't for damage output and strict Enrage timer).

No matter how you look at it, Brutallus was a boring fight that every competent guild killed first week :p

But all of that doesn't change the fact that it still feels kind of weak. Sure, there isn't a slow moment for the whole duration of the fight. You have to do your best absolutely all the time. Sure, killing him feels really fucking great. But I really do prefer earlier end bosses (par some, for example Kel'thuzad - though mind you, I started playing in TBC).

Kel'Thuzad was one of the easiest end bosses in vanilla. The real hard fight was 4 HM, and that was a coordination fight to its core. It was great, it was hard and it was frustrating, but by no means was Kel'Thuzad harder than them. It wasn't for nothing that the BP dropepd from them and only a ring from KT ;) Also killing HM Arthas does feel great, but I agree that the ending wasn't as great as one could hope (lol LIGHT TO THE RESCUE)

Now you bring C'thun at 60 when it was a broken fight. Okay, that might be true. But even killing him for the first time at 70 felt great. There is a great build-up throughout the whole instance (cut-scene before Twins, creepy whispers).

AQ was a chore, the only interesting fights were Viscidus, C'thun and Ouro. Doing them at 70 completely removed anything that was even remotely interesting about them. C'thun impresses people, but in the end, you've done this boss in more interesting forms since (Firefighter in Ulduar, Lurker below in SSC are two exemples of similar mechanics applied to the game).

Arthas? They've been building up to fight during whole WotLK, but by what - him running away all the time? Ugh.

Arthas taunts you the whole expansion and asks you to grow stronger. He actually owns your raid, you never defeat him, he truly is undefeatable. He was the perfect comics vilain and while I would have loved to kill him "legit", I'll take what we got. In the end the VA was interesting, the quote great, the fight intense, the kill hugely satisfying.

KJ was great not only because it was hard, or there was a lot of shit going around. The atmosphere of the fight was great. Now LK, I don't even fucking know what is talking about. I don't know what the va did, but he is completely impossible to make out the words. This might be nostalgia, as I loved whole SWP and think it's vastly superior to current pace of content (6 ultra-hard bosses > 10+ bosses including jokes like lootship).

I don't know why people are disapointed by ICC, I found it prety interesting with very very diversefights, most of them requiering lots of coordination to properly pull off. No tank and spank proper (except maybe marrowgar and Festergut/Rotface), different settings, it reminded me a lot of Black Temple. Now I loved SW. Kalecgos, Felmyst, the Twins, M'uru, KJ all great fights, some of them hard as fuck, but the instance lacked cohesion, it lacked atmosphere, it really felt "put together because the content got beaten too fast". But eh, to each his own. I'm fine with people dislinking an encounter and explaining why when they've seen it first hand :)

Now you see, I did in fact kill Arthas 25 hm and am still disappointed by the "experience", "atmosphere" etc. side of the fights. I might've had too high expectations going in, but I really expected more.

I think people had absurdly high expectations for ICC because it's Arthas. I Can't wait to see people bitching about Deathwing and how the fight isn't epic enough for them ;) You can only make so many epic fights :)

Trust me, had ICC been a vanilla raid, people would cherish it to this day ;)

funkmastergeneral said:

I can understand the pov where you don't like Blizzard reusing assets, and they're definitely guilty of that quite a bit, but to most people this phoenix mount will be like a new model to them. Just because they've seen Ashes of Al'ar a few times in their WoW lives randomly flying by on some lucky bastard doesn't devalue this one any.

firex said:

They actually just used that as a random example and I don't think the dark phoenix will be associated with that achievement, but in the same line Stockton also said they won't just be handing these things out.

We'll all just have to wait for more details and see, it's a bit early to be thinking the skies will be clouded with purple phoenixes though =X

CassSept

firex said:
I believe that's not true, they were just using the already existing achievement "We Are Legendary" to explain how it will work. I think they also said that it will be reward for doing guild-wide Glory of the Raider achievement.

Fularu said:
Arthas on the other hand... :lol I knew, somewhere, that a masochistic asshole was designing encounters at Blizzard :lol
"Instagibs? Pfff. Instagibs that blow you the fuck out of Northrend? Now we're talkin'!"
(and yes, I know that's the easiest part of the fight. But it's such a ridiculous concept that in 2 out of 3 phases you can die without any way to ress you. And then the defiles. And the stacking buff whenever someone dies inside Frostmourne. Cruel:lol )

Edit:
Arthas taunts you the whole expansion and asks you to grow stronger. He actually owns your raid, you never defeat him, he truly is undefeatable
I know, this just comes across as too Bondish villain :p
My main gripe is that most of the instance feels really "been there, done that". Ulduar had way more really original encounters (or at least feels that way) and had some amazing design.
And better music :<

Flib

The biggest problem with ICC is that it's not visually interesting. The boss mechanics are cool, but it just sort of looks like a larger naxx (grey as hell).

Ulduar was just absolutely gorgeous, and had fantastic scale and a really nice sense of progression. Going from the staging area through the antechamber and into the main prison area was stunning (I love the look of the main room with the shattered glass so much). Then the keeper wings themselves looked great and diverse, and the descent into madness is great as well. The instance felt more like a story than ICC, even with all the little scripted events in ICC.

I do like the fights more in Ulduar though, overall. Thorim, Mimiron, Assembly of Iron...hell, even Kolagarn was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom