• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT9| People still play this? Isn't it from 2004

HowZatOZ

Banned
The Legion app is so busted. Class hall traits haven't been adjusted so it's telling me I have 6 days still left on third last tier despite knowing if I log in right now it'll be done.

Seriously, how hard is it to update your app to accept the game's new values?

v1perz53

The Legion app is so busted. Class hall traits haven't been adjusted so it's telling me I have 6 days still left on third last tier despite knowing if I log in right now it'll be done.

The armory app still shows prominently a section for challenge modes and leaderboards... from MoP... The mobile apps have certainly never been a priority for Blizz. Though it would be nice if they put more emphasis now that the current one is quite useful.

Lomax

Are you sure you updated your app post 7.1.5? I was having weird issues like that until I updated (some missions didn't even appear when they were finished for example). Honestly, the app has been consistently better and more accurate than the in game stuff has been (not to mention drastically more convenient).

The armory app still shows prominently a section for challenge modes and leaderboards... from MoP... The mobile apps have certainly never been a priority for Blizz. Though it would be nice if they put more emphasis now that the current one is quite useful.

Yeah the armory app has definitely fallen by the wayside. It's odd that they felt the need for the Legion companion to be it's own app at all rather than just integrating it. I still have constant disconnect issues using the auction house via the app which is a shame because the UI for the AH is so much better in the app than in game.

The slog from 40 to 60 in the dungeon queue is killing my desire to level this druid. It's as much repeating the content ad-nauseum as it is what people do. Probably encounter the same frustration playing a Resto as I am a Guardian. I should just queue as a Boomkin or Feral for a while.

Don't want to buy a boost but it's getting more and more tempting.

v1perz53

The slog from 40 to 60 in the dungeon queue is killing my desire to level this druid. It's as much repeating the content ad-nauseum as it is what people do. Probably encounter the same frustration playing a Resto as I am a Guardian. I should just queue as a Boomkin or Feral for a while.

If you swap to feral or boomkin you might as well just quest to level, you could probably finish 40-60 in the time it takes to get one dungeon to pop as a DPS spec. The only upside of 40-60 is that it is over quickly... Honestly though I don't think much improves once you hit 60 aside from the fact that any questing you choose to do gets MUCH worse.

At this point DPS queues are 10-15 minutes versus 1-3 tank/healer. Post 60 dungeons get ludicrously short. Hellfire Ramparts takes like 5-10 minutes, which is amazing after queuing Stratholme and Blackrock Depths dungeons for twenty levels.

v1perz53

At this point DPS queues are 10-15 minutes versus 1-3 tank/healer. Post 60 dungeons get ludicrously short. Hellfire Ramparts takes like 5-10 minutes, which is amazing after queuing Stratholme and Blackrock Depths dungeons for twenty levels.

Really? Just a little over a week ago I waited over an hour for a DPS queue on an alt in the 50s. Quested from 52 to 58 before the queue actually popped hah, didn't know it had gotten any better. I guess it might have changed, but the last time I levelled alts seriously (very early WoD) XP from killing mobs was much more profitable than dungeon completion XP, so TBC dungeons were a huge step down in XP/hr versus end vanilla ones. I guess they are less frustrating though if you get a shitty group. I really only ever 2boxed through them though so I don't know how they stacked up in terms of actual clears.

Mupod

Guess I should've kept my mouth shut about Blooddrinker. Don't really understand why they keep handing out Blood DK nerfs. But what the fuck did they think would happen if they tripled an ability's damage? Why let it go live like that?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Is there some achievement linked to getting all skills for all 3 artifacts, or would I be wasting my time if I never plan to play, say an arcane mage?

Tamanon

Banned
Really? Just a little over a week ago I waited over an hour for a DPS queue on an alt in the 50s. Quested from 52 to 58 before the queue actually popped hah, didn't know it had gotten any better. I guess it might have changed, but the last time I levelled alts seriously (very early WoD) XP from killing mobs was much more profitable than dungeon completion XP, so TBC dungeons were a huge step down in XP/hr versus end vanilla ones. I guess they are less frustrating though if you get a shitty group. I really only ever 2boxed through them though so I don't know how they stacked up in terms of actual clears.

I think it's because in the 50s, the dungeons are just terrible XP considering the length of them, outside of Sunken Temple. Best to just blaze through to Outland.

v1perz53

Guess I should've kept my mouth shut about Blooddrinker. Don't really understand why they keep handing out Blood DK nerfs. But what the fuck did they think would happen if they tripled an ability's damage? Why let it go live like that?

At this point I honestly think blizz has given up on trying too hard to balance PTR. Almost seems like their attitude is along the lines of "not enough people test on PTR for the data we want, so we will just push it live and balance based on first week's raid data" (they say they have sims and whatnot but they are either utter garbage or blizz doesn't trust them). Which, honestly, I wouldn't mind that much if they would just COMMUNICATE that to us, instead of having every person who does good damage live in fear of the nerf bat and everyone doing shit damage wonder if they will get a random buff and if that buff will be enough to tip the scales. But man, things do not come balanced from PTRs these days. Except for healers, somehow healers have remained quite balanced this expansion.

At this point I honestly think blizz has given up on trying too hard to balance PTR. Almost seems like their attitude is along the lines of "not enough people test on PTR for the data we want, so we will just push it live and balance based on first week's raid data" (they say they have sims and whatnot but they are either utter garbage or blizz doesn't trust them). Which, honestly, I wouldn't mind that much if they would just COMMUNICATE that to us, instead of having every person who does good damage live in fear of the nerf bat and everyone doing shit damage wonder if they will get a random buff and if that buff will be enough to tip the scales. But man, things do not come balanced from PTRs these days. Except for healers, somehow healers have remained quite balanced this expansion.

They said as much for Overwatch's PTR, no?

And dont disc priests suck atm?

v1perz53

They said as much for Overwatch's PTR, no?

And dont disc priests suck atm?

Did they break disc in 7.1.5? They were very solid in 7.1, just quite challenging to play. They had some of the best ability to raid heal burst damage and spend more mana for more healing, had a solid niche in mythic+ because added damage helps make the timers, and were used in Mythic ToV raid comps as well as Mythic +15 runs.

The problem with disc always was that if you messed up, it was very hard to recover, and it took a lot of thought to get the most out of it, so most people only played with bad/average disc priests. You had to prepare 3-4 GCDs ahead of time for incoming damage and manage your atonement buffs well, if the group takes damage and you don't have your stuff up, it is very hard to start healing everyone at once.

All that said, they could've broken them in 7.1.5 like they did lots of specs, not sure on that...

Lomax

So now that there's a re-usable Reeves battery I decided to go farm up the combat module stuff. I do like that they are including old content, even if having to run Gnomer 3 times was a bit annoying. But then I trudged through Siege of Orgrimmar and... didn't get the drop. And then looked at wowhead and it's apparently not unusual for it to take 5-10 kills or more before it drops. Yeah, that's super fun content you added there, Blizzard. Of course, their original design for the module included one of the drops being exclusive to Doomwalker, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It really does seem like the only designers they have left are sadists and/or idiots. Is that supposed to make me want to play more? Because all it did was make me log off.

Unrelated, but they seem to have increased (or removed) the 24 month limit for token purchases, as I was able to buy tokens today for the first time since last summer (and shouldn't be able to for at least six more months by the old restrictions and couldn't buy any last week). Can't find any mention of the new limit or the change anywhere though. The inventory limit is still 10 tokens.

They did a good job making a lot of things Toys in Legion but I think we're back to the point where they need to turn about 50-100 things into toys. My bag is getting clogged.

hm, not sure i know of anything this expansion that should be toys?

wod was awful

Mana Divining Stone, Starlight Beacon, Adept's Guide to Rift thing, Ketchum Tablet, Flight Master's Whistle, Hell any of the Hearthstones since Innkeeper's Daughter and Tome of Town Portal are toy hearthstones.

There are still older things that should be toys like Nomi's Bell, Admiral Compass, Fire-Watcher's Oath, Battle Standard of Coordination, Master Hunter's Seeking Crystal, Brazier of Awakening, Corrupted Primal Obelisk, Direbrew's Remote (yes seriously this doesn't count as a toy), River Boat, Sunset Stone, Ra'sha's Sacrificial Dagger, Kafa Press, Oralius' Whispering Crystal...

Like the criteria for what makes a toy is extremely case-by-case. My bank is clogged with shit. I'd also appreciate it if they changed stuff like Pet Charms into a currency. You used to be able to define it by something that has little practical effect and is nearly all cosmetic but now you have Emerald Winds, Rocfeather Kite and the fishing raft as toys but Nomi's Bell isnt

Lomax

They really need to make it "Toys and Tools" and make it almost universal. They could make tools be by character if they really wanted but it is silly some of the things that you still have to carry around for no good reason.

So now that there's a re-usable Reeves battery I decided to go farm up the combat module stuff. I do like that they are including old content, even if having to run Gnomer 3 times was a bit annoying. But then I trudged through Siege of Orgrimmar and... didn't get the drop. And then looked at wowhead and it's apparently not unusual for it to take 5-10 kills or more before it drops. Yeah, that's super fun content you added there, Blizzard. Of course, their original design for the module included one of the drops being exclusive to Doomwalker, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It really does seem like the only designers they have left are sadists and/or idiots. Is that supposed to make me want to play more? Because all it did was make me log off.

Profession questing in Legion is why I gave up on crafting professions. It's the main reason I rolled a Tauren Druid, just to go double gather and not bother with a crafting profession. Funneling players into raids, heroic and mythic dungeons, as well as legacy dungeons and raids for professions is one of the dumbest things this side of the tiered recipe system.

Profession questing in Legion is why I gave up on crafting professions. It's the main reason I rolled a Tauren Druid, just to go double gather and not bother with a crafting profession. Funneling players into raids, heroic and mythic dungeons, as well as legacy dungeons and raids for professions is one of the dumbest things this side of the tiered recipe system.

Eh. I actually think it's not a bad idea. Just gets cumbersome when you want to snore through stuff on alts.

The intended design is probably to make it so you're more reliant on other people though, rather than just being able to have an alt army and be completely self-reliant.

The thing I really dislike though is the RNG nature of the tiered recipes. 3-stars being required to be even marginally profitable at this point for something like flasks is just stupid when you could easily spend hundreds of thousand of gold if not more and still not proc it. That's the biggest failure, more than just forcing people to do dungeons or whatever for recipes.

Milennia

When that last piece of tmog finally hits the bmah after 5 months
p0QHO.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

It's not that bad, why it sucks is there's really no point to doing it. The gear isn't getting any stronger, just cheaper. To make it cheaper in the first place you have to make it, which is just stupid. What the third star needed to do was add like 15 ilvls to each piece of gear, make them worthwhile to get because right now there's literally no point to using crafted gear.

v1perz53

It's not that bad, why it sucks is there's really no point to doing it. The gear isn't getting any stronger, just cheaper. To make it cheaper in the first place you have to make it, which is just stupid. What the third star needed to do was add like 15 ilvls to each piece of gear, make them worthwhile to get because right now there's literally no point to using crafted gear.

I think now that obliterum ugrades go as high as they do, making each star add 10 ilvl ( starting it at 2/4 upgrades in respectively, as if you used obliterum on it) would be a solid idea that would give more weight to higher star recipes. But for me still the most obnoxious part of professions is when they have quests that send you into a dungeon and require you to go out of the way to kill an extra thing or loot some random item. Unless you are the tank (or know the tank), have fun running the dungeon 5 times until you can convince the tank to take 1 minute to do the side thing. Would've saved a TON of hassle with these profession quests if they would've just made all the stuff you need on the main path through the instances. Do whatever you want with the solo content, but don't make the group content so unlikely to be done by PUGs.

Lain

Gathering professions have their annoyances too. Out of two miners, one has a 3 star Leystone deposit gather, the other has a 3 star Felslate deposit gather, neither of them has a 2 star for the Infernal Brimstone and every other Leystone and Felstate mining is sitting at 2 stars.
The whole ranking stuff is bullshit even for gathering as far as I'm concerned.

Between ranking, Nomi to get cooking recipes, skill ups being quite more annoying to get (I need to craft Trigger on my engineer if I want to get the last 20 points since everything else is grey at 780) one of the activities I enjoyed doing before (maxing my tradeskills was something I always strived to do while leveling up) is something I only do to complete some WQs now.

v1perz53

Man, I don't really like using Cinidaria as a tank since it's defensive benefit is questionable at best, but with Legendaries going to 940 it is hard to choose to not use it as a Guardian druid. Since my active mitigation is based off multiplying my armor, upgrading pieces that actually have armor on them end up much stronger than pieces without armor, like jewelry. Prydaz accounts for almost 30% of my total healing and is by far my biggest source of healing now that it has been buffed, and I actually really like using it, but I still think Cinidaria ends up stronger. Oh well, don't have to think much about it yet, still only have 2 legendaries despite doing Emissary quests every single day until about 2 weeks ago when I stopped, and running 20-40 Mythic+ dungeons per week, as well as all of LFR weekly. At least I only have two legendaries that I have to upgrade to 940, so there's that...

Tarazet

I spent all of the weekend just doing Brawler's Guild. 878 Enhancement Shaman and I cleared up to rank 7, and downed Nibbleh. The Serpent of Old was too buggy and laggy to handle for me at that point of exhaustion, so I called it there. The fights are nice and challenging, and there are definitely some hard gear checks as well as mechanical hurdles to overcome. The Pac Monk fight and Burnstachio seem to be particularly challenging for people to execute properly, and Doomflipper, Razorgrin, Topps, Nibbleh are progressively harder DPS checks.

Now that I think about it, I am wondering if Lightning Shield would be good to use on the serpent. Just stack the haste buff on him and let him zap himself to death haha.

Bizazedo

I spent all of the weekend just doing Brawler's Guild. 878 Enhancement Shaman and I cleared up to rank 7, and downed Nibbleh. The Serpent of Old was too buggy and laggy to handle for me at that point of exhaustion, so I called it there. The fights are nice and challenging, and there are definitely some hard gear checks as well as mechanical hurdles to overcome. The Pac Monk fight and Burnstachio seem to be particularly challenging for people to execute properly, and Razorgrin, Nibbleh are progressively harder DPS checks.

Now that I think about it, I am wondering if Lightning Shield would be good to use on the serpent. Just stack the haste buff on him and let him zap himself to death haha.

Not a fan of Pac Monk. With my hands, I have to use the mouth. Not a keyboard warrior.

Had to change my action bar all up to do it :(.

Kind of where I'm at. I'm willing to believe I'm offbase on this, but what's the point of tradeskills this go-round aside from Alts? And even then, it doesn't seem worth it.

rumbles are a cool idea in the brawlers club, except that they rocket to the front of the queue so they can be spammed and Stranglethorn is broken/terrible and people just keep doing it

Tarazet

rumbles are a cool idea in the brawlers club, except that they rocket to the front of the queue so they can be spammed and Stranglethorn is broken/terrible and people just keep doing it

There is a cooldown on the rumbles. I don't know what it is, but after one has happened, they are grayed out at the gold vendor.

One of them made my flask buff disappear, too.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Kind of where I'm at. I'm willing to believe I'm offbase on this, but what's the point of tradeskills this go-round aside from Alts? And even then, it doesn't seem worth it.

They might feel like they made the crafting professions too good last expansion so they nerfed them into dust this time. They could easily find a happy medium if they wanted, the major problem this expansion is the max level crafted gear is way too low of an item level and costs way too much to craft in the first place.

The part that gets me is this stuff can be easily fixed, it's not class balance or something.

I hope Nighthold delivers, I don't think I'll stick around for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond.

When I play WoW I play it a LOT but I actually have always quit before the first big new raid is added with the exception of vanilla. I sadly quit WOTLK just before Ulduar was released and supposedly it's widely considered on of the best raids.

I think it's Mythic+ that helped me to stick so long on Legion, I doubt I would have had the patience to wait for new tier if EN and ToV was all there was to do for high end PVE.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?

A wee bit late to this, but honestly, when the dungeon queue gets to the 50s, it is probably honestly faster XP-per-time wise to just quest, at least after getting through a dungeon for the first time and finishing the quests.

Doing LBRs over and over (which is like the only dungeon you'll start getting between 50ish to 58) is a miserable slog.

Silithus isn't a great alternative either, but I'm actually enjoying the Blasted Lands on my Shaman alt (granted, full heirlooms, but still).

They might feel like they made the crafting professions too good last expansion so they nerfed them into dust this time. They could easily find a happy medium if they wanted, the major problem this expansion is the max level crafted gear is way too low of an item level and costs way too much to craft in the first place.

The part that gets me is this stuff can be easily fixed, it's not class balance or something.

Honestly, the only 'worth it' crafting professions right now are Enchanting and Alchemy.

All of the gear crafting professions were pretty much worthless pre 7.1.5, and even now, unless you're pretty much farming for mats, Obliterum still isn't often worth it considering getting lucky with titanforged in LFR, or what have you.

It's only real use atm is getting an alt to 810/840 for Heroics/Mythic 0s if you're not running with a guild.

Yeah, the blacksmithing mount hits in a few days, but unless it's rare, the chance to make any bank on it goes down fast after the first few days.

The +15 (or whatever) ilevel jump with rank 3 would be a nice boost, but even that's not enough for raiders to really bite, and they're more likely to be the ones with the cash.

Unless the 15+ boost actually applies to the cap, instead of skipping 3 obliterum.

IMO alchemy is by far the best profession in the game because it gives two huge boons:

First up, flasks have double duration. That is potentially huge savings in the long run. And secondly the absolutely absurd way potions/flasks can proc. The amount of money you amass with the procs can be ridicilous. Like, having it proc 1 extra potion or flask would be good enough but I have seen procs of over 10. What the hell is that shit?

Compare this to something like Leatherworking that has no boons at all. All you get is a mount that frankly isn't particularly neat or even flying. The only other ''useful'' thing you can craft is drums. If the party has Shaman, Mage, BM it's basically worthless so in raids 99% of the time. Flasks and potions are ALWAYS on demand. And drums are so cheap to make and so abundant that crafting them for sale is not exactly profitable since most players can just get a hundred of them from guild bank for free.

The idea for professions like LW, BS and Tailoring of course used to be making equipment for players but nowdays you can boost low level characters equipment from dungeons/raids so easily it's not even funny.

edit: if I would be in charge of balancing the professions I would severly cut the ability of alchemy proccing, make tailors/BS/LW able to repair their own equipment once a day or something and craft repair kits for their respective armor types to sell. Would be a start at least.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
edit: if I would be in charge of balancing the professions I would severly cut the ability of alchemy proccing, make tailors/BS/LW able to repair their own equipment once a day or something and craft repair kits for their respective armor types to sell. Would be a start at least.

Repair kits are nice and all, but the gear professions need a bigger shot in the arm then that, or like you say, Alch needs a severe nerf. (Engi got an 880 helm, but engi's not really quite as much about 'gear' in the same way the others are)

Blizz at least put Prolonged Power as a band-aid for pots, but flasks cost more mats due to the 'tiered' system (even at rank 3, it's still a lot of mats), and will never go down in terms of value.

However, with the warforged system, World Bosses (860), ToV LFR (845-850), and mythic carries, there's limited rationale to invest in any gear at all - especially with no raid pattern drops.

Crafted gear desirability died as soon as mythic EN hit / Mythic+ restrictions dropped.

I'd include JC in there as well (especially as I hear it's a bitch to level), but I know that a couple of rare happenstances (such as the all crit necklace for fire mages) are still BiS depending on legendary drops, and are potentially worth pursuing.

v1perz53

When a repair mount costs 5-6 order hall gold missions worth of gold I'm not sure repair kits would be something that would make crafting professions desirable. I'm not really sure what they could do to make crafting professions more relevant though. But I will say, one of the smartest things WoD did regarding crafting was allowing gear to be equipped by alts just starting out (which only worked with the limit of 3 crafted pieces). Being able to take 3 slots and get them to be super high ilvl that you would never need to upgrade felt really nice when levelling alts, and gave me a reason to buy crafted gear. Being able to get fully upgraded gear at minimum level was nice too, but not entirely required.

Tailoring is always useful, especially this xpac

1.Bags. Bags always sell.
2.With Enchanting, you can be self reliant and mass farm Leyshatter crystals/Arkhana.
3.Combine Obliterum, and you can make a self-sustained operation of gold.
4.Bags become extra afterwards.

also apparently Blingtron 6000 is once per account. wat.

Lain

2.With Enchanting, you can be self reliant and mass farm Leyshatter crystals/Arkhana.

The daily reward? Not surprised if so, it's the same with 4k and 5k.

v1perz53

Bling has been once per account since it came out in MoP, 4k, 5k and now 6k. Never really mattered before, but kind of sucks more now that it can drop legendaries.

Anyway, tailoring is kind of useful, but not LEGION tailoring, as such. There is no bag bigger than 30 slot, and the current 30 slot bag is still probably more expensive to make than the WoD 30 slot bag if you are patient. The idea that you can be self reliant with enchanting is a bit of a stretch too, since my Druid has been playing since launch, has never sold a single piece of cloth, loots everything and I have just under 500 pieces of cloth which means I could craft ~25 blue items in 4 and a half months for a minor amount of shards or obliterum. Like anything else, you need to purposely farm cloth to get anywhere with tailoring, and it isn't really worth your time to do that, so you will end up buying most of your cloth just as you buy most mats for other professions.

All that said, I don't think tailoring is any worse off than smithing or LW, but I think all armor crafting professions could use some work atm.

'Especially' is kind of pushing it when WoD tailoring has larger bags that you can sell for more. Plus Hexweave Bags aren't buried behind an end-game quest chain that requires a mythic dungeon run to unlock. Sumptuous Fur is faster and easier to farm up and it's cheaper to buy off of the AH.

Bling has been once per account since it came out in MoP, 4k, 5k and now 6k. Never really mattered before, but kind of sucks more now that it can drop legendaries.

Anyway, tailoring is kind of useful, but not LEGION tailoring, as such. There is no bag bigger than 30 slot, and the current 30 slot bag is still probably more expensive to make than the WoD 30 slot bag if you are patient. The idea that you can be self reliant with enchanting is a bit of a stretch too, since my Druid has been playing since launch, has never sold a single piece of cloth, loots everything and I have just under 500 pieces of cloth which means I could craft ~25 blue items in 4 and a half months for a minor amount of shards or obliterum. Like anything else, you need to purposely farm cloth to get anywhere with tailoring, and it isn't really worth your time to do that, so you will end up buying most of your cloth just as you buy most mats for other professions.

All that said, I don't think tailoring is any worse off than smithing or LW, but I think all armor crafting professions could use some work atm.

oh you sweet summer child

I have made hundreds of thousands this expansion thanks to a combination of tailoring+enchanting.

'Especially' is kind of pushing it when WoD tailoring has larger bags that you can sell for more. Plus Hexweave Bags aren't buried behind an end-game quest chain that requires a mythic dungeon run to unlock. Sumptuous Fur is faster and easier to farm up and it's cheaper to buy off of the AH.

That's what I meant, even Royal Satchels sell for gangbusters still. I don't mean exclusively legion tailoring. Except for my scheme to make hundreds of thousands that requires legion mats.

Ark

Both myself and one of our raid DH's got Prydaz's in the last 24 hours.

Fuck Blizzard. I despise this RNG plagued expansion.

Corpekata

Banned
Got Emerald Dreamcatcher today from heroic darkheart (Shade of Xavius). Very happy, was only doing it because darkheart's first boss can drop part of the Boomkin hidden artifact skin.

3rd Legendary and I have impeccable fel essence already so now I think I can probably do some offhealing without worrying about accidently screwing myself with the legendary system.

My Horde alt is ilvl 863 (haven't run any Mythic dungeons, dunno how he's so high to be honest), anyone know what type of content I should be doing to get him to 870? Can't get into EN Heroic of ToV Normal PUG's and have no idea how the Mythic+2/3/4 etc. scaling thing works.

Corpekata

Banned
My Horde alt is ilvl 863 (haven't run any Mythic dungeons, dunno how he's so high to be honest), anyone know what type of content I should be doing to get him to 870? Can't get into EN Heroic of ToV Normal PUG's and have no idea how the Mythic+2/3/4 etc. scaling thing works.

At around that and if you're struggling with pugs you're going to mostly have to rely on luck with forging or just a dedicated group or guild.

At +5 in your weekly chest in class order hall you will get a minimum 865 item, though the loot in a +5 will by default be a bit lower. 4 and 7 are the big breakpoints for + (when dungeon altering affixes are applied to key. I would shoot for just running a bunch of + in that range. The actual default 865+ drops in + are in 10+ which are pretty rarely pugged. That being said it seems like a lot of + gear tends to get forged. Did a 7 or 8 today and pally healer got an 880 for instnace.

You should be able to do up to mythic 5's without alotta trouble...are you healer or tank? Basically mobs deal more damage/take more damage but otherwise that's not important unless you're a tank or healer(In which case your own damage mitigation is important).

Either way, +5 should be manageable at your level. If you have trouble getting in raids, try joining a guild(Unless you can't raid on a consistent schedule)? Your ilvl is up to snuff more or less. Running LFR is good just in case there's a good war/titanforge proc or legendary drops.

Top Bottom