• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT9| People still play this? Isn't it from 2004

Tacitus_

Krosus kinda bugged for us

JT85GrX.jpg

pls no bannerino

Hows sub in PVP now? Every rogue I see is muti.

Also why is Broken isles cross realm, leveling alts is impossible in this specific day because for some reason there's outland alliance everywhere.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Upgrading my Prydaz brought me to #1.

O6NgsTd.png

Not that it really matters but it's still kinda cool to see those 1s.

[edit]

Also like how my top 3 stats are all pretty much the same.
AxgrhmP.png

Headmaster title is character specific :(

I don't get a lot of trinket drops on my DK, but I have an 855 Chaos Talisman that keeps beating out the ones that I do, either in sims or in practice. I'm going to be sad when it finally gets replaced as ilvl becomes too much to overcome.

Hows sub in PVP now? Every rogue I see is muti.

Also why is Broken isles cross realm, leveling alts is impossible in this specific day because for some reason there's outland alliance everywhere.

I love Sub PvP, it has the most fun toys, so to speak.

You get access to my one true love;
Honor level 40 talent.

And you can duel people in the SHADOW REALM;
Honor level 46 talent.

I'm going to assume that most Rogues are Assassination because it's the choice raiding spec while also having the most burst damage. I could be misunderstanding it, but with some honor talents and artifact traits, once an Assassination Rogue Envenoms a lot of extra damage goes off. It's also the only spec that has Wound Poison too.

Just throwing my quick assessment about all three specs; Outlaw is good for support, Assassination is good for damage, and Subtlety is good for control. I haven't done too much research into it though, so anyone is open to correct me on anything.

Edit: Just did a quick look at an Icy-Veins guide to Outlaw PvP. Allegedly, using all of its PvP and PvE cooldowns at once give it 'some of the best burst damage in the game.' Never tried but I might once season three rolls around since I'm dumping all of my artifact power into Outlaw since it's my PvE spec. It's the only guide however and it was last updated in October.

Got my first legendary! It's wow 50% leech when blur is up...

I think I'm going to go slit my wrists now.

I would have infinitely preferred that prydaz or sulfuras ones everyone bitches about.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Sölf;228701117 said:
Patch 7.2 will come to the PTR tonight.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/822178106379116545

Well, that was fast. But probably a really good idea, considering how much there is to test, especially with the complete rebalancing of all dungeons on all difficulties.

Prepare for more warlock disappointment as another PTR cycle containing no meaningful mechanic/rotation changes begins!

Mupod

hah, looks like I spoke too soon about the mythic+ rewards, I didn't see the post they made today. From what I'm understanding, you'll get 885 stuff as drops from a +15, and a 900 in the cache if you clear that high? Considering the difficulty, that makes a bit more sense.

We've got a +15 finished already this week, we're just trying to get it done in time for the achievement now. But these are the easiest affixes by far so I think we'll need some set bonuses etc to tackle something like teeming necrotic on +15.

edit: I can't math

Hixx

Enjoyed the 3/4 I did of Nighthold today.

Got a piece of tier as well, happy days. The cloak - then I had 2 BoE cloaks drop on trash. Could've funded a WoW token but I'M A TEAM PLAYER, THE GUILD WILL GET THE GOLD D:

And soon 7.2 news. Really, really loving Legion.

Enjoyed the 3/4 I did of Nighthold today.

Got a piece of tier as well, happy days. The cloak - then I had 2 BoE cloaks drop on trash. Could've funded a WoW token but I'M A TEAM PLAYER, THE GUILD WILL GET THE GOLD D:

And soon 7.2 news. Really, really loving Legion.

Usually Im against giving boes to guilds

But my new guild makes flask cauldrons. So theyre ok.

How long/difficult is it to level inscription? The only reason I'm wanting to is because there are some staves from Mists of Pandaria I'd like to get and inscription is the only way.

Super easy. It's always been relatively quick to simply level Inscription. The time/resource sink used to be ink research. It used to take 400-600 plants to get enough pigment to create the ink and max out the research of a specific pigment to unlock glyphs associated with a specific ink. That has been significantly decreased with the removal of major glyphs. If you've got a character at 100 or cap and they have a garrison, it's ludicrously fast and easy to level Inscription to 700. Swap in a scribe hut, buy Draenor Inscription from it and just buy a bunch of Draenor herbs off of the AH to power level with.

In other news, the new Nightfallen mount makes the very similar store mount obsolete :(

Only had it for a handful of months too.

Yeah, I've seen a few people with it around Dalaran. I just bought myself the Manasaber recently too for my birthday. Oh well, I'll always use earned mounts over the vanity, store bought ones.

anybody else finding the ice phase against star augur rough? we only have 11 and we're having a hard time getting 3 people in with the tank by the end

Strimei

Tomb of Sargeras spoiler:

Huntress Naisha, Maiev's lieutenant/friend, is a raid boss

edit: New mount from Tomb of Sargeras, another indicator of where we're going next I imagine:

C2lK51XUUAATI_l.jpg:large

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
oh my god that gallywix model is something else

Strimei

One of the things coming in 7.2 is the ability to track how much of an armor set you ahve collected for transmog purposes.

Oh my GOD. I NEED THIS.

edit: Seems there's some sort of dragon infernal in the Tomb as well.

For my fellow mages, here are the variations of our mount:

Also seems there's several colors of the paladin mount for some reason.

That is so disappointing compared to virtually every other class mount. Shaman's get some bad ass elemental, rogues get a giant raven, warriors get a dragon, mages get a floating disc.

That is so disappointing compared to virtually every other class mount. Shaman's get some bad ass elemental, rogues get a giant raven, warriors get a dragon, mages get a floating disc.

aren't the discs supposed to spit out their corresponding element?

Like, fires supposed to spew fire behind it

Strimei

I've come to like it myself, but to each their own. At least the other specs won't have to endure having something that doesn't fit.

aren't the discs supposed to spit out their corresponding element?

Like, fires supposed to spew fire behind it

Yeah it trails it, apparently.

edit: Order halls get two new upgrade ranks.

Mage-one specifically at least increases your champions available by 1 or lets you recruit "Kirin Tor Guardians" (which seems like how monks can recruit celestials)

The final one: "All new relics are able to grant a rank increase to a second artifact trait"

Also they require apparently 20k and 30k resources.

edit: Some bosses from the Tomb

Zackat

my guild had the most problems on the botanist, other than Gul'dan.

Grand Magistrix might be one of my favorite boss fights ever.

Strimei

Seems there's maybe another artifact appearance besides the ones they showed at Blizzcon?

Based off the new achievements, anyway.

There's:

-A Challenging Look - Complete an artifact challenge quest line and unlock a new appearance for your artifact weapon.

As well as one for getting each challenge appearance.

And then there's:

-Legion's Bane - Complete the quest line "The Council's Challenge," unlocking a new appearance for your artifact weapon.

edit: Thinking on it, it would make sense to make another apperaance for the artifacts for the new raid.

Top Bottom