• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultrazilla

The hate for Reigns is because the fans are being force fed as him being a huge baby face.

Austin is right. Roman has to go heel before the fans will accept him.

I legit feel bad for Roman

Ric Flair

Banned
FUCKING HELL, they're turning DOWN the HHH cheers as well. Hahaha! This is too fucking funny, Vince's face must be beat red at the monitors turning all the volume dials down to zero screaming at all the writers about how they fucked up

Triple H has done everything but murder and eat a puppy live on TV and still gets cheered and Roman is getting booed out the building.

How do you fuck up booking to this point.

The reaction
IIAzKxI.gif

gogosox82

The boos are so loud for Roman even with the muting.

Edit: And they are cheering Hunter and chanting Roman sucks. This is not going well.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
damn i feel for roman. jesus christ i almost expect batteries to be thrown in the ring

Dunno why you would feel bad for him. Dude makes it clear he doesn't fucking care about how he's perceived or how he's booked by saying dumb shit like "this is for kids".

Fitts

All those skeletons had championship belts. They don't seem all that hard to get. Why does Roman want HHH's so badly?

Toki767

The hate for Reigns is because the fans are being force fed as him being a huge baby face.

Austin is right. Roman has to go heel before the fans will accept him.

I legit feel bad for Roman

Realistically though. It did wonders for Rock.

Hell, it did wonders for New Day just last year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel kinda bad for Reigns lol

first time hearing how the crowd reacts to him

Roman Reigns said:
The fans have to realize that as opinionated as y’all are in the way you want it, the company is the same way and they’re gonna do what they wanna do… at the end of the day I’m just a guy getting rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom