• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

notworksafe

My Taker vs Shane theory is Cena coming out to screw Undertaker (reasons being to end the Authority), leading to Shane booking next year's main event on Raw the next night.

John Cena vs The Undertaker with Taker having to beat him or retire, this would be his genuine retirement match.
Yeah I'm expecting someone to show up. Cena, Bray Wyatt, someone. I really am more excited than I should be for a gimmick match. Should be fun!

Amory

I'd love to see Stone Cold be the guy to screw over Taker/Vince

I find it hard to believe there could be a Wrestlemania in Texas without having a SCSA appearance

Entropia

No One Remembers
If Taker/Shane goes out last that's basically a solid confirmation that Taker's taking the L and retiring

I sort of agree with this.

Kind of interesting his last opponent with be Shane O' Mac though and not someone that deserves 'the rub'

I find it hard to believe there could be a Wrestlemania in Texas without having a SCSA appearance

I also would love to see this.

Anth0ny

If Austin comes out and WHAM stunner on taker for Shane to take the match.... That would be fucking incredible

TheFuzz

If Austin comes out and WHAM stunner on taker for Shane to take the match.... That would be fucking incredible

I'm kind of expecting this. Austin's last middle finger to Vince. He, Taker, and Vince are off TV forever. It's either that or Cena, depending on whether Taker wants to wrestle one more. I get the feeling this is his last match and he's going out looking at the lights.

styl3s

I have a choice between going to a Wrestlemania party or stay home and watch Walking dead finale. What should I do? I have a bad feeling about this year's Mania.
Go to the Mania party and just stay off the internet until you get home to watch the finale so i can't be spoiled.

win/win.

Anth0ny

Match is about 20 minutes in

NO CHANCE, THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT

Vince struts to the cell.

PATTERSON, GET IN HERE. OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR, DAMN IT

Vince and his goons get into the cage, and bide their time as the match continues

Finally, we reach the climax of the match. Taker is sitting in a corner with a chair on his face. Shane takes off from the top of the opposite turnbuckle and plants those air Jordan's into the deadman's FLESH

This match is over.... Until Vince runs in and starts beating the holy hell out of his exhausted son

GLASS SHATTERS

Biggest pop of all time

God damn son Austin comes to the ring, stares Vince in those BEADY LITTLE EYES, hits him with the damn stunner. Vince sells it like a piece of TRASH.

Taker struggles to his feet with help from the ropes, he turns around, WHAM STUNNER. he's looking up at those lights. Austin grabs Shane, puts his arm over taker, 1 2 3.

Show goes off the air with Austins music playing as he shares a beer with Shane... And probably the new champion roman reigns.

I think there would be no better way to end the "biggest wrestlemania of all time" than with the biggest star of all time. Especially in Dallas, Texas.

TheFuzz

Vince and his goons get into the cage, and bide their time as the match continues

Finally, we reach the climax of the match. Taker is sitting in a corner with a chair on his face. Shane takes off from the top of the opposite turnbuckle and plants those air Jordan's into the deadman's FLESH

This match is over.... Until Vince runs in and starts beating the holy hell out of his exhausted son

GLASS SHATTERS

Biggest pop of all time

God damn son Austin comes to the ring, stares Vince in those BEADY LITTLE EYES, hits him with the damn stunner. Vince sells it like a piece of TRASH.

Taker struggles to his feet with help from the ropes, he turns around, WHAM STUNNER. he's looking up at those lights. Austin grabs Shane, puts his arm over taker, 1 2 3.

Show goes off the air with Austins music playing as he shares a beer with Shane... And probably the new champion roman reigns.

I think there would be no better way to end the "biggest wrestlemania of all time" than with the biggest star of all time. Especially in Dallas, Texas.
Predictably, they could have Hunter and Vince both interfere and Austin/Roman come in for the save. If that doesn't get Roman over, he's done.

iMax

GLASS SHATTERS

Biggest pop of all time

That's how you do it.

Browny

Banned
Yeah I am expecting a Rock / Stone Cold sing along again instead of anything meaningful .

maxresdefault.jpg
Fine by me...

Sephzilla

GLASS SHATTERS

Biggest pop of all time

Austin would probably give stunners to Shane and Roman too, but yes, this is how it should go. This match should basically build up to Austin giving once last middle finger to Vince and wrestling authority figures in general.

Hex

Banned

GLASS SHATTERS

Biggest pop of all time

If there were any justice Vince would eat a stunner at Mania.

Hell, they could go all out and have Shawn come out to help Hunter and the Rock come down to take him out and help Roman.
Texas is Michaels land also.
It would not have nearly the pop factor because well...Roman...but still....a Mania moment.

TheFuzz

I'd be absolutely shocked if WM, in general, isn't a cameo-pop-fest. They NEED those legends to get involved to mask the fact the injuries killed a lot of their big stars.

Anth0ny

Austin would probably give stunners to Shane and Roman too, but yes, this is how it should go. This match should basically build up to Austin giving once last middle finger to Vince and wrestling authority figures in general.

Oh shit

Shane can do one last "sell the stunner with beer in his mouth"

And Austin would call the damn audible and nail Roman with a stunner. Vince is shoot pissed.

YOU TRASH.

Son Of D

Austin giving the stunner to Reigns would probably be one of the biggest pops ever.

Hex

Banned
Oh shit

Shane can do one last "sell the stunner with beer in his mouth"

And Austin would call the damn audible and nail Roman with a stunner. Vince is shoot pissed.

YOU TRASH.

Oh my god can you imagine the roof blowing off if he stunnered Roman?
Seriously they would need to go on Tsunami alert on the Asian coast.

BFIB

All these scenarios are getting me even more hype to see what WWE actually puts out.

Prepare to be disappointed. They pulled the fast swerve with Rollins last year, but I fully expect them to put Roman/HHH on in the middle of the card to kill Roman's heat by the end of the night.

Bronx-Man

Banned

GLASS SHATTERS

Biggest pop of all time

...it's so beautiful.

tumblr_inline_ngn68ihY1m1t5w3fo.gif

MC Safety

It's going to be great if Undertaker upholds the carny tradition of giving back to the sport of professional wrestling by losing his final match and "putting over" the up-and-coming wrestler Shane McMahon.

Fox318

Dean shouldn't win.

He should lose to a rear naked choke and pass out with blood all over him. Brock had to resort to MMA to take him down and Dean never gave up.

Hex

Banned
Dean shouldn't win.

He should lose to a rear naked choke and pass out with blood all over him. Brock had to resort to MMA to take him down and Dean never gave up.

I want them to go to time limit just beating the shit out of each other into a bloody mess and the bell rings and them just shaking their heads and shrugging and walking out together and grabbing a beer.
(Including the Wyatt run in that happened at the half way point where they both ended up taking out the Wyatts)

shwimpy

Was watching the WM31 episode of WWE24 last night on the network and it's so sad seeing how excited and overwhelmed Paige was for her first WM. One year later, she's delegated to a bullshit Total Divas match on the pre-show.

Also, it's amazing how humble and dedicated to the business Seth is. I miss him so much.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
4 hours for the other 7 matches then?

You're forgetting random concerts, the Rock delivering the same promo from 1999, Steve Austin delivering a promo from 1999, the Hall of Fame class standing around with recaps, Stephanie McMahon segements, etc. All of that shit was squeezed in last year, now they have more time for it. The 6 hour show is probably a mistake though. I can only guess they think they're going to tire out the audience for the Reigns main event, but they're wrong as fuck.

Meltzer also says they're planning to OVERRUN the time. The result of this is I won't watch any of the first four matches.

Makes sense that he'd be there for the show even if he's not in it. He probably gets around perfectly fine at this point.

Seth is involved in the Fan Axcess stuff and what-not.

Dean shouldn't win.

Dean is winning by cheating. They want him to go over but I doubt they want Brock to look weak.

Was watching the WM31 episode of WWE24 last night on the network and it's so sad seeing how excited and overwhelmed Paige was for her first WM. One year later, she's delegated to a bullshit Total Divas match on the pre-show.

Also, it's amazing how humble and dedicated to the business Seth is. I miss him so much.

She had a garbage tag match with AJ Lee last year too. I feel bad for her, but I almost feel like she needs to have her character repackaged as not "the whiny brat on Total Divas" if they plan to put her into the more wrestling-centric (and not reality show-centric) stuff.

jmdajr

Which is the real Hogan! Could it be...there were two all along!

edit: Gonna Rock your face!

Jinder+Mahal+WWE+Superstars+Catching+Flight+fgJCOFrS5R0l.jpg

ok I'm done

Kaladin

So WWE just sent out an e-mail that highlights the Divas Triple Threat match as being the same level as the Hell In A Cell and the No Holds Barred Street Fight with the WWE title match up top.

I hope this is a good sign.

Aiii

So not worth it
Which is the real Hogan! Could it be...there were two all along!

edit: Gonna Rock your face!

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Jinder+Mahal+WWE+Superstars+Catching+Flight+fgJCOFrS5R0l.jpg[IMG]

[spoiler]ok I'm done[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

I legit had to search this image to find out who it was.

Poor Jinder, never-was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom