• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

So WWE just sent out an e-mail that highlights the Divas Triple Threat match as being the same level as the Hell In A Cell and the No Holds Barred Street Fight with the WWE title match up top.

I hope this is a good sign.

They look nice outside the Stadium.

Here are the images from the email...

x3Vd9cw.jpg

hxqXtbr.jpg

4TF8aqd.jpg

joyq8n2.jpg

My Taker vs Shane theory is Cena coming out to screw Undertaker (reasons being to end the Authority), leading to Shane booking next year's main event on Raw the next night.

John Cena vs The Undertaker with Taker having to beat him or retire, this would be his genuine retirement match.
I want this to happen

Chopper

My Taker vs Shane theory is Cena coming out to screw Undertaker (reasons being to end the Authority), leading to Shane booking next year's main event on Raw the next night.

John Cena vs The Undertaker with Taker having to beat him or retire, this would be his genuine retirement match.
This is a great idea, and makes alot of sense.

Which means, of course, it won't happen.

MC Safety

I heard Mexican wrestling superstar Juan Cena was spotted in the airport near wherever Wrestlemania is.

Somebody post a photo documenting this.

That title is an outdated sham Bronx but I'll let it slide on account of the OT itself.

Can't wait for Kane to get his mania moment winning the prestigious jobber battle royale, consider that the alternative is Big Strongman and realise that Good Guy Glenn is the right choice.

I seriously wonder if Zach is getting his mini-push because he's dating Emma and Vince suddenly sees him in a positive light, though that would contradict the whole Rusev situation.

Zach

hat tip to botaaay for this. all events happining mania weekend

Cez2v0bXEAAEk76.jpg:large

Is this all in the Dallas area? If so, I imagine a lot of people go to everything and that's just insane. I feel like I'm going to be exhausted after going to NXT, and possibly watching the Hall of Fame and Mania.

Nekofrog

Banned
I just have a nagging feeling that reigns isn't leaving with the title. I think they've realized backstage that this isn't going to work and are just playing the story with Roman out to its conclusion and then his chase is over.

I can't even see a double turn working with him unless it's executed masterfully and with ruthless aggression era brutality

rugioh

Banned
Match is about 20 minutes in

NO CHANCE, THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT

Vince struts to the cell.

PATTERSON, GET IN HERE. OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR, DAMN IT

Vince and his goons get into the cage, and bide their time as the match continues

Finally, we reach the climax of the match. Taker is sitting in a corner with a chair on his face. Shane takes off from the top of the opposite turnbuckle and plants those air Jordan's into the deadman's FLESH

This match is over.... Until Vince runs in and starts beating the holy hell out of his exhausted son

GLASS SHATTERS

Biggest pop of all time

God damn son Austin comes to the ring, stares Vince in those BEADY LITTLE EYES, hits him with the damn stunner. Vince sells it like a piece of TRASH.

Taker struggles to his feet with help from the ropes, he turns around, WHAM STUNNER. he's looking up at those lights. Austin grabs Shane, puts his arm over taker, 1 2 3.

Show goes off the air with Austins music playing as he shares a beer with Shane... And probably the new champion roman reigns.

I think there would be no better way to end the "biggest wrestlemania of all time" than with the biggest star of all time. Especially in Dallas, Texas.

Too well thought out to actually happen

So we still have no idea what Rock, Austin, and Michaels are doing, right? And there's a chance for a Cena appearance?

The top 2 matches are gonna be glorious. Basically the Triple H/Sting match stretched over the last hour of the show.

Barrage

So we still have no idea what Rock, Austin, and Michaels are doing, right? And there's a chance for a Cena appearance?

The top 2 matches are gonna be glorious. Basically the Triple H/Sting match stretched over the last hour of the show.

It's funny how wide the spectrum is when it comes to those guys cameos-Could be Austin drinking beer and stunning a jobber, could be him stunning Vince. HBK could be some goofy rah-rah thing, maybe mocking Ziggler, or could be
if the rumors are right about him leading a group, bringing a group of the losers of the Streak into Taker-Shane, which would make me mark out no matter which side they chose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom