• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex

Banned
Get the fuck out of the ring, nobody is going to give you a thank you Taker chant, you are boring. Get the fuck out

Toki767

I'm not mad that the streak ended.

I am mad though that the streak ended in a really crappy match with the crappiest build up ever. Even Mark Henry's match with Undertaker had a better build.

Hasney

This is the legitest shook I've ever been. I was just about to get up and cook when he was taking that last F5 and I've just kind of sat here frozen.

Aiii

So not worth it
This moment though, it's the most shocking thing since Hogan turned at Bash 96...

This Mania is amazing!!

acrid

Banned
ibl878T33QuGn7.jpg

this might be the best reaction ive ever seen

zychi

Banned
Someone connected to Vince just won a bazillion dollars knowing that outcome. The WWE will never die now thanks to that +850 Brock had.

Mr. Sam

What are the essential elements of entertainment?

I don't know! I thought you knew. Jesus! You mean you've not known this entire time?

charsace

Cena looks like a complete fuck boy piece of shit for not passing the torch. He had to have wanted the face win and that's why he got it. I can't wait for the guy to retire so that guys still in the WWE can unload on him. Fucking piece of shit.

Musolf815

You know, it was always kinda said that Undertaker was the guy who liked the streak the LEAST.

Yeah seriously like every year there's a story that Taker's plan for the match was to end the streak.

I've also heard that Lesnar was his pick to end it for a while now.

Sblargh

Banned
Brock will be the new streaker, it's the only way it makes sense.

He is the guy who broke the streak and once a year will come out of the woods to prove why. It will go on until WM 50.

tm24

People who think they should have given it to a young guy. It's been said before, but it would have made that young guy reviled by the fans. Not legit heat, like 'fuck you I hate you' heat.

Brock lives off that shit. Brock is a legitimate threat due to his history. Who the fuck else would he give it to? The guy who stormed out butthurt he had to wrestle Triple H? Daniel Bryan, so people can fucking hate him to death? Sting, a guy who would work less matches than Brock, if any?

I think you've said this multiple times, but you're right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom