• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE All Stars |OT| No Yukes allowed

RBH

WWEAllstars360MDP.jpg

daevv

Hope the online has some staying power as I may not be getting this right away. Two of the achievements/trophies involve winning 10 in a row and 50 overall wins online....5-6 hidden ones (story ones i guess) too.

~d

RBH

AllStarsMysteryCharacter.jpg

WWE Games fans worldwide, whether you intend to purchase WWE All Stars on March 29th or sometime after, we are calling on you to help finish our Facebook Fantasy Warfare DLC Fan Challenge to help unlock a FREE unannounced DLC character. Yes, FREE. That means, anyone who purchases WWE All Stars will receive this FREE unannounced bonus DLC character when we release him shortly after launch.

All you have to is check out our Fantasy Warfare Facebook Application and share with your friends in the WWE universe.
The more the app is shared, the faster the bar will reach the final goal, and man is it close already! So what are you waiting for, hit the link below and help the WWE Games community reach the final goal to unlock this mystery Legend for everyone.

http://apps.facebook.com/wwe_allstars/
AllStarsFantasyWarfareDLC.jpg

http://www.wweallstars.com/blog-post/help-unlock-mystery-dlc-character

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
canadian crowe said:
I'm not sure. What are those point things on the dlc characters arms?

Good question. I'm trying to think of other guys with long hair. Razor Ramon maybe?

Axiom

I hope it's not Rick Rude, I loved that guy but he needs to be beating the shit out of Val Venis before anyone else.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I'd much rather have Nash/Hall/Owen Hart over Rick Rude. No disrespect to Rude, I was just never a huge a fan.

WinoMcCougarstein said:
I'd much rather have Nash/Hall/Owen Hart over Rick Rude. No disrespect to Rude, I was just never a huge a fan.

What I want now is for all you fat, out of shape, Wisconsin windbags to STFU so Rick Rude can show WWE All Stars what a real man is all about.

RBH

Also forgot to mention that they used 3 different silhouettes for the free DLC character. Sneaky bastards!

Backflip

I played All Stars for an hour and a half last week at THQ France's office and I enjoyed it. But I fear that the game will get old very fast. There aren't a lot of match types. I also had some problems with the controls. I had trouble making my character go where I wanted him to go.

truly101 said:
Its bulldog. Keep in mind they have to pair a legend with an "all star" and they're not going to pass up David Hart Smith
Are they pairing up the dlc too? I wonder where everybody fits (like the Road Warriors).

Honky Tonk Man is a disappointing choice to be sure, but free is free. We probably shouldn't have expected anyone too awesome. Truth be told, they could've done a lot worse.

Chrange

Banned
Watching the videos the only thing I really dislike about the game is how in some of the finishers the wrestler doing the move seems to just 'lose' the opponent. Like the HTM finisher, he rotates and then Steamboat just floats higher and higher until he crashes down. It's supposed to do that but it just looks like a glitch and seems sloppy. Why not have him jump up with him and they both crash down?

RBH

DaBargainHunta said:
Honky Tonk Man is a disappointing choice to be sure, but free is free. We probably shouldn't have expected anyone too awesome. Truth be told, they could've done a lot worse.
Pretty much how I feel.

Would rather have someone else, but free is free.

The reception for this game is a complete opposite of Smackdown's reception. It started off negative and the more it was shown, the more hyped people were hyped for it. I never thought I'd be this excited for a WWE game. It's like I'm 12 again and WWF Attitude is right around the corner.

Fatalah

I haven't posted on the gaming-side in a long time, but this thread caught my attention tonight. I can't wait to see if this game delivers.

Mr Jared

I'm confused on the Million Dollar Pack. Is that just a first-press style bonus for buying one of the initial copies? Or do you have to pre-order it somewhere?

Either way, I'm totally there day one. This will be the first wrestling game I've spent money on since Smackdown 2006 (reviewed it, bought it when I was done).

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
WinoMcCougarstein said:
Eh, pre-order cancelled. HTM is one of the worst wrestlers of all time. Stupid gimmick.
This phrase is starting to get meme status.

I'm holding out for Booker T. DLC?

lupinko

Mr Jared said:
I'm confused on the Million Dollar Pack. Is that just a first-press style bonus for buying one of the initial copies? Or do you have to pre-order it somewhere?

Either way, I'm totally there day one. This will be the first wrestling game I've spent money on since Smackdown 2006 (reviewed it, bought it when I was done).

Million Dollar Man and Million Dollar Son are preorder bonuses from Ebgamestop iirc.

bjork

I'm torn on this. On one hand, I like the roster and the ideas here. But on the other hand, I'm not feeling the way that every video seems to involve air juggling a guy into the ropes and then doing a jumping suplex. Hopefully the demo gives enough content to really get a feel for what's going on here, because I want to like this but I've been on the fence lately.

Spider from Mars said:
Gotta give him away for free since nobody in their right mind would pay for his dumb ass.
lol..
DJ_Tet said:
Worthless even in this game. I remember his 'guitar' floating across the top of the ring :lol

EykhK.png

Damn Im old lol...I remember getting this game from my cousin for a piggly wiggly pizza back in the day lol

mikeeb13

Banned
Mr Jared said:

gotta pre-order at Gamestop, else I'm sure it'll be sale later... it's not included in the initial print or anything

Top Bottom