• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 Madden '11 Pre-season tournament: Because we need something to do

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dm missed two extra points against me, this is stupid :lol

Also would it kill for the Texans to ever have a decent HB. Tate feels slow as shit, at least against the good D's I have faced. I think I'll try Foster from now on in scrims.

Miguel

Matrix said:

Also would it kill for the Texans to ever have a decent HB. Tate feels slow as shit, at least against the good D's I have faced. I think I'll try Foster from now on in scrims.
:lol, Tate is awesome for me, 15 att 93 yards in my last game, I've also had another 20 att 130 yard perf from him.

Somnia

Shoot me an aim if you want to play. (unless its 8-9pm cst...true blood!)

I'll be doing shit on Steam so if I don't respond, sorry!

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
Achievement Unlocked: Finished a Madden Game

(2:43:29 PM) dmczafx23: lets madden
(2:43:38 PM) mrbob2k1: not yet
(2:43:59 PM) dmczafx23: you cant run forever
(2:44:03 PM) mrbob2k1: watching end of terminator salvation!

(3:29:53 PM) dmczafx23: madden!
(3:29:59 PM) mrbob2k1: nope
(3:30:01 PM) mrbob2k1: gonna eat now :)
(3:30:09 PM) mrbob2k1: its 5:30 here!
(3:30:10 PM) mrbob2k1: food time!

So when are you unlocking yours?

daw840

Just sent a friend request to you Kave. My GT is DarkQberto. I don't have a hell of a lot of time though. If this takes much longer I will have to wait until tomorrow.

Rorschach

Rudy was a pussy. Size doesn't matter. MJD and Darren Sproles would probably just shake their head at that movie. If he was so dedicated, he should have hit the gym instead of getting diddled by the janitor!

daw840

GG Kaveman. You struggled all game with your offense, but it seemed to be a lag free game! So that's definitely a plus!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
GG man, yeah I wasn't working well with it at all. I still need a lot more practice.

Chiefs (daw840) 21
Browns (kave_man) 0

Haha and actually I had a slight bit of lag in the first half with those punts I had to do. Somehow they kept turning out okay and staying inbounds. :lol

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
My fumbles were way better!

Anywhooooooo I advance for whoever is keeping track now.

That game was as good as reminder as any that I don't need to take this game seriously, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on to the lead, I was just waiting to see how the game would do it to me.

I think the best part of the game was the fade, Murphy is 6'2 and McFadden is 6'0, but with the way Murphy was able to leap to the moon you would have thought the height difference was a foot+. :lol

Ramirez said:
That game was as good as reminder as any that I don't need to take this game seriously, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on to the lead, I was just waiting to see how the game would do it to me.

I think the best part of the game was the fade, Murphy is 6'2 and McFadden is 6'0, but with the way Murphy was able to leap to the moon you would have thought the height difference was a foot+. :lol

rors copying my patented crabtree fade?!

Ramirez

So basically the fade is viable for the first time ever, but any joe schmuck is able to turn into Superman when tossed a fade?

Rorschach

Campbell was missing all sorts of wide open throws. I got lucky on that one.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
it's not unstoppable, but if you are playing man to man bump and run it can be.

btw crabtree has a high 90's jumping ability, so don't hate :D
He doesn't have high 90s. He has 92 and Nnamdi has 96. :lol

Smokey

Matrix said:

Tate is a man

He had 240 yards in one of my scrims and 100+ a couple times in others. Slaton bitchass got put in to give Tate a.rest...and you can guess what happened :/

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
Tate is a man

He had 240 yards in one of my scrims and 100+ a couple times in others. Slaton bitchass got put in to give Tate a.rest...and you can guess what happened :/

Well you won't be using Tate in the season if a roster update comes out and we use it.

Might as well start using Foster in scrims, Slaton is worthless.

LiveWire

Sorry I've been gone for a bit, crazy last few days celebrating my birthday. Is the first round/bracket just waiting for me and FMT to play? I'm free anytime tonight to play.

BigAT

I think I should be able to. I have to start up my playoffs series with Doytch for The Show as well though.

LiveWire

Wellington said:
fmt @ livewire
somnia @ wellington
dm @ coldblooded
miguel @ nightz
eznark @ bigat
crow @ rors
airbrian @ denogg
dcx @ sanjuro

Tourney B:
somnia @ rors
lonestar @ ramirez
kaveman @ daw
goldlion @ fmt
gcq @ smokey
coldblooded @ birdman
wellington @ dm
lamerz @ matrix

Wow @ Homefield advantage.

I even played FMT in his house! Looks like we have only 3 games left before the next round?

LiveWire

Wellington said:
So it comes to this. An unstoppable object against an immovable force.

zl2djn.jpg

Sanjuro

I'm so sorry, been following on my phone but away from home. I wish things started sooner than later. Late Tuesday and most of Wednesday are a 100% go.

Rorschach

GG AT. That was our first meet in Madden besides 3v3!

I didn't know you could no-huddle the kneeldown! :O Good to know!

LiveWire said:
I even played FMT in his house! Looks like we have only 3 games left before the next round?
Just for the record: I beat AT and Ram in the next round.

BigAT

GG Rors. The game seemed to turn after the Clay Matthews interception when he fumbled it back and got injured on the return. Instead of having possession at your 20 with the lead already in hand, I lost the ball and my best linebacker for the rest of the game. Your touchdown right before the half really sucked, I'm not quite sure what went wrong there as there was supposed to be deep coverage in the middle and there wasn't anyone within 10 yards.

Has anyone else had really bad problems with replays after the game? It seems like every single one I actually wanted to look at after our game was "Replay is not available for this play".

Rorschach

BigAT said:
GG Rors. The game seemed to turn after the Clay Matthews interception when he fumbled it back and got injured on the return. Instead of having possession at your 20 with the lead already in hand, I lost the ball and my best linebacker for the rest of the game. Your touchdown right before the half really sucked, I'm not quite sure what went wrong there as there was supposed to be deep coverage in the middle and there wasn't anyone within 10 yards.

Has anyone else had really bad problems with replays after the game? It seems like every single one I actually wanted to look at after our game was "Replay is not available for this play".
Plays with losses in yardage and penalties have that happen all the time. It sucks because that's when I want to look at the replays the most because I know there's an offensive line snafu there.

I thought the last play of the half was cover 2? That's why I hurried back. :lol I was salivating.

[edit] Oh shit, it was Barnett that was supposed to be there, but he was way too slow. :lol He started pressed up against the line, so he couldn't get back in time.

DCX

DCX
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I'm so sorry, been following on my phone but away from home. I wish things started sooner than later. Late Tuesday and most of Wednesday are a 100% go.
Wed i guess.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
Yes I just played a game eariler against Astro where I counted 9 plays that could not be seen. At least 3 of which were big plays.

not only are some plays not available, i've had it say "no replays available for this quarter". wtf!

and also i returned the game winning KR for a TD against astro and what was the doritos crunchtime play of the game? the XP.... which was meaningless :lol

Top Bottom