• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

PaNaMa

Banned
Walmart Canada seems to be our salvation for now indeed and its only been an hour!!! Alleluia!

I wouldn't put it past Walmart to ship us out a "standard edition" on launch day, instead of the Scorpio edition we are pre-ordering. Unlike other retailers, Walmart hasn't updated their graphics yet.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/xbox,one,x/6000197211771

The UPC and SKU Matches what's on walmart.COM as the Scorpio Edition, at least.

Yeah that is what I was talking about...

Why the hell would you call it the "Bronze Xbox One X Elite Controller Bundle"? Makes it sound like something in that bundle is bronze.

Right, just adding a link for those that showed interest.

But a Copper or Dawn Shadow elite controller would make me a happy man.

anyone know if there is any bonus for trading in the original xbox one? I went to gamestop, but was in a rush and completely forgot about trade in deals haha

Treed

Neo Member
Preordered one for me and one for my son. Hopefully some other editions will be announced soon. Don't really need or want two Scorpio Editions. He'd rather have a Minecraft one.

kaskade

Preordered from Walmart since amazon was gone by time I tried. Don’t really even know why, I’m not sure I care to have it yet but I’d rather be safe if I decide too.

MaulerX

I just got off the phone with customer support. They show that the trade in credit was applied and will be used as a form of payment once they ship. For some reason the order history doesn't show split payments with trade in credit they claim.

So you're all set!

JABEE

YpjFBvx_d.jpg

X-Tremely Limited

naitosan

Got my preorder in from Amazon, BestBuy and Microsoft Store. Will decide which to keep later.

With 100 plus more games getting XB1X support is going to be great.

Does Microsoft store charge now or later for preorder?

I just pre-ordered from there, and I was able to complete the transaction and I don't even have the full amount in my checking account lol.

I just preordered from MS Store and it charged me in full.

For real? I haven't been charged, but I guess I'll see lol. Gotta move some cash around I guess.

EDIT: In my email confirmation, it says that my card will be charged when it ships. It's weird that you were charged in full right off the bat though.

I had $185 in credit at Gamestop so that was a no brainer. The downside is that I had to order online so that $15 day one shipping does suck. Amazon is my backup.

Barely got one off the Microsoft Canada website, supposedly they only charge once it's dispatched.

Amazon Canada and Bestbuy Canada were a shitshow.

That $700 CAD pricetag though, rough.

Ovech-King

I wouldn't put it past Walmart to ship us out a "standard edition" on launch day, instead of the Scorpio edition we are pre-ordering. Unlike other retailers, Walmart hasn't updated their graphics yet.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/xbox,one,x/6000197211771

The UPC and SKU Matches what's on walmart.COM as the Scorpio Edition, at least.

Thanks for the info . I was more concerned about securing
a console at launch. Scorpio edition is just gravy at this point

Freeser

I just pre-ordered from there, and I was able to complete the transaction and I don't even have the full amount in my checking account lol.

For real? I haven't been charged, but I guess I'll see lol. Gotta move some cash around I guess.

Confirmation email says I won't be charged until the item ships but they definitely took it from the MS funds. Sounds like CC purchases will be different.

Syrus

Banned
Number 9 out of 16 at my Gamestop.

Cant say no to 200$ trade in. I paid 150 for my S trading in OG. So if i get 200 for it, hell ya.

Just walked into GameStop and pre-ordered the X along with COD WW2 using the crazy amount of credit from the July promotion.

Now I just have to cancel my Amazon pre-order lol.

ncslamm

Preordered mine through the Gamestop app with that ridiculous amount of trade credit I racked up during that 70% promo. May not get it on release day since I picked free shipping but oh well.

Top Bottom