• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

"As a developer you can off-load all the audio processing from the CPU and on to custom hardware audio block. The Series X|S custom hardware audio block has more computational power than the entire 8 core Jaguar CPU found in the Xbox One X"

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Flight Simulator... SO MANY POSTS by Sony fans saying that Flight Simulator was going to look like total garbage on Series X because their $10,000 computers couldn't run it adequately. Game looks fucking gorgeous on XSX! I may actually buy a flight stick to play this game... i dunno yet. I have an uncle who used to fly planes when he was younger and he HATES video games with a passion so i'm looking forward to sitting his grumpy ass in front of the TV when he visits next summer and having him try this out haha

All the other Xbox announcements just made me so happy.. Yakuza Remastered series coming to Gamepass etc

Was a good night to be an Xbox fan :)

So many SonyBros were trying to claim Demon Souls looks as good or even BETTER than FS2020 on PC in that delusional thread claiming DS looks better than any other game on PC!

They are not even vaguely in the same class, especially when you consider the technology FS2020 brings to gaming in addition to the breathtaking visuals. I hope when DX12 is implemented it will also look great when it launches on the Series X. I suspect the Series S is going to struggle with it though. I'm so glad it's next gen only, can you imagine a base Xbox or even the One X trying to play it?

I'm most likely not even going to play the game as I'm not really into sims, I'm a dipshit and also don't have the patience to learn how to fly, but I can't wait to see all the amazing screen shots in the console OT. I spent hours in the PC OT just drooling over the the amazing photos.

So many SonyBros were trying to claim Demon Souls looks as good or even BETTER than FS2020 on PC in that delusional thread claiming DS looks better than any other game on PC!

They are not even vaguely in the same class, especially when you consider the technology FS2020 brings to gaming in addition to the breathtaking visuals. I hope when DX12 is implemented it will also look great when it launches on the Series X. I suspect the Series S is going to struggle with it though. I'm so glad it's next gen only, can you imagine a base Xbox or even the One X trying to play it?

I'm most likely not even going to play the game as I'm not really into sims, I'm a dipshit and also don't have the patience to learn how to fly, but I can't wait to see all the amazing screen shots in the console OT. I spent hours in the PC OT just drooling over the the amazing photos.

I managed to land the plane in Top Gun NES so Flight Simulator brings no fear!!

(Day one)

DemandingPastBagworm-small.gif

So, in a drunk moment, I decided to unbox my sixth brand new Xbox 360 and power it on to play some 360 era faves (Project Gotham Racing).

A stupid Xbox 360 question for the GAF veterans:

How do I view all of my digital purchase history so that I can re-download my digital purchases that aren't compatible with the XB1 (Scott Pilgrim etc)?

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
So, in a drunk moment, I decided to unbox my sixth brand new Xbox 360 and power it on to play some 360 era faves (Project Gotham Racing).

A stupid Xbox 360 question for the GAF veterans:

How do I view all of my digital purchase history so that I can re-download my digital purchases that aren't compatible with the XB1 (Scott Pilgrim etc)?

This isnt a great answer but I remember it being somewhere stupid like settings and then account history or something. You basically have just a long list of your purchases you have to scroll through one by one and its sorted by date with no way to change it.

Also get a copy of Amped 3.

Last edited:

asocirev

(17th)
Among Us 💻
Beholder 📱🎮
Code Vein 📱💻
Man of Medan 💻
Monster Drain 🎮
MotoGP 20 📱🎮💻
My Friend Pedro 📱
Neoverse 📱🎮
Wilmot's Warehouse 📱🎮

Shit I impulses bought MotoGP 20 while watching the season and fucking knew better... last impulse buy from me was For Honor which I wasn’t happy with...one day I’ll get it right :)

Yes, i would actually say i enjoy it more than Slay The Spire, and i am not kidding about that.

Also, Code Vein is one i may try alongside Neoverse, the others...well, i will see but they aren't exactly must play games or i have already played them like Skyrim.

I loved slay the spire and will give Monster Train a try to see how I like it.

I can’t wait to try Darktide, I’ve got some friends lined up for it and really hope it satisfies. I never played Vermintide, but my take away based on posts and reviews is despite its flaws, it’s fun with friends.

MilkyJoe

Fucking Game UK selling outrageous bundles for their next stock

Fucking t-shirts and baseball caps too, I'm buying from somewhere else now, fuck them.

This isnt a great answer but I remember it being somewhere stupid like settings and then account history or something. You basically have just a long list of your purchases you have to scroll through one by one and its sorted by date with no way to change it.

Also get a copy of Amped 3.

You sir, are a legend. That was exactly what I needed to do. FYI: "Purchase History" is now broken on Xbox 360, but "Download History" still works (although there were an alarmingly large amount of "content not available" entries). No matter, I can still download my Rockband 3 songs and Scott Pilgrim.

Edit: Oh mate, I completely forgot about Amped 3. I was a huge fan of Amped 1 and 2 but I never played 3. I will pick up a copy off of eBay. The Microsoft back compat team really need to make them all back compat with the XB1/XS.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
You sir, are a legend. That was exactly what I needed to do. FYI: "Purchase History" is now broken on Xbox 360, but "Download History" still works (although there were an alarmingly large amount of "content not available" entries). No matter, I can still download my Rockband 3 songs and Scott Pilgrim.

Edit: Oh mate, I completely forgot about Amped 3. I was a huge fan of Amped 1 and 2 but I never played 3. I will pick up a copy off of eBay. The Microsoft back compat team really need to make them all back compat with the XB1/XS.

I do what I can. Although others would call me a FUD Spreader here. :messenger_open_mouth:

I remember having to go back for my RB DLC due to having my 360 stolen and it was fucking nightmare going through that list. I had stuff purchased from RB1 all the way up to 3.

Amped 3 is amazing and dumb in all the right ways. Talking action figures in the cut scenes being used to portray story like an old episode of Kablam.

Kagey K

Banned
I do what I can. Although others would call me a FUD Spreader here. :messenger_open_mouth:

I remember having to go back for my RB DLC due to having my 360 stolen and it was fucking nightmare going through that list. I had stuff purchased from RB1 all the way up to 3.

Amped 3 is amazing and dumb in all the right ways. Talking action figures in the cut scenes being used to portray story like an old episode of Kablam.
Oh I went through that giant pain in the ass when I bought a new 360 at the time. Going through that list to find all the DLC sucked balls.

They made it so much easier on the XB1 with Ready to Install.

Agree that Amped 3 is weirdly awesome. I was disappointed in it when it first came out because it wasn’t like 1&2 but it grew on me.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
This is so awesome. Xbox does inclusion right and by inclusion, I mean finding ways to include people with disabilities in the greatest hobby ever that might not be able to participate otherwise.

By inclusion, I do NOT mean pandering to the screeching Twitter Mob and the REE Asylum patients competing in the Oppression Olympics.
Bigot

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Oh I went through that giant pain in the ass when I bought a new 360 at the time. Going through that list to find all the DLC sucked balls.

They made it so much easier on the XB1 with Ready to Install.

Agree that Amped 3 is weirdly awesome. I was disappointed in it when it first came out because it wasn’t like 1&2 but it grew on me.

Ready to Install is amazing. I know most people dont have 1000 plus pieces of content digitally but as some who does, it makes my life far easier.

I actually never played Amped 1 or 2. I stumbled into Amped 3 when I was looking for something to play on my 360 back in the days when Blockbuster had the $20 game pass.

Last edited:

silentstorm

First party lineup starting to look seriously impressive

Of those, i am really interested in Everwild since it's a brand new IP from Rare...but i don't think they have done anything related to gameplay yet sadly.

Anyways, is there some place where people can share Gamertags here?

I know i don't really have a good mic, but that just seems like a good idea for a thread.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
As dumb as it sounds I can't wait to try Wilmots Warehouse. Saw videos. I was actually thinking of buying this for my bro's kids on Switch so really I could play it knowing they wouldnt care for it. Haha.

Never heard of Monster Train and googled videos. Actually looks good.

111438.jpg

Last edited:

Riky

$MSFT

Interesting look at all the talent in The Initiative

😲

Incredibly impressive and that trailer was 🔥 I had goosebumps when the dataDyne logo appeared and I knew it was Perfect Dark. Pleased it's getting an AAA budget and hoping it's a major franchise going forward. It gives the new studio a great head start with such a beloved franchise but also comes with massive fan expectations. Watching the developer interview and trailer they seem to get it, I really can't wait to see more.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Top Bottom