• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

-Arcadia-

Banned

Sorry for mega quote, lol. This looks amazing. Whoever is handling box and materials design deserves a raise. They make it look special, from unboxing to kiosks.

This actually ended up being an awesome, varied list. So much more than the 1 or 2 that I expected. Enjoy yourself 120FPS TV owners!

One of the best games ever, don't @ me

I officially want a toggle to slow loads down, for BC purposes. Lol. Some games had really fun stuff on the loading screen, and I think this seriously needs to be considered.

T-Cake

Has there been any more info about which Xbox One games are getting Heutchy upres to 4K? Or further games getting doubled framerate?

D

Deleted member 740922

Unconfirmed Member
I posted somewhere else about buying 3 x 12 months EA Play subs from the MS Hungary store for about €15 each as it is getting absorbed into Game Pass Ultimate - anyway, I just checked my account and I have an extra 12 months of GPU now (covered till April 2023).

I don't what happened with the thing about them not counting the first 50 or 60 days of EA subscription, but I'm not complaining :)

mw9kYK8.png

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Okay Xbox family, help me plan for launch. If I download games that have Smart Delivery to my external HDD now, will I just need to transfer to the Series X and download a patch?

Going to hit up Best Buy on Monday and get myself a Samsung T7 external SSD so I can get all of my games off of my One X...which I will be trading into EB Games for just under $200. Might pickup a few more accessories such as a nice gaming headset.

And then, Tuesday morning I’ll be ready to go and pickup my Series X.

I look forward to documenting my own experience with this great piece of gaming hardware in this thread. I hope lots of others do as well.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
This is awesome. It really felt like the game has a lot of potential, but 30 fps made the controls slow and clunky. Will definitely get back to it.

While it's likely I'm the only person in the universe that actually really liked We Happy Few, and although I'm sure it will still be likely be janky as hell, improvements to performance will be a major plus

Got 3 days to finish Tales before Yakuza and Tetris take over my life but will try to do it after Yakuza and before Cyberpunk.

I'm also playing Yakuza first, but Titanfall 2 is top of my replace list.

Haven't played that one either. Damn for a console that has NO GAMEZ there is too damn much to play :messenger_winking:

You did the right thing waiting, the One X version which this emulates has dynamic resolution and dynamic frame rate scaling - both of which Jeff Grubb showed max out on Series X (locked 4k/60) while they varied a lot on One X

Top Bottom