• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Pug

Hey thanks for the heads up. I head an email from Game saying them would have limited stock for pre-order on Launch day (10th) for deliver on December 18th. Maybe these pre-orders are up for sale at midnight UK?

Last edited:
J34XrWF.jpg

Mmnow

Still no amazon uk update yet....
I had a weird email yesterday night that was basically "Good news! We've upgraded your order to a release day delivery at no extra cost."

Which there was never any doubt of. Like I preordered within five minutes of going live and it's said "Being delivered November 10" ever since.

So I presume they were allocating stock.

I installed Kingdom Come Deliverance to the internal SSD because it's the one XB1 game I remember having disgusting loading times. Happily, seems like all loading times are pretty much eliminated or under 10 seconds, even the initial load, which was awful. Shame I'll never get around to playing much of it.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Fanboys like P Panajev2001a literally trying to derail threads over this bullshit lol. The desperation is just getting worse..... embarrassing

I wonder what will be the next big "ha i got you" they come up with.

Sure buddy, sorry to disrupt the narrative and try to argue. Thanks for the free insults/condescending attitude as always :).

Gen 3 or Gen 4 is an e-peen waving exercise if you are talking about a bandwidth target that is well within Gen 3’s reach. The controller is PCI-E 4 and if they upgrade the drive they can get better performance which is something they may do in a platform they possibly will update every 2.5-3 years or less.

Some people may have had fun trying to serve the same dish you and some others do whenever you see a spec point or PR announcement that seems to make a console look bad and your preferred one look better... it turns out that the answer is “they do not enjoy it much”.

Regardless, that is not why I mentioned it at all, it does not matter what gen of PCI is bandwidth wise (unless it lacked in other parameters that can effect efficiency... see the whole priority levels discussion). It was about the “you do not know what drive it is, they customised it! It could be far far better” reaction by the same poster that was interpreting a lack of specific details on PS5 as evidence of the features being missing... which is bizarre at best and hypocritical at worst.

You of course know this and are going for the ad-hominem angle++.

Last edited:

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
You reap what you sow "buddy". Want to troll, shitpost, and derail threads but play victim when it backfires. Just like a few individuals on here.

I am not a victim nor a troll just because I disagree with you or dare not to toe the green group line.
You can keep being rude and see yourself as keeping things balanced all you want though :).

Top Bottom