• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Mr.ODST

How is everyone finding their Series X, Since a lot of games have been Series X patched today they look absolutely mind blowing (compared to One X) really impressed with my purchase so far, true no many Next-Gen games but some excellent things on showcase!

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Dead or Alive 6 4K mode is buttery smooth now.

Installing AC:V now and have a few games like Forza Horizon 4 queued to move to internal storage to test later.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
So I loaded up Metro Exodus. Specifically, the Caspian. Things are definitely more stable. I ended up bailing on the Xbox version when I first got the game because of how annoyed I got with the framerate.

Still, I loathe this game with a controller.
I mean, more like how fast was the loading? Because it's like 2 minute+ everytime you die on X1X....

ManaByte

Gold Member
How is everyone finding their Series X, Since a lot of games have been Series X patched today they look absolutely mind blowing (compared to One X) really impressed with my purchase so far, true no many Next-Gen games but some excellent things on showcase!

I just got to England in AC Valhalla. Anyone trying to argue it's not next gen is a system warrior threatened by non-first party games.

ManaByte

Gold Member
I haven't played a Gears of War game since the original. Should I play 4 or 5, or should I try the other 360 games?

Game Pass + Not having an Xbox for about a decade = Drinking from a firehose

4 was...OK. First third was kind of stupid fighting robots. 5 is much better.

Chukhopops

Is it me or Quick Resume is a bit bugged at the moment? I tried it with Watch Dogs and FH4 and it didn’t work, it loaded from the start. It only worked with Tetris effect.

reksveks

Is it me or Quick Resume is a bit bugged at the moment? I tried it with Watch Dogs and FH4 and it didn’t work, it loaded from the start. It only worked with Tetris effect.

Working currently with Dead Cells and Tales of Vesperia.

Yakuza will have to wait, only got 5ish hours left.

Hostile_18

Banned
You cant dim it 😭😭

This is insane in a dark game. Look at what I'm dealing with..

ldHBpmA.jpg

Hostile_18

Banned
I really don't want to put blu tak or tape over my brand new controller. I'm hoping it's just this game been exceptionally dark. If I go to the home screen its not distracting.

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Dead or Alive 6 4K mode is buttery smooth now.

Installing AC:V now and have a few games like Forza Horizon 4 queued to move to internal storage to test later.

I don't think games what are X S enhanced will work. I transferred 2 via network from XB1X as they never even showed up when i plugged in external hdd. It then prompted me to update (full game download) when i tried to start them. Only games only that get a boost from cpu/gpu can play.

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
So it's updating now. Damn set up is always suck a pain, I don't have enough outlets for 3 consoles, modem, soundbar TV etc and I don't have enough HDMI slots on my TV for 3, I do but for some reason 1 doesn't work so I'll have to leave either my 1X or Switch disconnected. Plus trying to unravel the maze of cables is a fucking nightmare!

-Arcadia-

Banned
Old gen checking in.

Now that it’s on GamePass, don’t miss the original Mirror’s Edge. It looks amazing for its time, in 4K and HDR. It’s also an absolutely great game, an amazing parkour platformer and interactive action movie in one, but I feel like I don’t need to say that with the reputation it has at this point.

Old gen checking in.

Now that it’s on GamePass, don’t miss the original Mirror’s Edge. It looks amazing for its time, in 4K and HDR. It’s also an absolutely great game, an amazing parkour platformer and interactive action movie in one, but I feel like I don’t need to say that with the reputation it has at this point.

Usually not a first person guy but I agree with you totally, friggin love the first Mirrors Edge. The art style, colours, parkour stuff and the soundtrack is fantastic.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Usually not a first person guy but I agree with you totally, friggin love the first Mirrors Edge. The art style, colours, parkour stuff and the soundtrack is fantastic.
All kidding aside, it's actually a great game to play if you haven't and have a Series X. It looks great, isn't too long, and is now on Game Pass Ultimate so you've got nothing to lose.

Shame about the sequel though.

All kidding aside, it's actually a great game to play if you haven't and have a Series X. It looks great, isn't too long, and is now on Game Pass Ultimate so you've got nothing to lose.

Shame about the sequel though.

I still have my 360 copy from all those years ago mate.

I’m into space/astronomy so when using my buddy’s set up to watch the night sky I listen to music, one of the tracks is from Mirrors Edge

splattered

Update on my situation no one is paying attention to... haha

I just set up my Series X and i did NOT get the same screen telling me that my Xbox is entitled to All Access... my wife's did but mine did not. Neither of us used All Access to "buy" our systems so i'm not sure what happened here???

Mr.ODST

Update on my situation no one is paying attention to... haha

I just set up my Series X and i did NOT get the same screen telling me that my Xbox is entitled to All Access... my wife's did but mine did not. Neither of us used All Access to "buy" our systems so i'm not sure what happened here???

Seems there is 2 SKU's, I was the only XAA customer in the line and the manager has to bring out a separate Xbox, we know Xbox included internal codes onto the actual consoles themselves now.

Did you order through XAA, if not then your wife must of got an XAA Console by mistake

Top Bottom