• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your GotY so far? -- 2024 Vol. 2

Pick your GotY so far for 2024

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ssringo

Stellar Blade remains my frontrunner and I don't see any other releases this year that could unseat it. Other contenders earlier this year were good but disappointing.

Mortisfacio

Probably Helldivers 2, but I hope there's some gems that come out before years end. There's not a single game on this list I'll return to or care about in 6-12 months. That 2023 release slate really spoiled me when I went from not expecting to touch BG3 to it being one of the best games I've played in years.

Kurotri

Persona 3 Reload
Yakuza and Shadow of the Erdtree were also fantastic

Curious if Metaphor can dethrone P3R for me, I have high hopes

I haven't played more than half of these games yet. Problem of being a cheap gamer and only buying very particular games day one. For me that means that Yakuza LAD: Infinite Wealth is it. Best game I've played this year outside of BG3.

Robb

Gold Member
Balatro.

Still playing through the new Zelda, very fun, but it’s not really blowing me away.

Hoping the new Mario & Luigi game in November is a return to form. That might have a shot for me.

If I had played Astro Bot I’m certain that’d blow the rest out of the water for me though.

R6Rider

Gold Member
You’ve got shit like Rise of the Ronin in your poll but not Hellblade II?
Stare Staring GIF by MOODMAN

Calverz

Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown

Thought it was great. Space Marine 2 was fun but pop edges it for me. I’m hoping silent hill 2 or Indy will be more enjoyable though.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
As of right now, it's Astro Bot, but Metaphor: Refantazio is just around the corner.

Last edited:

NahaNago

Right now it is black myth wukong. I'lll be beating astro bot this week so maybe it will change. I do feel like Stellar Blade was an overall better game than Wukong but the bosses, scenery visuals, and cutscenes are better in wukong plus you have more enemy variety.

Last edited:

Fbh

The only 2024 games I've played this year have been Infinite Wealth, Balatro and Unicorn Overlord.
Out of the 3 I'd probably go with Infinite Wealth, though all 3 were good.

Markio128

Gold Member
Astrobot and Stellar Blade are both awesome, but I’d have to choose FF7:Rebirth as my GOTY. It’s been a decent year so far, and I’m hoping that SH2 finishes the year off well. Horizon LEGO could become a guilty pleasure too.

Top Bottom