• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube video's that de'serve more view's

Gui_PT

Sonki. said:
Did you watch the video? It's one big troll. And it's fucking hilarious.

Unfortunately, I didn't see all of it.

Intro song pissed me off and his first lines after that made it worse =P

seat

Sonki. said:
How is this not art?
There are no creative decisions being made and there is no thought or concept behind it. It's a cool technique that makes something that looks neat, exactly like spin art. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just that's it's a craft, not art.

Riposte

seat said:
There are no creative decisions being made and there is no thought or concept behind it. It's a cool technique that makes something that looks neat, exactly like spin art. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just that's it's a craft, not art.

There are no creative decisions being made in a craft? There is no thought or concept behind a craft?

EDIT: The actual technique is gimmicky, though. Wouldn't be cool more than twice lol.

This thread would be a lot better if everyone posted worthwhile videos instead of their own wannabe youtube star unfunny garbage.

I've been through about ten pages and maybe one out of three videos worth watching.

Sonki.

Banned
seat said:

I disagree

Chairhome

Gotta help get the word out. My friend (goes by Cloud, he's a dancer/bboy) made this awesome video. Its a follow up to his other video, Welcome Home. Dancing and light comedy. I'm always impressed by his efforts cause he's so passionate about it and he did a lot of it himself.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
turtles mating

wheeeze

wheeeeeeze

PHSG8.jpg

Top Bottom