• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Four Swords Adventure (GC) = $19.98 CAD @ dvdsoon.com

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Damn, too bad i already have it. Pick it up if you don't have it NOW. Great game for you and your friends.

I have ordered all my DVD movies from them for last two years without any problems. I'm from Europe so their free shipping is a great bonus. Yesterday I ordered Ren and Stimpy seasons from them, and last friday I got Ford Fairlane DVD for $7 CAD. Best comedy ever. :D

explodet said:
Thanks for the reassurance, PM.

Free shipping? And they didn't charge me PST either! Right on.
One thing you should know that they charge your credit card immediately you make an order, not after your order is shipped. That kinda sucks if you want to preorder something, or if the item is out of stock.

I used to order my DVDs from dvdboxoffice.com but I had few lost shipments with them so I changed to dvdsoon.com....and I havent regretted it.

yeah they are kinda slow if you order something thats out of stock... But otherwise they are as fast as any, I got my Star Wars DVD boxset day before its official release. And the box was shipped from Canada to Finland... so pretty fast if you ask me. =)

snaildog

I never quite caught on: Do you need four GBAs or not? If not, how is the enjoyment hampered without them? I'm a huge Zelda fan but never bought into this "buy three more GBAs" crap. Nobody else has them around here.

Ranger X

I still thinks connectivity is useless and a total shitcock of an idea but i played Four Sword this week-end and it's not bad at all.
The only thing i would complain about is actually the connectivity, the lack of being able to out of the screen without the other players if i wasn't on the GBA screen and the "ALTTP retouched copy-paste" graphics. The sound quality sucks big time too. Some ALLTTP songs are better in ALTTP...

fallout

Nobody else has them around here.

So how is it up in the arctic circle?

Seriously, I don't think Nintendo was intending for you to buy 3 other GBAs so your friends could join in. The GBA to GCN ratio is large enough that this should satistically be an easy setup. If you can't find people, then tough, don't buy the game. If you can though, it'll probably one of the best gaming experiences that you'll ever have.

Also, these games can actually save you money. Only one person has to actually buy the game.

Ranger X

fallout said:
So how is it up in the arctic circle?

Seriously, I don't think Nintendo was intending for you to buy 3 other GBAs so your friends could join in. The GBA to GCN ratio is large enough that this should satistically be an easy setup. If you can't find people, then tough, don't buy the game. If you can though, it'll probably one of the best gaming experiences that you'll ever have.

Also, these games can actually save you money. Only one person has to actually buy the game.

True. And note: connectivity was about selling the Gamecube.

Alcibiades

the central sci-fi/horror/fantasy club I'm in (University sponsored) even asked for people to bring GBA's and Four Swords if they owned it (GBA version) when it was released for GBA a few years back so during the Friday events at the student center on campus people could get together and finish it.

Good time with it, too bad the GBA-SP wasn't as popular and I didn't have mine then, so it was a little hard to see at times, but it was still an awesome experience...

Enough people should own GBA's that are the kind of people you'd be looking to play Four Swords with (Nintendo/Zelda fans, with A Link to the past and the Oracle games on the system, and now Zelda NES-edition).

Memles

I'm tempted, but I know how sketchy the site is, so I won't bite.

I own no one with a GBA:SP, and while playing the rest of single player would be worth $20, not dealing with that site.

Top Bottom