• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward |OT| -- More Hours, More Persons, More Doors

Embryon

Neo Member
I got that text too. Called my store (I work there), but nothing showed up today. I actually have a copy of the bonus edition on pre-order too, but with Amazon's estimated delivery date of the 29th, I think I'm gonna pick up a copy this week anyway and keep the bonus edition sealed.

Busaiku

I got that text too. Called my store (I work there), but nothing showed up today. I actually have a copy of the bonus edition on pre-order too, but with Amazon's estimated delivery date of the 29th, I think I'm gonna pick up a copy this week anyway and keep the bonus edition sealed.

I'm getting the 25th as the estimate.

GSR

The double-edged sword of the watch bonus. Get an awesome watch, but suffer for two days while PSN/Gamestop users have it.

GSR

Yeah, but at some point everyone will have the game.
But they'll never get the watch.

Unless they become individually available at some point like the 999 one, haha.

But I'm just playing around. Just gonna have to dodge certain parts of the internet for a couple days.

Lusankya

But I'm just playing around. Just gonna have to dodge certain parts of the internet for a couple days.

It's 0:00 here anyway, so I'm going to bed and will avoid this thread for the week.

5Q2le.gif

atomsk

Party Pooper
and talked to gamestop who said "nope, don't have it yet, call back tomorrow"

text message service trollin

UberTag

I love how everyone spoiler tagging their baseless speculation has already led to people fleeing the thread in fright.
Way to go guys.
How about we actually reserve spoiler tags for... oh, I don't know, spoilers?

Pingoreous

So I cancelled my Amazon order that I placed 2 days ago and I didn't have an estimated delivery date. I reorder today and now it says estimate delivery on release date the 24. Maybe there was a glitch in the system.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Me: I received a text message saying my pre-order for Virtue's Last Reward would be available this afternoon. Do you have them in?

GameStop worker: um, let me look.

*lots of rustling and heavy breathing*

GameStop Worker: Ah, you mean the new Virtual tennis!

Me: *facepalm* No *fake laugh* I mean Virtue's Last Reward.

GameStop Worker: Okay... Never heard of that one. Let me see...

*more rustling and heavy breathing*

GameStop Worker: ah, you mean this Zero Escape game!

Me: Yeah!

GameStop Worker: Nope, we sold out of that one.

Me: Wait, what!?

GameStop Worker: Er... I mean we probably won't receive them until tomorrow. It looks like you are the only one who even pre-ordered this game.

Me: .....thanks for the help.

GameStop Worker: no problem.

Esura

Banned
Me: I received a text message saying my pre-order for Virtue's Last Reward would be available this afternoon. Do you have them in?

GameStop worker: um, let me look.

*lots of rustling and heavy breathing*

GameStop Worker: Ah, you mean the new Virtual tennis!

Me: *facepalm* No *fake laugh* I mean Virtue's Last Reward.

GameStop Worker: Okay... Never heard of that one. Let me see...

*more rustling and heavy breathing*

GameStop Worker: ah, you mean this Zero Escape game!

Me: Yeah!

GameStop Worker: Nope, we sold out of that one.

Me: Wait, what!?

GameStop Worker: Er... I mean we probably won't receive them until tomorrow. It looks like you are the only one who even pre-ordered this game.

LOL, this is funny because this is exactly what happened to me when I preordered Fate/EXTRA LE. Was at work so I asked my pops to pick it up and he went through this exact same process, except it was the actual release date and I had to wait a few days later.

No love for the niche game loving folks huh Gamestop? :(

Busaiku

I think this might have been answered, but are watch colors random or do they depend on when we ordered them?
Since there seem to be 3 colors in total (Red, Blue, Green, at least based on the short), and there were 3 opportunities to get the watch and all.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
I think this might have been answered, but are watch colors random or do they depend on when we ordered them?
Since there seem to be 3 colors in total (Red, Blue, Green, at least based on the short), and there were 3 opportunities to get the watch and all.

Watch colors are black only. The LED color of the watch is randomly either red, blue, or green :)

e_i

Now Amazon is offering release day delivery (24th) for the Vita version. *cancels order and reorders*

Cheska

Completely forgot I pre-ordered this at Gamestop too until I received that text. I think I'll still swing by after work today just to double check. But I did notice that my Amazon order got pushed up to this Friday instead of next Monday.

e_i

Couldn't you have just changed your delivery speed?

I did change it to one-day shipping, but it said the 25th when I did. When I canceled my order and reordered, it now says the 24th. It didn't have release date delivery before, and I checked it ten minutes ago and it had changed.

Dantis

Let's play a game of "Predict how long it takes for my import to ship from Canada to England"!

I think it'll be about ten days. Ten boring, boring days.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Well, when I order CDs from YesAsia (Which ships from Hong Kong!), it takes between 7 and 14 days. SURELY Canada would be faster?
This is like the time I asked myself when Xenoblade would get here (Canada) from the UK and it ended up taking way longer than the times it takes for me to get stuff from PA/CD Japan/AmiAmi, etc.

I blame Canadian customs.

Gah...
Got the text from Gamestop, went to pick up and it wasn't there. Manager said it would maybe be in tomorrow. Said he'd call when they got it.

I'm sad.

Dantis

This is like the time I asked myself when Xenoblade would get here (Canada) from the UK and it ended up taking way longer than the times it takes for me to get stuff from PA/CD Japan/AmiAmi, etc.

I blame Canadian customs.

Whelp. You've just reminded me of the last time I ordered something from Canada. It was Trauma Team, and it took something insane like six weeks.

Oh well... If it's not here by the UK launch, I'll just rent the 3DS one from Lovefilm to tide me over.

Omikaru

Whelp. You've just reminded me of the last time I ordered something from Canada. It was Trauma Team, and it took something insane like six weeks.

Oh well... If it's not here by the UK launch, I'll just rent the 3DS one from Lovefilm to tide me over.

I ordered Catherine and it took something like 6 working days for it to arrive from VG+, who're in Canada. Accounting for seasonal shipping delays, I don't expect we'll get it this month, but it should be here a good two weeks before the UK launch.

Not sure why but I've been expecting this game to disappoint and it's been purposely off my radar as a result. Now that we're so close to it coming out my hype is through the roof. Please, please be good.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Not sure why but I've been expecting this game to disappoint and it's been purposely off my radar as a result. Now that we're so close to it coming out my hype is through the roof. Please, please be good.

I'm sorry but...

9wop4.gif

No, seriously...

9wop4.gif

Dantis

I'm always nervous of sequels to something I really loved.

Same here. It's why I dread the day I finally get to play Persona 5.

As far as this goes, I would be extremely surprised if I enjoyed the story more than 999. Though I guess I can imagine enjoying the actual game part more.

Top Bottom