• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward |OT| -- More Hours, More Persons, More Doors

I gotta say - it’s really great to see this thread really active, I mean look at the post count considering this is still a pretty niche series.

The great word of mouth for the original has done wonders......and I couldn’t be happier. VLR has a lot of buzz at the moment on GAF!

Someone called?
tumblr_mcbqqgD9zW1qgdj69.gif
Fucking perfect.

But Junpei was all scrawny and relatable and Sigma looks like a total bro.
But Sigma has the cat thing so he's like the rest of the internet in that he's obsessed with cats.

UberTag

Shame we never got a portrait of her
in Zero form, dropping the facade like Ace did.

Would've been amazing.
I'm sort of hoping they've saved something along those lines for the sequel.
I want to see Akane
in full "non-save me Jumpy" mode.
I want to see what she and Santa set out to do after the completion of the Nonary Game in 999.
Still so much material to tap with her twisted original Zero self and how she connects to Zero III in VLR

<pushes hands on clock manually to make Grace Chen Time arrive faster>

Cheska

Put me on Team Lotus and Seven. I loved that both characters proved not to judge a book by it's cover.

Edit: Lol at the poll above. All the characters I tend to like seem to be lower on the list. Like that Persona one that was floating around a few weeks ago :p

Busaiku

Seven > Snake > Junpei = Zero > Lotus = Santa > June > Clover >= Ace > 9th guy

Was...was that really how it happened? It occurred to Junpei that perhaps that
was how it worked...
Perhaps he'd been mistaken all these years. Had he misunderstood life so
gravely?

Absolute best lines in the game.
Anyone who says otherwise clearly did not play the same game.

UberTag

My favorite part of that entire scene is the punchline five minutes after you think it's done when Akane wonders what would happen if the ceiling broke and Junpei replies "We'd probably get wet... up there."
Part of me still wonders if Akane knew straight up that she was leading Junpei on with that dialogue and was just pretending to be completely oblivious. (Actually, I'm fairly certain that was the case. She's got a knack for BS.)

Esura

Banned
June = Clover > Lotus > Seven > Snake > Junpei > Santa > Ace

I'm afraid 9th man doesn't even make the list. I couldn't choose between June and Clover so I put them equal. Clover and June is just so adorable and you just wanna hug em and beat a mofo's ass for them cause you don't want them sad and stuff.

stupei

Snake > Lotus > June > Junpei > Clover > Santa > Seven = Ace > 9th Man

I might consider Snake and Lotus equal, but otherwise I agree.

And it's not even that Ace is a bad character. There are just a lot of really likable ones in this game.

Hm. Maybe I'd put him above Santa? Yeah, I probably would.

So:

Snake = Lotus > June > Junpei > Clover > Ace > Santa > Seven > 9th Man

Top Bottom