• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward |OT| -- More Hours, More Persons, More Doors

UberTag

Anyway, my review will be up some time this afternoon... after I get some sleep. Look forward to it, etc etc.
Why aren't reviews up now? It's past midnight on the West coast.
LLShC.gif

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I almost feel like the posts where Belisarius explained the deal around shipping should be linked in the OP since so many people have asked.

My shipping date says the 24th! I thought the game was coming out today (the 23rd)!
To provide a simplified explanation, Aksys is shipping the games to retailers on the 23rd, so the earliest they'll have stock to send out to you is the 24th. You're probably in luck if you're buying from GameStop though.

WTF?! But most publishers ship the games out way ahead of time so retailers have stock!
This is actually pretty common with niche publishers.

Kazerei

Banned
Just called one of the EB Games here in Waterloo, ON. They haven't received shipment of Virtue's Last Reward yet, but they expect it tomorrow or Thursday. Canadian customs why you suck :(

Necrovex

Just woke up, what time should I expect the PSN store to update (for us eastern time-zoners)? My body is ready for some Virtue's Last Reward.

Guys, stop complaining, in Europe, we have to wait nearly 1 month later to get this game...:'(
Tomorrow, you'll have fun playing it... not us in Europe.:(

Omikaru

Just called one of the EB Games here in Waterloo, ON. They haven't received shipment of Virtue's Last Reward yet, but they expect it tomorrow or Thursday. Canadian customs why you suck :(

Damn, I wish this'd hurry up and find its way to Canada. UK'er here, but I'm ordering through VG+. So the sooner you get it, the sooner I get it. :(

Luigi87

I was afraid of this.
The niche games have yet to escape the old ways of "ship date" and "release date"...

Oooooooh, I just checked amazon and my Vita copy with priority shipping is due to be delivered between October 26th - October 31st. Not too shabby since I'm in Australia.

My 3DS version of the game is set to be delivered between November 5th - November 19th with standard shipping, which is fine by me since I'll be playing the Vita version!

That post number.... THAT POST NUMBERR!!!!!

: O

My review should be up sometime this afternoon (finished it last night, waiting for our senior reviews editor to final proof it before pushing it live).

Can't say anything yet score-wise, but it got a good score. ;)

UberTag

tha_devil

Thankfully, these branching story paths can be easily gone back to with the game’s flow chart. Every time you choose what door to go through or what option to choose, you start going down a different path. Wherever the split was in the game can be clicked back to and replayed to choose a different path. This makes it a lot easier to see all of the game without having to have a ton of saves or having to replay the game over and over again.

sounds great!

Midou

Canceled my amazon since it seems it's not even 'shipping soon' yet in canada and on vita at least, will be picking it up on PSN.

pyrandes

Was debating PSN vs hardcopy of the game...

Ended up going Amazon, so Ill be getting it Fri, if the est is right. Gonna be a fun weekend :D

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Canceled my amazon since it seems it's not even 'shipping soon' yet in canada and on vita at least, will be picking it up on PSN.

This is how it is for me and I have a preorder watch coming too, but Im tempted to just say screw it and get it on PSN. I must hold strong. I'm playing through BoFIV at the moment and it's pretty awesome. If I get this now, I probably won't finish BoF.

DECISIONS.

I played 999 with a faq but only to know what to do to get each ending as to not have to play a guessing game in getting each one. Will that be necessary here or is that stuff more clear?

Torillian

Neo Member
I played 999 with a faq but only to know what to do to get each ending as to not have to play a guessing game in getting each one. Will that be necessary here or is that stuff more clear?

Getting each ending is much more clear. I got every character ending without the need of an faq and I think most people that want to do that will have no trouble figuring it out.

Top Bottom