• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward |OT| -- More Hours, More Persons, More Doors

Why would you do that?
Not a fan of doing touch stuff on vita :/

got small hands, don't like stretching the thumbs.

hmmm

I suppose i'm just suppose to use index finger for this if it's like the first game.

btw: are there any cutscenes or w/e with actual animation? Like the cutscenes in 1 were mostly stills, but now stuff are 3d, I assume the cutscenes are animated?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Not a fan of doing touch stuff on vita :/

got small hands, don't like stretching the thumbs.

hmmm

I suppose i'm just suppose to use index finger for this if it's like the first game.

btw: are there any cutscenes or w/e with actual animation? Like the cutscenes in 1 were mostly stills, but now stuff are 3d, I assume the cutscenes are animated?

I have small hands and had no issue. Use your index finger.

There are cutscenes, yes. But um... well just play and see for yourself.

Ugh... So bitterly happy for everyone who has the game. My copy won't be in until Friday, and even then, for the sake of my grades, I am going to attempt the impossible: Have my copy of VLR in my house and not play it for a whole week.

I don't even have the game yet, and I'm having a hard time stopping myself from delving into spoiler territory! >.< Perhaps it's time to leave now and prevent any spoilers until after I finish the game.

Goodbye for now, fellow GAF-ers, I shall see you on the other side of the door with a 9 on it. (
or a q.... Not sure how it'll work for sure this time around. :p
)

Ugh... So bitterly happy for everyone who has the game. My copy won't be in until Friday, and even then, for the sake of my grades, I am going to attempt the impossible: Have my copy of VLR in my house and not play it for a whole week.

I don't even have the game yet, and I'm having a hard time stopping myself from delving into spoiler territory! >.< Perhaps it's time to leave now and prevent any spoilers until after I finish the game.

Goodbye for now, fellow GAF-ers, I shall see you on the other side of the door with a 9 on it. (
or a q.... Not sure how it;ll work for sure this time around. :p
)

I'll miss you!
It's like watching a son go away, I've seen you grow with 999! :'D

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward VITA version and green LED watch GET! :3

dwLMQ.jpg

zulux21

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward VITA version and green LED watch GET! :3

http://i.imgur.com/dwLMQ.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

my vita version with watch isn't even at shipping soon yet, it says I won't have it until friday, which means most people who are getting the watch won't have it until then.

to be fair I am not that jelly though, as for starters I don't have my copy coming to my apartment.... and oh yeah I don't own a vita yet lol

had to have that watch though ><:

my vita version with watch isn't even at shipping soon yet, it says I won't have it until friday, which means most people who are getting the watch won't have it until then.

to be fair I am not that jelly though, as for starters I don't have my copy coming to my apartment.... and oh yeah I don't own a vita yet lol

had to have that watch though ><:

I'm suffering with you! :(

Noi

I-I.. wha?

(Post-reaching Lock 4, this is the first route I took).
I jump back to the first AB game where Alice chose "betray"... and now she picks "ally"? And Sigma's immediate reaction is to wonder why she picked something different from "last time"... which is what >I< should be doing, not him!

What the fuck is going on?

I'll miss you!
It's like watching a son go away, I've seen you grow with 999! :'D

Aw thanks! I'll miss you too! It's been a fun journey with 999, maybe I'll stop by once in a while at GameFAQs with a reaction topic or something. Perhaps at the True Ending. :)

Just got the e-mail that my order shipped! :D And-wait. No. It's too soon! It was supposed to come on Friday! Amazon, y-you lied! It's been shipped... It's coming tomorrow! N-no! Th-this wasn't supposed to happen! This is wrong!! THIS IS WRONG!! MY BODY'S NOT READY FOR THIS LEVEL OF AWESOME YET!!! Ahhhhhhhh! *Body explodes with excitement*

The excruciating wait just got even longer. :( Peace out everyone.

Necrovex

Only beginning spoilers:
I'm a little surprised everyone has voices beside Sigma. It seems a little jarring at first when everyone is talking then I hear the bleep and the bloops for him. It probably wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't see that OVA. Now, I'm really sad Sigma is voiceless.

AI Zero is hysterical.

My copy shipped this afternoon from Amazon. The estimated delivery date is Thursday, but since it's already in the city right next to me hopefully I'll be able to have it by tomorrow.

pyrandes

Figured I try looking for VLR at my local GS to see if there was something there before I dload it.

As expected, nada; however, did have a short convo with the girl behind the counter who was in love with 999 before hand and who was looking forward to playing her copy, so that was bonus.

Dloading now tho, looking forward to starting it up soonish! :D

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I-I.. wha?

I jump back to the first AB game where Alice chose "betray"... and now she picks "ally"? And Sigma's immediate reaction is to wonder why she picked something different from "last time"... which is what >I< should be doing, not him!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I-I.. wha?

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahaha.

Amazing.

pyrandes

I-I.. wha?

ahahahaha. this is amazing.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I-I.. wha?

Everything is not as it seems :0

mollipen

I-I.. wha?

That was the first time this game truly broke my brain. It's been a while since a game utterly floored me the way that whole scene did. I was confused, I was scared, I was bewildered, and it was glorious.

RetroMG

Gah, between AC3 and Halo 4 coming out, I had resigned myself to waiting to pick this one up... but I don't think I can handle it. I think I'm going to end up hunting for a copy tomorrow.

EDIT: Wow, the only stores that have it are across town from me.

EDIT2: Wait, is it going to be available as a digital download on the 3DS?

IGN said:
+ Mind-Bending Story
+ Gorgeous Visuals
+ Impeccable Voice Acting

&#8211; You'll Lose Sleep
&#8211; Waiting for Volume 3 May Kill You

999 was incredible. Virtue's Last Reward is even better. Get into this series &#8211; now.

HYPE!

Necrovex

So, I'm stuck. I cannot wrap my mind for this particular puzzle:

The correct phone number to open the cassette tape. I thought I had the number by counting the corner of the shapes. Alas, no. Help please?

Edit: Nope, my solution was for another puzzle. Gah!!!!!

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
So, I'm stuck. I cannot wrap my mind for this particular puzzle:

The correct phone number to open the cassette tape. I thought I had the number by counting the corner of the shapes. Alas, no. Help please?

&#9679;&#9733;&#9670;&#9650;

Do all the puzzles have an associated silver/gold file, or do some rooms just give you an escape password and nothing else? I'm in the
infirmary
and am wondering if I'm missing something.

Grrrrr I really want this game but have like zero time right now life and other unfinished games and planned purchases. Gotta avoid this thread like the plague.

Top Bottom