• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward |OT| -- More Hours, More Persons, More Doors

Torraz

Do we even know when this is out in EU ?

I need it so bad, 999 being one of my favourite games ever :(

Was 16 nov then got pushed back one week to 23 nov.

No guarantees that it won't be pushed back farther.

On the other hand you could buy it on US PSN right now or some stores carry import versions...

Ostinatto

silly question

i just had my first game over , i have to start all over again? or can i load my last saved data and change the story line?

thnaks

Hour in. This has a much lighter tone than I was expecting. It's actually had me laughing a few times. Which is fine, I just hope shit eventually gets real like 999.

Vibed

silly question

i just had my first game over , i have to start all over again? or can i load my last saved data and change the story line?

thnaks

There should be a button that lets you access the flowchart and jump right to a story branch. In fact, it should automatically show up when you get an ending/game over.

Jintor

One ending left, stayed up to like 4am again to finish off Luna's ending.
my fucking brain... jesus christ

I don't know if this is the true end or just one more necessary path on the way, but I kind of don't want it to end...

AniHawk

One ending left, stayed up to like 4am again to finish off Luna's ending.
my fucking brain... jesus christ

I don't know if this is the true end or just one more necessary path on the way, but I kind of don't want it to end...

how many faces are in your save file? that should help clue you in as to how much time is left.

Dantis

Just got my first 'proper' ending. Dio's.

It was... Weird. This game seems waaay more out there than 999 was. Loving it, but currently still holding the belief that 999 is the better game.

Maybe the true ending will change my mind though.

LiK

Just got my first 'proper' ending. Dio's.

It was... Weird. This game seems waaay more out there than 999 was. Loving it, but currently still holding the belief that 999 is the better game.

Maybe the true ending will change my mind though.

Dio's ending is one of the weakest in the game. More to go!

Jintor

WHAT

WHAT

WHATTTTT

WHAT

WHAT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MOTHERFUCKING SHITBAG GODDAMNIT THIS GAME IS THE GREATEST

UberTag

Ewww... Jintor's brains just spilled all over the floor. Somebody get a mop.
KuGsj.gif

Jintor

B-b-but how does

I don't

that's not even possible

WHAT

WHAT IS HAPPENING

/edit OH OF COURSE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kaizer

Banned
This hexagon puzzle us going to be the death of me. Stuck for 15 minutes now trying to match colors, ugh.

EDIT: And of course I get it two seconds later lol.

woo finally puzzles, even the characters are getting confused with the fucking rules and terms :p

lounge puzzle.

Man, I'm awful at figuring out the liar in these puzzles, but I got it :D

Love how the speed of text is timed with dialogue..

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Just got K's ending. What the fuck.

I'm assuming based on the above my mind is going to be violently penetrated coming up.

Jintor

I'm just... really glad I decided to take this weekend to marathon it instead of waiting until exam week actual and playing along an hour a night or something.

Still... god damn, I think even the credits changed...

i've just did Alice ending ...
Wow ... i think i'm close to understanding how crazy this game is .. i had expectation given the writter but to think he managed to come up with something crazy like this ...

Venfayth

?Kyle woke up and chatted with people.

There's a couple of 'betray' endings I didn't get, and I kind of don't want to, either.

If it's any indication, that was the only path I had left this morning.

There's more.

tumblr_lyugkmIBwW1qjsfen.gif

But you have to finish all the rooms on hard.

Jintor

What? But I... did...?

ENDING SPOILERS, DO NOT CLICK
I jumped back, spoke with past Akane on D-day, then I jumped into Kyle? Is that all?

Top Bottom